剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Sure.
祝你们的全家福拍得开心
Well, I hope you guys enjoy your... Family photo.
爱丽卡
Erica,
我觉得你男友好像莫名想跟我们拍全家福
I think your boyfriend wants to be in our family for some reason.
让我觉得好悲哀
That makes me sad.
我们都觉得很悲哀 伙计
It makes us all sad, buddy.
哥们 我妈在楼下
Dude, my mom's down there
试图说服老爷子在人体金字塔顶端
trying to talk Pops into being the top of our human pyramid.
你真的想参与到这种事里来吗
Is this really what you want to be a part of?
不一定非得是金字塔
I'm not married to a pyramid,
但跟你们家人以某种形式摞在一起
but some sort of people-stacking with your family
确实是我想要的
is what I want.
我们已经交往好几年了
I mean, we've been dating for years now,
我总跟你家人在一起
and I'm with your family all the time,
现在我们还同居了
and now we're living together.
同居这个秘密我们要小心守住
That last thing being our very carefully guarded secret.
我知道
I know.
或许这样很俗 但这就是我想要的
And it might be corny, but it's what I want.
杰夫 你是个特别贴心敏感的男孩
Geoff, you're such a sweet and sensitive boy,
所以我会以最温柔的方式说给你听
which is why I say this in the gentlest way possible.
别他妈跟个白♥痴♥似的
Don't be a xxxx idiot.
-别当着熊拉·福赛特说脏话 -好吧
- Not in front of Bear-rah Fawcett! - Okay.
你得接受现实 这事没门
You need to accept it's not gonna happen.
-为什么 -因为我父母
- Why not? - It's my parents.
他们在这方面很传统
They're just old-fashioned that way.
那看来我得让你家人看到
Well, then I guess I'll just have to get your family
他们错过了什么
to see what they're missing out on.
-我的杰夫活力 -特别有活力
- My Geoffer-vescence. - Super bubbly.
但这次你最好别参与
But it's best to just sit this one out.
可摞成金字塔拍照听起来很有趣
But that photo pyramid sounds so fun.
我只是特别渴望被你♥爸♥压在身下
I just want so badly to be under your dad
或是压在你外公身上
or on top of your grandpa.
我知道你不明白为什么
I-I know you don't know why,
但我们有阵子不会亲亲了
but we are not gonna kiss for a while.
正当杰夫因为不能一起拍照而压力大增时
While Geoff was stressing out he couldn't be in the picture,
金戴夫和我正在社区漫步放松
Dave Kim and I were relaxing with a neighborhood stroll...
直到发生这一幕
Until this happened.
不准告诉任何人 否则我灭了你全家
Tell no one, or I'll erase your bloodline!
苍天大地啊
Holy crap!
你们为什么要这样把我从街上劫走
Why'd you guys snatch me off the street like that?
太刺♥激♥了
What a rush!
现在我懂人贩子有多爽了
Now I get why kidnappers like this.
特别炫酷特有戏剧性 对吧
Super awesome and dramatic, right?
再问一次 为什么劫我
Again, why am I here?
我们发觉你跟巴瑞住了一辈子
Well, we figured you lived with Barry your whole life
基本上没什么问题
basically problem-free.
既然你比任何人都了解该如何应付他
And since you know how to handle him better than anybody,
我们觉得你会知道该怎么整蛊他
we thought you'd have some suggestions on how to prank him.
你们就不能给我打个电♥话♥吗
You couldn't have just lobbed in a phone call?
好吧
Fine.
告诉我你们想伤他多深
Tell me how bad you wanna hurt him.
他无礼 不顾他人 极具破坏性
Well, he's rude, inconsiderate, and destructive.
他对我的内♥裤♥做了无法言说之事
He did unspeakable things in my BVDs.
-不必再说了 -纯棉的裤裆都湿透了
- Say no more. - He soggied my cotton bottoms.
我说"不必再说"你听不懂吗
What part of "no more" don't you understand?
-我的织宝内♥裤♥都被穿脏了 -我懂了
He freckled my Fruit of the Looms. I get it.
他玷污了我的底裤
He skidded my scanties!
我已经明白了
I have a full picture!
夺走巴瑞最爱的事物就好了
Just take away the thing Barry loves most.
-焦糖吗 -敲敲门笑话吗
- Caramel? - Knock-knock jokes?
