剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 最火的潮流是宽短裤
Back in the '80s, the hottest trends were Jams,
徒步者墨镜 斯沃琪手表和酸洗牛仔裤
Wayfarer, Swatch watches, and acid-wash jeans.
但在威廉·佩恩高中
But at William Penn Academy,
所有最潮的人都有一件的
there was one item of colorful wool clothing
是一件色彩缤纷的羊毛外衣
that the biggest trendsetters were never without.
是我的错觉吗
Is it just me,
好像除了咱们所有人都有运动夹克了
or does everyone but us have a letterman jacket?
只有你没有 老兄
Speak for yourself, bro.
难道我错过失物招领卖♥♥衣服了吗
Did I miss the day they sell the clothes from the lost and found?
我们这是正经得来的 我是羽毛球校队的
We earned these. I lettered in badminton.
-潜水校队 -钓鲈鱼校队
- Dive team. - Bass fishing.
这所学校的运动社团
This school's athletic department
在过去几年里增加了好多
has really grown in the last few years.
没错 我现在是运动猛♥男♥了
Yep, I'm a jock now,
这会为我带来那么多甜蜜的好处
and I get all the sweet benefits that come with it.
你好 和我一样有魅力的人
Hello, my romantic equal.
-去死吧 呆子 -推拉开始了
- Die, dork. - And the dance begins.
我想考电影学院
Well, it's not like I need a stupid varsity letter
可不用进破校队
to get into film school.
-正相反 -糟糕
- Au contraire. - Balls!
或许你正需要拿出些魄力 金伯格先生
And balls may be exactly what you need, Mr. Goldberg.
你想完善个人履历
You need to round out your personal journey
就需要运动挑战
with some athletic challenges.
可拍电影的人不在乎运动
But people who make movies don't care about sports.
才不是
Not true.
大导演希区柯克 明星橄榄球运动员
Alfred Hitchcock... Star tailback.
大导演朗霍华 十项全能选手
Ron Howard... Decathlete.
大导演雷德利·斯科特 冰场打架王
Ridley Scott... Hockey goon.
听起来都错得离谱
That all seems super wrong.
但你的意思是假如我不进一个校队
But are you saying if I don't get a varsity letter,
我就考不进电影学院
I won't get into film school?
我不是不是这个意思
I'm not not saying that.
你走运了 我正要去复兴
Luckily, I'm heading up a revival
一个威廉·佩恩传奇体育校队
of a storied William Penn athletic institution.
匹克球[酸黄瓜球]
Pickleball!
王者的竞技
The sport of kings!
这是威廉·佩恩最后一次参加匹克球锦标赛
This is William Penn's last championship pickleball team.
有眼熟的人吗
Anyone look familiar?
那是维达·沙宣吗
Is that Vidal Sassoon?
是我 "三月先生"厄尔·鲍尔
That's me... Earl "Mr. March" Ball.
匹克球三州棒球锦标赛决赛在三月举办
March was the month for the tri-state pickleball finals,
因此有了这个绰号♥
hence the sobriquet.
我大致没溜号♥
I mostly follow.
头发不错 为什么变成这样了
Nice hair. What happened?
岁月
Time.
这贱♥人♥残忍♥地偷走了我的秀发
She's a cruel thief.
她不仅夺走我的金色秀发
She took my golden locks
还从主流体育的前沿
but also my precious pickleball
夺走了我宝贵的匹克球
from the fore of mainstream sports.
拜托 匹克球从来就不是主流
Come on. Pickleball was never a thing.
你胆敢这么说
How dare you?
当初热潮席卷全球
It swept the nation!
你似乎莫名地很激动
You seem fired up for some reason,
所以我配合一下你的情绪
so I'll match your emotion.
我们这就把这大乒乓球练起来
Let's do this giant ping-pong thing!
要的就是这种精神
That's the spirit!
尼克教练
Coach Nick,
这根新鲜小黄瓜准备好被腌制了
we got a fresh cucumber ready to be brined.
-好好操练他 -决不
- Coach him up. - Never.
你总想把破酸黄瓜塞进我的体育馆
I'm done with you pushing your filthy pickle
我受够了
in my gym.
请记住 言语是有力量的
Please remember, words matter,
而我是这所学校的负责人
and I am the principal of this school.
而我是这间体育馆的负责人
And I am the principal of this gym.
