剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
and the keys.
不可能 太冒险了
No way. Too risky.
但那是拆掉车轮锁最快的办法
But it's the quickest way to get the boot off
让我不用再乘公交
and me off the bus.
人们会在公交上刮脸
People shave on there.
而且不只刮脸
And not just their faces.
我挺喜欢咖啡店这主意
I'm kinda liking this coffee shop idea.
那好吧
Alright, fine.
但我们必须非常小心
But we have to be super careful about it
用塑料布盖住所有东西
and cover everything in plastic and --
就这么决定了
Then it's decided!
奥斯曼帝国将会成为
The Ottoman Empire will become...
帝国休息室
The Empire Lounge!
这些人是哪来的
Where did all these people come from?
谁在乎 我们毫不费力赚了好多钱
Who cares? We're making money hand over fist.
-啪叮 -啪叮
- Pla-ding! - ?Pla-ding?
对啊 是收音机的声音
Yeah, it's the cash register sound.
你想说的是"嚓磬"吧
I think you mean cha-ching.
你这么无脑 幸好长得好看
It's a good thing you got your looks.
总之 啪叮
Anyway -- Pla-ding!
-才十四块 -这不过是用来扇风的钱
- $14? - This is just fanning money.
其余的在这
Here's the rest.
我的天 啪叮
Holy crap! Pla-ding!
想想我们能用这些钱做什么
Think of what we can do with this!
例如拆掉车轮锁
Yeah, like get the boot off the car.
更大胆些
Think bigger.
我们可以拆掉两个车轮锁
We can get two boots off the car.
正当爱丽卡解决车子的难题
As Erica had solved her car issues,
我正要解决我自己的难题
I was about to solve a case of my own.
证据A 受害者的照片
Exhibit A -- a photograph of the victims.
我的单车和我
My bike and me.
证据B 另一张照片
Exhibit B -- another photograph.
这里有什么问题
What's wrong here?
我没有在家为家人做晚饭
I'm not at home, making dinner for my family?
第一个说话的永远是犯人
The first one to speak always did it.
什么犯人 我来是因为贝弗告诉我
Did what? I just came over because Bev told me
她要把搅拌机还给我
she was returning my standing mixer.
尼亚 拜托 那玩意早坏了
Ginzy, please. That thing is long gone.
你有什么事
Is there something you'd like to share
想和大家分享吗 艾米·莫斯基
with the rest of us, Emmy Mirsky?!
我只是想知道我们为什么来
I was wondering what we're doing here.
我的单车被偷了 你们之一就是犯人
My bike was stolen! And one of you did it!
太好了 这比我想象得更精彩
Yes! This is going better than I could've ever imagined.
我们回顾一下事实
Let's review the facts.
贼必须能进入我的房♥间
The thief had to have access to my room
知道我的所有动向
and know all my movements.
他们有大门锁的钥匙
And they had the key to the master lock
只有我和我妈才有
that only me and my mom possess.
我这只是大胆猜测
Just going out on a limb here,
但绝对是贝弗莉偷了你的单车
but Beverly definitely took your bike.
说得通
That makes sense.
我不用知道今天是闹哪出就能猜到是她
Yeah, I thought that before I even knew what this was about.
妈妈 是你偷了我的单车吗
Mama! Did you take my bike?
是金戴夫
It was Dave Kim!
-才不是 -我看到了
- No, it wasn't! - ?I saw it.
他钻进烟囱
He slipped in through the chimney
像穿高领衫的圣诞老人
like a turtlenecked Santa.
够了 就是她 亚当
Enough. She did it, Adam!
她莫名其妙地非要让你体验
For some reason, she wanted to give you
屁屁的大远足
Pee-pee's big excursion.
好吧 就是我
Fine! It was me!
但这多有趣
But wasn't this fun?
-并不 -糟糕
- No. - ?Balls!
我早该猜到
I should have known!
这就带我去找单车 女人
Take me to my bike now, woman!
原本就在这 现在不见了
Well, it was right here, and now it's not.
真的被人偷了吗
Someone actually stole it?!
谁会做出这种事
Who would do such a thing?!
