剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
We're both adults who can make our own decisions.
假如你们是成年人
If you were adults,
我就不会以这种方式得知这件事
I wouldn't have had to find out this way.
-妈 -打住
- Mom -- - Don't.
你们同居我是不高兴
I'm not happy that you guys are living together,
但你知道最让我心碎的是什么吗
but you know what breaks my heart more than anything?
你们为了瞒着我做到这个地步
Is how far you went to hide this from me.
我现在和JTP一起住
And I'm living with the JTP,
跟爱丽卡的惊天大消息比起来
which is a relatively minor betrayal
相对而言是比较小的背叛
in light of Erica's shocking news.
在布瑞亚·碧那里三振出局后
After striking out with Brea Bee,
我只能去做第四位防守善后
all that was left to do was clean up.
帕罗特老师 你怎么在这
Mr. Perott, what are you doing here?
我有警方通讯系统 听到出麻烦了
Well, I have a police scanner, and I heard there was trouble.
-你还好吗 孩子 -一点都不好
- You alright, kid? - Not even a little.
上来 我送你回家
Well, hop on. I'll give you a ride home.
或许我们能拼车
Or maybe you want to split a cab?
不 摩托车很安全的 给
Nah. Motorcycles are super safe. Here.
我今天已经做了一堆错误决定
I've already made a bunch of terrible decisions today.
不差这一个
I might as well just... continue.
你开慢点
Just please drive sloooow!
你有什么烦心事
So, what's eating atcha?
我们要现在聊吗
So, we're just gonna talk about this now,
这样不吓人吗
like this isn't terrifying?
车 车 车
Car, car, car!
它停车了 快说
Ah, it's parked. Come on. Spill.
我想都是从
I guess it all started --
不 拐弯了
Oh, no, it's a curve!
我该顺着你还是逆着你的方向
Do I lean with you or away from you?!
我好害怕
I'm so scared!
好了 接下来都是直行
Alright. It's gonna be straight for a while.
-你说话的机会来了 -好吧
- This is your chance. - Fine.
我会试着在丧命前都说出来
I'll try to get it out before we die.
有一个很棒的女孩
There's an amazing girl,
我外公给我的建议很蠢 所以我去找你了
and my grandfather gave me stupid advice, so I went to you,
你告诉我扮酷 也起效了
and you told me to be cool, and it worked,
可之后我对邮箱犯了罪
but then I committed a postal crime,
我好讨厌自己
and I hate myself.
我有好消息要告诉你 伙计
I got some good news for you, buddy.
你不酷
You're not cool.
那不是好消息 我刚刚吃了个虫子
That's not good news, and I just ate a bug.
我知道我看起来很酷
Look, I know I may seem cool,
但我48岁还孤家寡人
but I'm an unmarried 48-year-old
有好多学生贷款没还
with a crap ton of student debt,
整天嚼口香糖还把牙齿嚼坏了
and I got dental issues from chewing gum all day.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
酷和开心是两回事
Being cool is different from being happy.
开心是发自内心的感觉很好
That comes from feeling good on the inside.
在我看来
And as far as I'm concerned,
过去那个书呆子亚当·金伯格
the old nerdy Adam Goldberg
有许多值得开心的
has plenty to feel good about.
等等
Wait.
现在你也让我做自己
Now you're telling me to just be myself?
是啊 听起来挺好的
Yeah. Sounds good.
你该做自己
You should do that.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
老爷子一直都是对的
Pops was right all along.
黄灯 黄灯
Yellow light! Yellow light!
正当帕罗特老师终于引导我走上正确方向时
As Mr. Perott finally guided me in the right direction,
我妈却觉得自己被背叛了
my mom was left feeling betrayed.
-同居 默里 -我知道了
- Living together, Murray. - I get it.
同居
Li-ving to-ge-ther!
现在我真的知道了
Now I really get it.
我接下来要这样做
Okay, here's what's gonna happen.
让巴瑞和爱丽卡搬回来
Barry and Erica are gonna move back here.
我们在家给他们上大学
We're gonna home-college them
偶尔让他们去后院
and occasionally let them into the backyard
摄取维生素D 自♥由♥玩耍
for vitamin D and free play.
我觉得不会出什么事的
I think everything's gonna be okay.
你不介意你的宝贝小花生
You're okay with your sweet little peanut
跟那个祸害杰夫·施瓦茨住在一起
shacking up with that walking menace Geoff Schwartz?
祸害
Menace?
他们本来就整个夏天都在小货车里
They already spent the summer in a van
那只有宿舍一半大
half the size of a dorm room.
那不是重点
That's beside the point.
她爱他 他爱她
She loves him, he loves her.
我不喜欢任何人 我都喜欢他
I don't like anybody, and I like him!
他很贴心聪明 愿意为她付出一切
Well, he is sweet and smart and would do anything for her.
我也从没见她这么开心过
And I've never seen her this happy.
好像是这样
I guess.
我知道
I know.
你这么害怕成为失败的母亲
For someone who worries so much about failing as a mother,
我觉得这是你的胜利
I'd take this as a win.
真疯狂 不论我们在生活的哪个阶段
It's crazy how, no matter where we are in our lives,
都会为了做正确的事而挣扎
we still struggle to do what's right.
-布瑞亚 -听着
- Brea? - Listen, um...
我只想说我真的很抱歉
I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
可是我毁了你的夜晚
But I ruined your night.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我很讨厌他们那样做
I hate it when those guys do that stuff.
但我从没有说什么
I never say anything.
但你说了 很酷
It's cool that you did.
因为我们都知道我是最酷的
'Cause we both know there's no one cooler than me.
那我能坐下吗
So, can I sit?
让我考虑一下 坐吧
Uh, let me think about it -- yes.
原来 我们有时都需要一些指导
Turns out, we all need a little guidance sometimes.
你只要知道该去哪寻找指导就好
You just have to know where to look for it,
然后一切都会明了的
and then it'll all make sense.
这是为什么
What's this for?
为感谢你做的一切
For everything you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
不必谢我
No thanks needed.
但我收下了
But I'll take it.
每个人都会适当改变规则
Everyone bends the rules a little bit,
但生活正因为这样才刺♥激♥
but that's what makes life exciting.
-这是怎么回事 -没事的 妈
- What's all this? - It's fine, Mom.
一切都会恢复原状的
Everything's gonna go back to the way it was.
停手 你们不必搬回来
Stop. No one needs to move anywhere.
巴瑞胜利 他不需要知道原因
Barry wins and doesn't need to know more.
太棒了
Yes!
祝你好运
Good luck.
你就这样接受了一切吗
So, you're just good with all this?
没有
No.
但我在努力接受
But I'm trying to be
因为说实话 你和杰夫是天生一对
because the truth is, you and Geoff belong together.
我的天 真的吗
Holy crap. Really?
是的
Yeah.
但是 你必须理解这对我来说有多困难
But you...have to understand how hard this is for me.
我第一次看到你时
When I first met you,
你没有七斤重 那么完美
you were a perfect, barely-seven-pound little being.
你的一切都要依赖我
You relied on me for everything,
如今你是个成年女性
and now you're a grown woman, and...
所有决定都自己做
making all your own choices,
我正努力接受这一切
and I am just trying to be okay with that.
我理解
I get it.
我保证从今以后会对你坦诚
And I promise to be more honest with you from now on.
或许我们可以在下个游戏之夜聊聊
Maybe we can talk about it at our next game night.
那再好不过了
I would love that.
归根结底 我们每天都会做出决定
In the end, we all make choices every day
感觉像在掷骰子
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表