体院馆在学校里 所以两者的负责人都是我
The gym is inside the school, so I am principal of both.
见鬼 居然很合理
Damn it. That tracks.
但我还是决不训练这个扶不上墙的运动
But I'll still never coach this sorry excuse for a sport.
看来尼克教练有些莫名的情绪
Yeah, seems like Coach Nick's got some stuff going on.
不如你上场展示一下你的本事
Why don't you just jump out there and show us what you got?
大家好 我们玩得开心点
Hey, everyone. Let's have some fun.
新鲜莳萝籽飞来了
Fresh dill coming your way.
听起来好可爱
Oh, that seems cute...
欢迎加入酸黄瓜队 贱♥人♥
Welcome to the pickle, bitch.
多贵气的竞技
Such a regal game.
金色年代 第七季第十一集
那是一九八几年的一月十五日
It was January 15th, 1980-something,
我爸的生日很快就要到了
and with my dad's birthday fast approaching,
而我妈坐立不安
my mom was on edge.
默里马上就51岁 他禁止我
Murray's turning 51 and has forbidden me
行使我最伟大的天赋
from exercising my greatest gift.
告诉别人他们长胖了吗
Pointing out when someone's put on a couple of pounds?
我观察力很强 从电♥话♥里就能听出来
I'm very perceptive. I can hear it over the phone.
但不是
But no,
是计划精心筹备过于夸张的生日派对
it's planning elaborate, over-the-top birthday parties.
我爸的50岁生日她就是这么做的
That's exactly what she'd done for my dad's 50th birthday,
但原来他很讨厌派对
but it turned out he hated parties,
所以他在一堆大衣下睡着了
so he fell asleep under a pile of coats
错过了整个派对
and missed the whole thing.
所以我们只是一家人吃个破晚餐
Which is why we're just having a stupid family dinner
我给他看这个小小的剪贴簿
and I'm presenting him with this tiny scrapbook.
"默里·金伯格 丈夫 父亲"
"Murray Goldberg... Husband, Father,
"我们团结之心的总统"
"President of our United Hearts
"第18册"
"Volume 18"?
如此丰富的过往
Well, a legacy this rich
一册怎么贴得完
can't be contained in one volume.
那男人只有两件上衣 我觉得贴得完
The man has two shirts. I think it can be done.
你到底是从哪弄来这么多东西的
Where'd you get all this stuff, anyway?
他爸给了我一整盒老回忆
His dad gave me a box of old memories.
臭脾气的本
Grumpy Ben?
我还以为他讨厌回忆
I thought he hated memories
讨厌默里和盒子
and Murray and boxes.
是的 他人不怎么样
Yeah, he's not great.
你的支票簿在哪 我想买♥♥件衣服
Yo, where's your checkbook? There's a shirt I want.
我是说 我用爱发电的电池需要充电
I mean... I need to recharge my hug batteries.
你在大学什么都没学到吗
Has college taught you nothing?
先说用爱发电那套屁话
You open with the hug nonsense.
去拿吧 在我钱包里
Go ahead. It's in my purse.
快看 是老爸的出生证明
Cheggit, it's Dad's birth certificate.
他真是个巨婴
He was a big baby.
他们甚至没用盎司标注
They didn't even bother with the ounces.
他比我们以为的年纪年轻一岁
He's actually a year younger than we thought he was.
等等 那怎么可能
Wait. That can't be right.
相信我 贝弗
Trust me, Bev,
那些联邦人员不会出这种错
the feds don't get this stuff wrong.
大实话
Full disclosure...
我还以为老爸已经六十多了
I thought Dad was in his mid-60s.
如果这是真的
If this is real,
那意味着默里就要再次50岁了
then that means Murray is turning 50 again,
意味着我可以重启派对
which means I get a redo.
你居然是这么理解的
That's your takeaway?
我希望能重启回家的决定
I wish I could redo coming over here.
凭借着我赋予自己的权力
By the power vested in me by me,
我要给默里再办一次50岁生日派对
I am throwing Murray a second 50th birthday party.
我觉得他既不会因为派对
Yeah, I don't think he's gonna be excited
也不会因为改变人生的错误激动
about the party or the life-changing error
只会感到深深的震惊
that will rock him to his core.
胡说八道
Pishposh.
默里听到这大好消息会很激动的
Murray is gonna be thrilled to hear the great news.
我到底几岁了
What the hell am I?
50岁
50!
现在你可以享受
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表