剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
W-we're still social and physical klutzes
个性古怪
with quirky personalities,
但我们对小众爱好有强烈的兴趣
but we have intense passions for fringe interests.
那呆子又是指哪类人
And what's a dweeb?
我们是品类丰富的尴尬族群
Look, it's a rich continuum of discomfort,
但我的测验分数该怎么办
but what should I do about my test scores?
亚当 让我问问你 为什么想去纽约大学
Adam, let me ask you something... Why NYU?
他们的电影项目是顶级的
The film program. It's top notch.
这么说你想当电影制♥作♥人 那就没事了
Then you want to be a filmmaker? Well, then it's all good.
太好了
Oh, great.
我还开始担心我不能去纽约大学
I was starting to worry NYU wasn't an option.
你直觉很准 因为你永远进不去
That's a good instinct, because you'll never get in there.
但没关系的
But that's okay.
假如你想当电影制♥作♥人
Listen, college isn't always a necessity
大学不是必要的
if you want to be a filmmaker.
我猜你的很多电影偶像
I bet a lot of your film heroes
从未读过高级电影学院
never even went to fancy film school.
托尼·斯科特有个一钱不值的艺术学位
Heck, Tony Scott had a worthless art degree,
他拍出了《壮志凌云》
and he made Top Gun.
这就对了 用你去纽约大学的钱
There you go. Take the money you would've given to NYU
去拍个电影
and go make a movie.
让鲍勃·巴拉班主演 他太棒了
And put Bob Balaban in it. He's fantastic.
-我说不好 -埃克托尔·埃利松多怎么样
- I dunno. - What about Hector Elizondo?
不 他们都是很扎实的性格演员
No, they're both solid character actors
值得主演电影
that deserve their own thing,
但我指的是我不知道该不该放弃大学
but I meant I don't know about skipping college.
你知道吗
You know what?
齐柏林飞艇有首歌♥正适合这个情景
There's a Led Zeppelin song that applies to this moment.
你要弹唱吗
Are you gonna play it?
不 我压根没学
Uh, no. I never learned it.
我或许不该提起这茬
I probably shouldn't have brought it up.
但这本身也是一课 不是吗
But hey, that's a lesson in itself, too, right?
算是吗
Y-y-yes?
正当帕罗特老师扩展我的世界观时
While Mr. Perott expanded my world view,
春假开始了
spring break had started,
巴瑞和爱丽卡眼前的世界可不怎么样
and Barry and Erica's view was not great.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我们没有找错酒店吧
Um, are we at the right hotel?
卡买♥♥加莫卡辛酒店
Moccasins: Camaica?
欢迎
Welcome!
那股腥味可不是海水味
That smell is not the ocean!
但这跟小册子里的照片完全不同
But it doesn't look like the pictures in the brochure.
因为那些都是建筑效果图
Well, that's because those were architectural renderings,
我们完全没照着建
which we ignored.
没关系 能不能告诉我们
It's fine. Could you please just show us to our...
老天爷 那是蛇吗
Oh, God! Is that a snake?
八成是 酒店叫莫卡辛
Probably. This hotel's named Moccasins
是因为这里满是莫卡辛水蛇
because of all the water moccasins.
我还以为是跟莫卡辛皮鞋同名
I thought it was named for the comfy shoe?
不是 总之每个房♥间里都赠送大砍刀
Nope. Anyway, there is a complimentary machete in every room.
-我要吐了 -别这样 爱丽卡
- I'm gonna be sick. - Come on, Erica.
这里淳朴 可爱 潮湿
It's... It's rustic and cute and damp
有什么滴到我嘴里了
and something just dripped in my mouth!
不 我是真的要吐了
No, I'm literally gonna be sick.
都跟她说了不要在廉价航♥班♥上
Oh, I told her not to have the shrimp cocktail
喝鲜虾鸡尾酒
on that discount airline!
地方色彩够浓郁了 我们去游泳
All right, enough local color. Let's hit the pool.
才不要 伙计 我整个学期都跟着日程走
No way, man. I've been on a schedule all semester.
现在是海岛时间
I'm on island time now.
根据我的手表来看 现在是放松时间
And according to my timepiece, it's relax o'clock.
好吧 那我自己去游泳
Fine! I'll swim alone then.
在水里别睁眼 别咽水
Well, don't open your eyes or swallow.
因为水里有虱子 我们氯化过度了
We over-chlorinate on account of all the water lice.
