剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I heard what you said the other day loud and clear.
那你为什么开着战舰过来
Then why are you here with that rolling battleship?
我以为你希望能开它去派对
I thought you'd want to take it to your party.
你开着这辆宝贝登场
When you roll up with this baby,
姑娘们会疯狂往你身上贴
you'll be fighting trixies off with a stick.
你确实知道当代男孩想要什么
You certainly know what a modern boy wants,
但你根本不该开车
but you're not even supposed to be driving.
开凯迪去逍遥吧
Enjoy the Caddy.
我不想开凯迪
I don't want the Caddy.
你得开凯迪
You got to take the Caddy.
别再说"凯迪" 别再把凯迪钥匙抛给我
Stop saying "Caddy," and stop throwing Caddy keys at me.
我知道我们那天聊得不太愉快
I know we had a rough patch the other day,
但让我帮好伙伴这个忙
but let me do this for my best bud.
我不想要车 我不想让你帮我
I don't want this. I don't want your help.
我只想让你别来烦我
I just want to be left alone.
那好吧 我懂了
Okay, then. I get it.
你不想让我烦你
You don't want me.
真看不下去
That was rough.
希望宝拉·阿巴杜来跟你要回裤子时
Hope you have the same presence of mind
你也能这么镇定自若
when Paula Abdul demands her pants back.
金戴夫的派对正式展开 十分火热
Dave Kim's party was in full swing and off the chain.
屋里满满的人 音乐躁动
The place was packed, the music was bumpin',
烈酒做成了果冻 那家伙还脱了上衣
the shots jello'd, and that guy was shirtless.
这会是史诗级的一晚
This night was gonna be epic!
厉害 金戴夫派对办得不错
Nice. Dave Kim is quite the host.
我要去主卧冲个澡
I'm gonna take a shower in the master
开始今夜
and get my night started.
唯一缺失的 是某位特别的女士
The only thing missing was a certain special lady.
这场派对正式酷起来了
This is officially a cool party!
布瑞亚为什么没来 金戴夫
Why isn't Brea here, Dave Kim?
哥们 我现在有自己的难题
Dude, I've got my own problems right now.
卡拉在用我婴儿时期的照片玩喝酒游戏
Carla is playing a drinking game with my baby pictures!
瞧你抱着足球
Look at you holding the football
好像你知道足球是什么似的
like you know how it works.
不止如此
That's not all.
那些家伙穿着维拉诺瓦大学的汗衫
Those guys are wearing Villanova sweatshirts,
根据他们的胡子
and based on their facial hair
和他们不住口地说赢过了乔治城大学
and nonstop references to beating Georgetown,
我觉得他们就是维拉诺瓦的大学生
I think they actually go there.
我希望你父母买♥♥了地震险
I hope your parents have earthquake insurance,
因为这场派对会地动山摇
'cause this party's gonna be rockin'!
他们有火险和洪险
They have fire and flood,
但是免赔额超级高
but their deductible is super-high!
这场派对因你而起
As the person who started this party,
你得做点什么
you need to do something.
或者我们等到布瑞亚出现
Or we wait until Brea shows.
某人戳坏了你父母的水床
Someone popped your parents' water bed.
看来不是时候
Seems...time-sensitive.
就当这是上天的指示吧
That's as good a sign as any.
朋友们 请注意
Attention, friends.
这场派对
This party is --
但在那一刻 布瑞亚·碧驾到
But in that moment, Brea Bee was in the house...
我将所有理性思考抛出窗外
...and all reasonable thinking went out the window.
是史上最棒的
...the best party evah!
布瑞亚
Brea!
你这身衣服元素好多
There's... so much going on.
你究竟是怎么穿进去的
How did you even get in those?
一次一条腿 宝贝
One leg at a time, baby.
然后得靠我妈帮我扣好后面的扣子
Then my mom has to latch all my buckles in back.
-你想喝什么 -我想喝点水
- What's your poison? - I'd take some water.
水合作用 真不错
Hydration. Nice.
你的身体感谢你
Your body thanks you.
我不是有意提你的身体
Well, I-I didn't mean to talk about your body.
我是说 你很漂亮
I mean, you look lovely.
或许是因为你爱喝水
Probably 'cause of all that water.
-首尾呼应 挽救成功 -好吧
- Circled back. Saved it. - Okay.
