剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Oh, please. They have zero chemistry.
他们已经在你的草坪上亲热起来了
Oh, they're making out on your lawn.
见鬼 我去开洒水器
Damn it! I got to hit the sprinklers.
正当我妈帮比尔寻爱失利时
While my mom struck out finding Bill love,
巴瑞仍决心要拿下小伦
Barry was still determined to get up to bat with Ren.
老爷子 情场救急
Pops, it's a romantic emergency.
我要追求一个女孩
I need to wow a gal.
很简单 巧克力和水仙花
It's easy -- chocolates and daffodils.
错了 亚当 你见过你带回家的女生们
Wrong. Adam, I've seen the girls you drag home.
-她们都比你优秀 -我没那么不堪
- They're all better than you. - I'm not that bad.
你是垃圾 她们是高分美女
You're garbage, and they're nines.
告诉我你的魔咒
Tell me your sorcerer's spell.
-我猜我懂得倾听 -闭嘴
- I guess I listen -- - Shut up!
我受不了听你念叨
I can't bear to hear you drone on.
老爷子 我再顾茅庐
Pops, I'm back to you.
不要 你在犯浑
No, you're being a putz.
亚当 我重新招安你
Adam, I'm tagging you back in.
找出小伦喜欢的事 照做
Just find something Ren likes and do that.
尽管听起来很无聊 或许能行
As boring as that sounds, that might work.
她需要名人参加公益电视马拉松
She needs a celebrity for her charity telethon.
那就帮她找位名人
So get her a celebrity.
你会成为英雄 她会对你亲个没完
You'll be a hero, and she'll shower you with kisses.
我喜欢这个亲个没完的计划
I like this shower-kiss plan.
你疲惫的大脑终于启动了
Finally, your tired brain kicked in.
但这么紧急我能找到什么名人
But what celebrity can I score on such short notice?
但我听说R&B超级二重唱
But I heard John Oates
戴瑞·霍尔与约翰·奥茨的奥茨
of R&B super duo Daryl Hall & John Oates
去看过我们的牙医
went to our dentist once.
我决定了
It's decided!
亚当假装要看牙
Adam will pretend to need a checkup,
偷偷翻看文件
break into the files,
得到奥茨的私人信息
retrieve Oates' personal details,
带给我 我冷不防打电♥话♥给他
bring 'em to me, I'll cold-call him
用我无敌的魅力说服她
and convince him with my insurmountable charm
来参加随便这是什么募捐
to play for whatever charity this is for.
是地球日 你怎么不去
It's Earth Day. And why can't you go?!
我两年前才看过牙 太可疑了
I was just there two years ago -- too suspicious.
-快去 -好吧 看牙医好过留在这
- Move it! - ?Fine! I'd rather be at the dentist than here.
那我去吧
So here I go, I guess.
小伦 我请来了霍尔和奥茨
Ren? Yep, I just locked down Daryl Hall & John Oates
参加你的电视马拉松
for your telethon.
-什么 -巴瑞 这计划烂透了
- What?! - Barry, this is a terrible plan.
没错 巴瑞做到了
That's right! Barry did it!
我今晚请他们过来
I'll have 'em there tonight.
我的天
Oh, my God!
不可能发生的事你这么快就说了
That's too soon for something that'll never happen.
你就这么安慰自己吧
Sure, make yourself feel better.
什么水仙花 我真为你感到悲哀
Daffodils? I feel sad for you.
巴瑞保证能找来霍尔和奥茨的办法
Barry's surefire way to secure Daryl Hall & John Oates
就是让我去看牙医
was to send me to the dentist.
-唯一的问题是 -我有七颗龋齿
- Only one problem. - I had seven cavities, man!
没人在乎你的悲剧烂牙
No one cares about your tragic dental hygiene.
你搞到奥茨的电♥话♥号♥了吗
Did you get Oates' number?
我坐了三小时 为保命而奋战
I was sitting in that chair for three hours fighting for my life.
那就戒掉果汁
So stop drinking juice.
-快给我 -我确实搞到了些东西
- Oates me! - I did get something.
写出《母老虎》的名嘴翻模
The world-famous lips that wrote "Maneater"
-就在我手中 -随便吧
- are in my hands! - ?I guess.
你怎么弄来这口好牙的
How'd you score these luscious choppers?
我因为氮气脑子迷迷糊糊
My brain was flying so high on nitrous
所以失去了一切恐惧和道德观
that I lost all fear or sense of morality.
我是过来人 接着说
Been there. Go on.
然后我踩到杂♥志♥滑倒了
Then I slipped on a Highlights magazine,
撞上了关于牙线的海报
crashed into a poster about flossing,
但我偷来了这个
but I swiped it.
