剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Sure, it wasn't a million words,
但写了好多好多
but it was an endless amount of detail
桑德拉·戴·奥康纳的小知识
on Sandra Day O'Connor.
我只要放松享受就好
All I had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride.
太棒了 写东西真简单
Yes! Writing is easy!
正当我把论文外包出去时
While I was outsourcing my paper,
杰夫的新生意已经带来了很大压力
Geoff's new business was already a source of great stress.
杰夫送餐快 请稍等
Food in a Geoffy. Please hold.
杰夫送餐快 请稍等
Food in a Geoffy. Please hold.
杰夫送餐快 您需要什么
Food in a Geoffy. How may I help you?
你的订单只剩三根薯条是什么意思
What do you mean you only got three loose fries with your order?
都怪我 我开车时爱吃零食
That's on me. I'm a snacker when I drive.
我也是 但有谁会真的去量
Me too. But who's gonna actually
三十厘米的三明治具体有多长
check the exact length of a footlong?
大伙 别再偷吃餐品了
Guys, stop eating the food!
饮料也算吗
Does that apply to beverages?
因为原本有两份奶昔 现在全没了
'Cause there used to be two shakes, and now there are none.
该死的 JTP 快去送餐
Damn it, JTP. Just go! Deliver!
-JTP -JTP
- Jtp! - ?Jtp.
大新闻 杰夫瑞
Big news, Geoffrey.
我用公♥司♥基金
I'm using company funds
买♥♥了很贵的果岭推杆
to buy an expensive putter for my putting green.
这根总是打不进洞
This one keeps missing the hole.
巴瑞 你真的需要买♥♥那些吗
Barry, do you really need all that stuff?
得会花钱才能会赚钱
You need to spend money to make money.
有时我真怀疑你对我的生意上不上心
Sometimes I question your commitment to my business.
是我的生意
It's my business!
-什么生意 -好消息 爱丽卡
- What business? - Great news, Erica.
我找到了更好的方式来放松
I found a better way to relax
不用在你的寝室待着了
than hanging around your dorm room.
我创办了一家使命必达 充满活力的送餐公♥司♥
I started a relentless, high-octane food-delivery company.
杰夫送餐快 请稍等
Food in a Geoffy! Please hold!
等等 是什么生意
Wait, what is it?
其实非常简单
Well, it's extremely simple, really.
然而并不简单
Except it wasn't.
假如你想吃汉堡
Say you want a burger.
你传呼我 我收到传呼
You just page my beeper, I get the page
然后无论在哪都给你回电♥话♥
and then call you back wherever I am.
你跟我下订单 然后我打给餐厅
You place your order with me, and then I call the restaurant
跟他们下订单
and place that order with them.
然后我或任何一个靠不住的司机去取订单
Then, I or one of my many unreliable drivers get your order,
我们收很少的外送费给你送过去
and we drive it to you for a small delivery fee.
然后再周而复始周而复始
Then it starts all over again and again and again.
我已经两天没睡了
I haven't slept in two days.
-这么辛苦只收两块 -很酷对吗
- $2 for all that work? - Pretty cool, huh?
-杰夫 你确定这么做值吗 -见鬼
- Geoff, are you sure this is worth -- - Damn it.
杰夫送餐快
Food in a Geoffy.
-你好 -金伯格先生
- Hello? - ?Mr. Goldberg?
是我 帮我从厨房♥倒杯饮料 少放冰
Yeah, I'll have a Shasta, light ice, from the kitchen,
从哇哇店买♥♥根辣热狗
a chili dog from the Wawa,
再带幸运出去尿尿
and take Lucky for a tinkle.
我们不提供遛狗服务
We don't provide dog care.
顾客永远是对的
The customer is always right.
这就去
On it.
你对我微微的厌烦把我逼成这样
I'm so happy your gentle annoyance with me
我真开心
pushed me into this.
正当杰夫送餐快占据杰夫的生活
While Food in a Geoffy took over Geoffy's life,
我妈写的论文肯定会拯救我的生活
my mom-written paper would surely save mine.
差 搞什么
A c?! What the hell, man?!
是的 论文跟你的发型一样 非常一般
Yeah, just like your haircut -- super mediocre.
但这根本说不通
But this makes no sense.
相信我 你论文上的差评
Believe me, that C on your paper
是卷面上唯一准确的内容
is the only thing that was accurate.