-焦糖苹果吗 -绝对是焦糖
- Apples with caramel? - For sure caramel.
但更具体地说是他自己
But more specifically, himself.
-赞 -当然
- Oh, nice. - Of course.
你能不能说得更具体点
Could you be even more specific?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
巴瑞是如此自恋
Barry's ego is so big.
假如你们想报复他
If you want to get back at him,
就让他觉得他毫不重要
make him feel like he doesn't matter.
你是指抹去他的存在
You mean erase him from existence,
就像《生活多美好》中的男主角一样
like George Bailey in It's a Wonderful Life.
是的
Yeah.
于是 第二天
And so, the next day,
JTP上演了最恶毒的整蛊
the JTP played the meanest prank ever...
他们假装巴瑞不存在
They pretended Barry didn't exist.
早安 JTP
Morning, jtp.
谁想在一天开始前
Who wants to start this day
丢这个我在房♥顶捡到的保龄球
by tossing this bowling ball I found off the roof?
你有事吗 陌生人
Can we help you, stranger?
你似乎进错门了
You seem to have wandered into the wrong house.
别白♥痴♥了 白♥痴♥马特·布莱德利 是我
Don't be stupid, stupid Matt Bradley. It's me.
您哪位
And you are...
什么
What?
是我 大甜甜
It's me. Big Tasty.
你们有魅力的愤怒队长
Your charismatic and angry leader
我不喜欢被质疑
who doesn't like to be questioned
我今早的夏威夷宾治还没喝
before his morning Hawaiian Punch.
放松点 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
我们不认识你而已
W-We just don't know you.
你们当然认识 迷你瓶中船长安迪
Of course you do, you ship-in-a-bottle captain, Andy.
快看我们的这张照片
Look at the photo of us inside the...
什么 我俊美的面庞和魁梧的身躯哪去了
What? Where's my gorgeous face and rugged features?
这张JAG的照片里可没有
Not in that picture of the J.A.G...
珍金镇小伙社团
The Jenkintown Association of Guys.
JAG
J.A.G.
JAG
J.A.G.
你们好 同龄男性们 室友们
Hello, male peers and roommates.
我住在这 这是我挚爱的家
I live here. This is my beloved home.
强尼·阿特金斯不是我们朋友团的一员
Johnny Atkins isn't a part of our friend group.
他可不仅仅是一员
He's more than just a part of it.
他是我们情绪稳定的队长
He's our emotionally in-control leader.
这是我挚爱的家 我住在这
This is my beloved home. I live here.
我要求你们立即解释这是怎么回事 JTP
I demand you explain what is happening right now, JTP.
是这么回事 我们不认识你
What's happening is, we don't know who you are,
你也没有展示出我们JAG标志性的
and you're not demonstrating the calm and cool
理智与冷静
the J.A.G. is known for.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这件事只有一个解释
There's only one explanation for this.
你意识到你行事方式的错误
You realize the error of your ways
准备好用友好和尊重
and you're ready to treat your roommates
来对待你的室友了吗
with kindness and respect?
我被从历史上抹除了
I've been erased from history.
-老天 -你的重点居然在这
- Oh, boy. - That's your takeaway?
我的统治从未诞生
My dominance was never born.
带给他的打击比我想象得大多了
Oh, he is taking this way harder than I thought.
强尼·阿特金斯开始后悔
Johnny Atkins is second-guessing
参与这可恨的整蛊了
his role in this hateful prank.
整蛊 他是什么意思
Prank? What's he talking about?
你最亲密的朋友们请我吃了玉米饼
I'm talking about how your closest friends bought me tacos
让我来质疑你在这个世界上的存在价值
to question your existential value in the world.
我不明白这是什么意思 但JTP
I don't know what that means, but...JTP?
JTP
JTP.
伙计 这只是整蛊
Bud, it was a prank,
就像你穿脏我的内♥裤♥一样
like how you sullied my under-khakis.
现在我们扯平了
Uh, now we're even.
我不过是穿了你最贴身的底裤
I merely wore your most intimate apparel.
你却偷走了我在世界的立足之地
You stole my place in this world.
重要的是
The important thing is,
我们可以继续生活 放下这一切
we can resume our lives and put this to rest.
正相反 我要报复你们
Opposite. I'm coming for you guys.
或许不是今天或明天
It may not be today or tomorrow,
因为我有安排
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表