快看 这里有电♥话♥号♥码
And look! There's a phone number!
我找到了 我找到奥茨了
I did it! I found Oates!
我忍♥受了口腔大手术
I did undergo major oral surgery
还犯了轻罪
and commit a misdemeanor,
而你看了看手里的东西
but sure, you looked at something in your hand.
是的 我想请约翰·奥茨参加电视马拉松
Yes, I'd like to ask John Oates to be on a telethon.
什么 他在亚利桑那州的实验室
What? A lab in Arizona?
-请不来约翰·奥茨了 -太好了
- Yeah, we're not getting John Oates. - ?Great!
白白让一个男人的手在我嘴里搅和几小时
I had a man's hand in my mouth for hours, all for nothing.
在你嘴里搅和的男人手意味着一切
That man's hand inside of you meant everything!
只剩下一件符合逻辑的事可做
So there's only one logical thing to do.
多吃胡萝卜 少吃糖果
More carrots, less Reese's Pieces?
你和我必须扮成霍尔和奥茨
You and I must become Daryl Hall & John Oates.
真有趣
Ooh, fun!
不过 什么
And -- What?
我扮成霍尔 你扮成奥茨
I'll be Hall. You'll be Oates.
我们的演出将完美无瑕
And we'll nail our performance with such utter perfection,
没人能看出我们是假扮的
no one will be able to distinguish us from the real thing.
我药劲没过还有点晕 但听起来没问题
I'm still a little fuzzy from the gas, but that seems right.
正当巴瑞和我扮成音乐传奇时
As Barry and I transformed into music legends,
我爸正在好奇他的好搭档去哪了
my dad was wondering where his bandmate was.
费城人队烂透了 比尔去哪了
Ah, the Phillies suck! Where's Bill?
我需要他一起朝我们最爱的球队喝倒彩
I need him to boo our favorite team together.
拜托
Please.
比尔或许正在一浴缸冰块中醒来
Bill's probably waking up in a bathtub full of ice
因为简·贝尔斯介绍的人
because Jane Bales' match
偷走了他的脾 肝和乳♥头♥
has taken his spleen, liver, and nipple.
哪有人偷乳♥头♥
No one steals a nipple.
是你不知道
You don't know!
那些敏感的小按钮
Those sensitive little buttons
在黑市上供不应求
are in big demand on the black market.
他们把乳♥头♥做成汤
They put 'em in soups.
怪我不该问
I guess I asked.
贝弗莉·金伯格
Beverly Goldberg!
我的人形阳光在这
There's my walking ray of sunshine!
我确实能照亮房♥间
I suppose I do brighten any room I'm in.
还有我的老默
And my Mur-man.
看来这一大碗冰淇淋
Looks like this big bowl of ice cream
需要一颗樱桃来点睛
could use a cherry on top.
滚开 这是什么味
Get off! What's that smell?!
黛尔香皂 浴室里的香氛
Dial soap. It's the fragrance of bath time.
你还穿上了毛衣
And you're wearing a sweater.
这叫美利奴羊毛
It's something called Merino wool.
不是最好的 但也不是很糟糕
It's not the best, but it's not the worst.
这么说你很快乐
So, y-you're happy?
德洛丽丝很风趣
Dolores is fun.
她很有趣 她会做各种事
She's interesting. She does stuff.
我们去散步了
We went on a walk!
假如你这么喜欢散步 快坐下
If you like walks so much, sit down.
史蒂夫·卡尔顿又要全垒打了
Steve Carlton's about to give up another one.
做不到 朋友
No can do, my friend.
我和德洛丽丝要去餐厅吃晚餐
Dolores and I are going to dinner at a restaurant.
你该来亲自看看她有多好
You should come and see how great she is for yourself.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
我要试试她是不是真的适合你
I'm gonna test her and see if she really is a good match
还是简·贝尔斯又搞砸了
or just another Jane Bales dud.
我觉得你替我开心就行了 但好吧
Seems like you should just be happy for me, but okay!
我要曝光德洛丽丝是个怎样的骗子
I'm gonna expose Dolores for the fraud she is.
简·贝尔斯会永远失去做长舌妇的资格
And Jane Bales will be banned from Yenta-ing forever.
谁是简·贝尔斯来着
Which one's Jane Bales, again?
于是我妈准备要做她最擅长的
And so my mom set out to do what she did best --
有系统地毁掉一段刚萌芽的关系
systematically destroy a budding relationship.
大家都喝些什么
So, what's everybody drinking?
德洛丽丝
Hm, Dolores?
来六杯红酒 因为你酗酒
Just six glasses of wine because of your problem?
我其实不太能喝
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表