你称呼奥康纳大♥法♥官
You referred to Justice O'Connor
桑迪 小桑 桑娜 桑达
as Sandy, Sally, Shawna, Shonda,
还有一次写成了蒂凡尼
and one time, Tiffany!
是的
Yeah.
哪怕我粗略看上一眼也会发现这些
Seems like the most cursory once-over would've caught that.
你好 我的小学霸
Aloha, my little academia nut.
妈 快速问你一句
Hi, Mom. Quick question --
你是傻瓜吗
are you a damn fool?!
差
A c?!
是的 "差劲"的意思
Yeah, for "crap."
假如我想要差评 我就自己写了
If I wanted a C, I would have written it myself.
这怎么行
This is not okay!
你的拼写或语法
Neither is your spelling or grammar
或絮叨的句子也不行
or rambling sentences.
蒂凡尼·奈特·奥布莱恩又是谁
And who the hell is Tiffany Night O'Brien?
他们知道我说的是谁
Oh, they knew who I meant.
我都不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you meant,
而我就坐在你身边
and I was sitting right there.
我会搞定的
Well, I'm gonna fix this.
你的大学前途岌岌可危
Your college future is at stake.
明早第一件事 我就大步流星
First thing tomorrow, I'm marching down
去找伍德伯恩老师谈话
to have a talk with Mr. Woodburn.
求求你不要去
Oh, please don't do that.
已经定了
It's done.
学习伙伴会照顾好彼此
Study buddies take care of each other.
学习伙伴
Study buddies!
学习伙伴
Study buddies.
看来你的酸麻烦也不小
I guess we're both pretty deep into a pickle.
爱丽卡担心杰夫送餐快
Erica was worried that Food in a Geoffy
会让杰夫精神崩溃
was leading Geoff to a nervous breakdown,
于是她带他看电影帮他放松
so she was going to help him relax with a movie.
瞧 这样多好
See? Isn't this nice?
你和我 来看毫无压力的死尸喜剧
Just you and me and the stress-free corpse comedy
《老板度假去》
of "Weekend at Bernie's."
宝贝 我很感谢 但我没事
Babe, I appreciate it, but I'm fine.
真的
Honest.
不 这是给谁的
Oh, no! Who is this for?!
我从没接到订单 现在送餐要迟了
I never got the order, and now it's gonna be late!
杰夫 爆米花是给你买♥♥的
Geoff, the popcorn is for you.
对了 我都忘了有时我也吃东西了
Oh, right. I forgot sometimes I eat food, too.
杰夫 杰夫 杰夫
Geoff! Geoff! Geoff?
抱歉 你的大脑袋和杰夫一样
Sorry. You have the same fat head as Geoff.
女士们先生们 我在找一个名叫杰夫的人
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm looking for a man named Geoff!
巴瑞 安静点
Barry, be quiet!
-你在这 -你怎么来了
- There you are! ?- Why are you here?
你为什么穿着正装
And why are you wearing a suit?
排名不分先后
In no particular order --
我是精力充沛的首席执行官
I'm a high-powered CEO,
刚才发生了最糟糕的事
and the worst has happened.
默里·金伯格顾客接到了错误订单
Customer Murray Goldberg got the wrong order.
他抓狂了 要你去搞定
He's freaking out and wants you to fix it.
-不 -是的
- Oh, no. - ?Oh, yes!
我甚至考虑过自己处理
I even considered handling it myself,
但我到这来了 因为这样更轻松
but I came here 'cause it was easier.
你运气不好
Well, tough luck.
我们在约会 所以让JTP其他傻蛋去办
We're on a date, so let the other JTP dopes do it.
抱歉 爱丽卡 我必须搞定这件事
I'm sorry, Erica. I have to fix this.
人们以为他还活着 可他已经死了
People think he's alive, but he's dead.
正当杰夫抛下爱丽卡去救火
As Geoff abandoned Erica to put out a fire,
我妈正在学校煽风点火
my mom was at school starting one.
谢谢你同意见我们 我长话短说
Thank you for meeting with us. I'll make this quick.
你♥他♥妈♥是超级大白♥痴♥吗
Are you a stupid idiot?
妈
Mom!
火力十足
Coming in hot.
我觉得我妈想说的是
I think what my mom is trying to say
或许我的论文评分可以高一点
is maybe my paper deserves a slightly higher grade.
没有"或许"可言
No "maybe" about it!
金伯格女士 这份论文里
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表