我在做什么 我搞砸了
What am I doing?! I'm blowing it!
真抱歉
I'm sorry!
你那摧毁我家的浪漫计划
Is your romantic plan to destroy my house
没有带来成果吗
not coming to fruition?
或许你能把我放下来
Maybe you can let me free
让我们能好好聊聊
and we can talk more about it!
正当金戴夫的派对开始失控时
While Dave Kim's party was getting out of hand,
我妈也失去了对现实的掌控
so was my mom's grasp on reality.
是老妈自♥制♥辣椒芝士千层面的香气吗
Do I smell Mom's homemade chili cheese lasagna?
没错 宝贝
Yes, you do, Schmoo.
过去我最大的恐惧是我变成我妈
My biggest fear used to be that I'd turn into my mom.
我一直在用你♥妈♥的♥食谱
Well, I've been using your mom's recipes
我从没这么开心过
and having the time of my life.
我们是截然不同的两个男人
We are two very different men.
贝贝糊们
Hello, BevHeads.
这是我给可爱的粉丝军团新取的花名
That's the new moniker I've given my legions of adoring fans.
-什么粉丝 -你为什么要打扮成
- What fans? - ?And why are you dressed like
《上班女郎》里的女主角
Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl"?
那两个问题的答案是一样的
Those two questions have the same answer --
我是明星
stardom.
早上好 珍金镇
Mornin', Jenkintown!
-他是马特 -她是莉齐
- That's Matt. - And that's Lizzie.
我们身边的是食谱作家
And we're here with cookbook author
本地名人贝弗莉·金伯格
and local celebrity Beverly Goldberg!
快看 你上电视了
Oh, look! You're on TV!
我们终于能控制你的音量了
We can finally control your volume.
她身边是莉齐
And she's with Lizzie,
人形咖啡 伴我开始一天的生活
the human cup of coffee that starts my day.
贝弗莉·金伯格的下一步计划是什么
So, what's next for Beverly Goldberg?
我只打算借着食谱的超级成功
I am just gonna ride the wild success of my book into,
做家居用品 牛肉 单车
housewares, beef, bikes,
税务助理 音乐 童装
tax assistants, music, children's clothing,
迷你剪刀 小摆设
tiny, little scissors, bric-a-brac,
荷兰灶 电视节目
Dutch ovens, TV shows.
看来我们得小心被取代了
I guess we'd better watch our backs.
马特 看着我
Matt, look at me.
看看这一切 都会被夺走的
Look at all of this. It will be gone.
连莉齐都会甩了你
Even Lizzie's gonna leave you.
我们不是情侣
Oh, we're not together.
闭嘴 莉齐
Shut up, Lizzie.
我们都看到你是怎么爱抚他肩膀的了
We've all seen how you touch his arm.
他们为什么要播这个
Why would they air this?
再说一次 我是明星
Again -- stardom!
事态从那急转直下
And things only got worse from there.
女士 你不能在这停车
Lady, you can't park there.
不 没关系的 我是著名作家
No, it's okay. Famous author.
是的 一次成功的本地签售会
Yeah, after one successful local book signing,
让我妈变成了魔鬼
my mom became a monster.
你的狗刚刚在我的草坪上排泄了
Your dog just did his business on my lawn!
你不打算捡起来吗
You gonna pick that up?
我不再做那种事了
Oh, I don't do that anymore.
不过给你这个
But here.
真正的噩梦 以为她不用守任何规矩
A real nightmare who thought the rules didn't apply to her.
抱歉 名人不排队
Sorry. Fame doesn't wait in line.
你介意吗
Uh, do you mind?
好吧 只签一个
Okay, just one.
在她脑子里 她是烹饪界的披头士
In her mind, she was The Beatles of cooking.
好了 这是给你们所有人的
Okay, this is for all of you.
没什么能让她放慢脚步
And there was no slowing her down.
周六晚上来订书匠餐厅 不用订位
Bookbinder's on a Saturday night with no reservations.
你真的成功了 贝弗
You really did it, Bevy.
记住 我们在公共场合时
Remember, when we're in public,
要叫我布蕾特丽·特靓丽
it's Brittley Divine.
不好意思 这张桌子有人订了
I'm sorry -- this table's reserved.
名人订了 是的
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表