是的 我知道我心虚
And yes, I see what I did there!
我妈希望我保持童心
Hoping to keep me a kid at heart,
偷走了我最宝贵的财产
my mom had taken my most prized possession --
我的皮威单车
my Pee-wee bike.
可之后单车真的被偷了
But then someone stole it for real.
小宝贝 我知道你很生气
Schmoopy, I know you're upset,
但我其实觉得
but I actually think
这是我们冒险有趣的小波折
this is a fun wrinkle to our adventure.
有趣的小波折
Fun wrinkle?
这不是你用玉兰油能抹平的小波折
This isn't something you can slather your Oil of Olay on!
我们最宝贵的资产去向不明
Our most valuable asset is out in the world!
所以我们来了公园 把车找回来
And that's why we're in the park -- to get it back.
脏乱差的特技单车群体肯定会支持你寻车
Surely, the filthy BMX community will champion your cause.
仅限本地居民
Locals only.
强尼·阿特金斯 是我亚当·金伯格
Johnny Atkins? It's me. Adam Goldberg.
我有很严重的脸盲
I have pretty severe face blindness.
我必须拼凑声音和形状来
I have to stitch together noises and shapes and --
是你的辣妈
Hey, your hot mom.
你好 强纳森
Hello, Jonathan.
你见过这辆单车吗
Have you seen this bike?
-挺眼熟 -眼熟吗
- Looks familiar. - ?It does?
你知道内情是不是 车在哪
You know something, don't you? Where is it?!
我想帮你找回皮威单车
Yeah, I'm inclined to help you find your Pee-wee bike,
但你得先帮我个忙
but I'm gonna need a favor first.
-尽管开口 -你得跳电影里的"龙舌兰"舞
- Name it. - You gotta do the "Tequila" dance from the movie.
-什么 不可能 -可能
- What? No way. - ?Way.
你性感的老妈也要一起跳
And I'm gonna need your foxy mama to do it, too.
不 我们才不会为你跳舞
Oh, no! We are not dancing for you!
快来 会很有趣的 宝贝
Come on. It'll be fun, sweetie.
看 我已经站在野餐桌上了
And hey, look! I'm already on the picnic table.
快看 你妈上桌了
Cheggit. Your mom's on board.
你最好也快点上去 否则车就没了
Better get up there, too, or no bikey.
龙舌兰
Tequila!
太好玩了
That was so much fun!
你有《当男人爱上女人》吗
Do you have "When a Man Loves a Woman"?
不要再跳母子双人舞了
No more mother-son dancing.
告诉我单车在哪
Tell me where my bike is.
让我想想
Lemme think about it.
我偷走了
I swiped it.
你 为什么
You?! Why?!
我真的很喜欢 我又没有
I really liked it, I didn't have it,
所以我偷走了
and so I took it.
事后看来 我好像不是故事里的英雄
In hindsight, I'm not sure I'm the hero in this story.
单车大盗
Grand...theft...bicycle!
我要报♥警♥ 伙计
I'm calling the cops, man!
不要让警♥察♥牵扯进来
No need to involve the cops,
特别是因为最初是我偷了车
especially since I stole the bike first.
我们共同点也太多了吧
What don't we have in common?
现在快告诉我们单车在哪
But now just point us to where the bike is.
好像是在那个方向
I guess it's in that direction.
在树林遥远的另一端
But way past those trees
有一个富有田园风情的峡谷
and there's, like, a bucolic glen
湖面波光粼粼
where the light dances on a pond.
又不是在唱歌♥剧 说地名
We're not Hansel and Gretel! Say the place!
圣文森特教堂
St. Vincent's.
我偷车后很内疚 所以捐给了那里的修女
I felt guilty I swiped it, so I unloaded it on the nuns there.
她们比我更需要
They need it more than me.
是啊 你知道谁比他们更需要吗
Yeah, you know who needs it more than them?
我 车主
Me! The guy who owns it!
从这个角度看 宝贝 大冒险还在继续
Look at it this way, boopie -- the adventure continues.
还要继续吗
Does it continue?
太他妈棒了
Frickin' yay!
快上车
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表