剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Done! You will start your own insanely lucrative business.
-那更好了 -我总是需要别人的生意
- That's better! - I use businesses all the time.
我觉得我麻烦大了
I think I'm in real trouble.
上周 我走错教室去上了经济学课
Last week, I accidentally went to economics class,
现在关于自己做生意的一切我都了如指掌
and now I know everything about starting your own business
运用哥们需求法则
using the laws of supply and da man.
我很确定是"供求法则"
I'm pretty sure it's "demand."
你错了 杰夫瑞
Wrong, Geoffrey.
是你问哥们有什么需求再加以提供
It's when you ask da man what he wants and then you supply it.
爸 你想要什么
Dad, what do you want?
安静地看《干杯酒吧》
To watch "Cheers" in peace.
爸
Dad!
李家三明治
Uh... sandwich from Lee's.
无趣
Boring!
我们问问别的哥们
We'll ask another da man.
等等 这主意不错
Hang on. T-That's a good idea.
为什么只有披萨店送外卖♥♥
W-Why are pizza places the only ones that deliver?
为什么没有送外卖♥♥的生意
What if there was a business that would deliver
送任何食物上门
any food to your house?
例如活的缅因龙虾
Like live Maine lobsters?
红酒汁惠灵顿牛排
Beef Wellington with a port wine reduction!
或是不送外卖♥♥的高级披萨店的披萨
Or pizza from fancy pizza places that don't deliver.
都包括
All of it.
你来电♥话♥ 我下订单
You call me, I place the order,
取餐 送给你 只收很少的外送费
pick it up, bring it to you, all for a small fee.
我能吃上外面卖♥♥的三明治
I can get an outside-the-house sandwich
还不用出门
while staying inside the house?
给我订个三明治
Sandwich me.
我有第一位顾客了
I have my first customer.
等等 我想我已经开始做生意了
W-Wait. I think I just started a business.
你需要司机吗 我想额外赚点钱
You need drivers? I'm looking for a little extra cash.
我也是 我讨厌这些短裤
Me too. I-I hate these shorts.
我或许是运毒骡子 我也要加入
And I might be a drug mule, so I am in.
我有雇员了
I have employees!
和总裁兼首席执行官兼愿景家
And a president/CEO/visionary.
薪资待定 但估计会很高
Salary TBD, but likely TB a lot.
第一个想法 我们需要名字
First thought -- we need a name.
"杰夫送餐快"怎么样
How 'bout "Food in a Geoffy"?
不够响亮
Not poppin'.
"巴瑞快来 杰夫送餐快 大甜甜外卖♥♥"
How about "Barry Up and Get Your Food in a Geoffy:
怎么样
A Big Tasty Biz"?
绝对长了好多
It's definitely longer.
同意 我这就去订T恤
Agreed. I'll order T-shirts.
正当杰夫找到了自己的使命
While Geoff was finding his calling,
我则发现自己迷失在历史课上
I was finding myself totally lost in history class.
接下来给你们的论文分配主题
Here are your assignments for your papers.
废奴主义者 女权主义者
曾组织"地下铁道"帮助黑奴逃跑
金戴夫 哈丽特·塔布曼
Dave Kim -- Harriet Tubman.
赞 哈塔姐
Sweet! H-Tub.
等哥写完她的论文 她"地下"的那点事
Nothing's gonna be underground about her
会被全部曝光
when I'm done with my paper.
我为我们的未来啜泣
I weep for our future.
废奴主义者 女权主义者
新来的 苏珊·安东尼
New girl -- Susan B. Anthony.
-俺懂您 -说得好
- Well, I be excited. - Nice.
首位联邦最高法♥院♥女法官
亚当·金伯格 桑德拉·戴·奥康纳
Adam Goldberg -- Sandra Day O'Connor.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
"不用了 谢谢"
"No, thank you"?
肯定会气死我
This should be enraging.
有什么蠢话说吧
Say your dumb words.
你也知道 科尔曼老师认可我靠影像学习
As you know, Mr. Coleman agreed that I'm a visual learner
总是允许我拍视频
and always let me make a video.