我开始觉得这次匆忙计划的
I'm starting to think this hastily planned
垃圾海岛廉价度假
discount vacation to a trash island
不会是我梦想中的春假
is not gonna be the spring break of my dreams.
正当巴瑞面临窘境时
As barry faced a tough break,
我则不得不告诉我妈坏消息
I had to give my mom the tough news.
妈 我跟辅♥导♥员谈过了
Mom, I spoke to my guidance counselor,
他说我的分数进不去纽约大学
and he told me I can't get into NYU with those scores.
老天 太惊人太让人失望了
Oh, my! That is shocking and disappointing
这话可不是我说的
and not coming from me.
所以我决定不去大学了
So, I've decided I'm not going to college.
你说啥
Say what now?
帕罗特老师说我不用上大学
Yeah, Mr. Perott said I don't need it.
是吗 那个老流氓
Did he, though? That rascal.
没错 我妈可不会接受
Yeah, that wasn't gonna work for my mom,
于是她找到了受她摆布的完美人选
so she found the perfect person to do the work for her.
你为什么关掉秃蒂[电视角色]
Why'd you turn off Tootie?
她正准备报复加勒特夫人
She was about to give Mrs. Garrett the what for.
亚当 我完全支持你不去大学
Adam, I completely stand by your decision not to go to college.
-什么 -妈
- What? - Mom!
糟糕 我说漏嘴了吗
Oh, no. Did I let that slip?
她这话什么意思 白♥痴♥
What's she talking about, moron?
我的辅♥导♥员告诉我从生活中找灵感
My guidance counselor told me to be inspired by life.
够了 我要去和他谈谈
That's it. I'm going down and talking to him.
-默里 不 -快走
- Murray, no! - Come on! Move!
我们要尊重亚当的选择
Let's respect Adam's choice.
-爸 -白♥痴♥
- Dad! - Moron!
我试过阻止他了
I tried to stop him.
钥匙
Keys.
妈
Mom!
能做的我都做了
If only there was something I could do.
-他姓啥 -帕罗特
- Name? - Perott.
大走廊左边第三间
Third door on the left, main hallway.
不要啊
No.
我也无能为力
Ooh, my hands are tied.
于是我爸非常自然地唱起了红脸
So, easily stepping into the shoes of bad cop,
我爸去学校立法
my dad went to school and laid down the law.
那天 我爸解释了所有缘由
That day, my father explained all the reasons why college
为什么大学是他一生中唯一在乎的事
was the only thing that mattered to him in life.
最后总结 白♥痴♥
And in conclusion... Moron!
好了 我明白了 你很气愤
Okay, I get it. You're angry.
我辛劳一生 不是为了让儿子不读大学
I didn't work my whole life so my son wouldn't go to college.
金伯格先生 你辛劳一生是为了什么
Mr. Goldberg, what did you work your whole life for, huh?
你上次看日落是什么时候
When was the last time you saw a sunset
上次喝天上掉落的雨水是什么时候
or drank fresh rainwater from the sky,
上次去葡萄牙是什么时候
or went to Portugal, huh?
葡萄牙 谁有时间去葡萄牙
Portugal? Who the hell's got time for Portugal?
金伯格先生 我没有叫你儿子不读大学
Look, Mr. Goldberg, I did not tell your son not to go to college.
我只是告诉他还有其他选择
I just told him he had options,
或许去看看世界对他有好处
and maybe it would do him good to see the world.
他可以以后再去
He can do that later.
什么时候 你去过吗
When? Have you done that?
还是说 按照你的说法
Or have you been, uh, as you put it,
"你辛劳一生"
"Working your whole life"?
怎么样
So?
为什么我们从没去过葡萄牙
Why have we never been to Portugal?
谁在乎葡萄牙
Who gives a crap about Portugal?
你跟亚当的辅♥导♥员谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Adam's guidance counselor?
我想亚当会用一年的时间考虑清楚
I think Adam's gonna spend about a year figuring it out.
什么
What?
不 你本该唱红脸的
No, you were supposed to be the bad cop!
要知道 我光脚踩过的只有瓷砖
You know, I've never been barefoot on anything but tile.
瓷砖 贝弗
Tile, Bevy!
人怎么能活成这样
It's no way to live!
正当我妈的红脸让她失望时
While my mom's bad cop let her down,
我哥正充分利用他的糟糕假期
my brother was making the most of his bad vacation.
去俱乐部吗
Ready to hit the club?
这里十岁就可以饮酒 但他们不查证件
Drinking age is 10, but they don't card.
尽管听起来很有趣很让人担心
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表