你也知道
As you know,
科尔曼老师被开除了 他用绳子拴着硬币
Mr. Coleman was fired for tying a quarter to a string
从自动贩卖♥♥机偷糖吃
and stealing Rolos from the vending machines.
那就写论文吧
Paper it is.
你刚才说的是乔治·卢卡斯吗
I believe you said it would be on George Lucas?
桑德拉·戴·奥康纳 一千字
1,000 words on Sandra Day O'Connor.
写萨拉· 康纳行吗
How about Sarah Connor,
《终结者》里面的角色
the character from "Terminator"?
詹姆斯·卡梅隆导演的
Which is directed by James Cameron,
我就写詹姆斯·卡梅隆
which is who my paper will be on.
德拉 戴 奥康纳
Sandra...Day...O'Connor!
我去掰粉笔时所有人安静♥坐♥着
You know what? Everybody just sit quietly while I snap chalk!
你死定了 老兄
You're boned, bro.
你都三年没写论文了
You haven't written a paper in three years.
或许这次也不用写
Maybe I still don't have to.
我最特别的女士在这
There's my special lady.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我正在考虑和你做学习伙伴
I was thinking about us being study buddies.
我们结伴吧
Let's do that.
你现在是在玩弄我的心吗
Are you toying with my heart right now?
因为我的心真的要爆♥炸♥了
Because it will literally explode!
没有玩弄
No toying.
不过是个男孩 来找他的妈妈
Just a boy looking to do some scholastic bonding
结伴探讨学术
with his mama.
我们该从哪开始 我知道了
Where should we start? Oh, I know!
我得写一篇关于桑德拉·戴·奥康纳的论文
I have to write a paper on one Sandra Day O'Connor.
你立刻就想到了我吗
And you immediately thought of me?!
你差点出了本食谱
Well, you were almost a cookbook author,
几乎差点可以成为律师
and you almost coulda been a lawyer.
我确实差点做成了那两件事
I was almost both of those things.
那我们这就开始吧 妹子
So, let's get on it, girl!
我们研究桑德拉·戴一整天
We'll make a whole Sandra Day of it.
太棒了 我的小宝贝重回我的胸脯
Yay! My sweet little baby has re-latched to my bosom.
你真善于言辞
You have a way with words.
我们这就开始写论文
So let's start writing that paper
不过不要写刚才那句话
without those ones specifically.
我去拿打字机
I'll bring the typewriter,
你带上小酒窝 学习伙伴
you bring the dimples, study buddy.
学习伙伴
?Study buddies!
我知道你的小算盘 孩子
I know what you're doing, kiddo.
我没有什么小算盘
I'm not doing anything.
你骗你妈帮你写论文
You're conning your mother into writing a paper for you.
是的 那是我的小算盘
Oh. Yeah, I'm doing that.
但没关系的
But it's fine.
她想和儿子共度时光
She wants to spend time with her son,
而我不想写论文
and I want not to write a paper.
双赢
It's win-win.
可敬的桑德拉·戴·奥康纳
The honorable Sandra Day O'Connor
会因为你这个想法目瞪口呆
would be appalled that you would even consider this.
你似乎很了解她
You seem to know a lot about her.
不如你留下来
Why don't you stick around
帮你女儿写论文
and help your daughter write her paper?
你真可恶
Eh, you're all ferkokte.
我要去吃酸黄瓜
I deserve a pickle.
小宝贝 我打心里喜欢你
Hey, Schmooey, you're just my type.
打字机笑话
Typewriter humor.
把这些妙语连珠都写进论文里
Just save that gold for the page.
我们该从哪开始
So, where do we start?
目前我知道的是 她是位女士
Here's everything I know so far -- she's a lady.
我知道的可多了
Well, I know a ton.
她去审议听证会时
For her confirmation hearing,
穿了件特别丑的紫外套
she wore the most hideous purple coat.
你是专家 别让我♥干♥扰你
You're an expert. Let me get out of your way.
我真希望论文要写一百万字
I wish this essay was a million words.
我们要不要写上一百万字
Should we do that? Just write a million words?
绝对要
Definitely.
但不要
But no.
就这样 我妈开始写了
With that, my mom got cracking.
当然 没有一百万字
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表