剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
but the butts were very suspicious.
你瞧 默里 现在你还有什么好说的
See, Murray? What do you say now?
是蚂蚁大军
Eh, it's army ants.
默里 别再怪到蚂蚁头上了
Murray, stop blaming the ants.
你为什么就不能承认
Why can't you just acknowledge
世上有些事是无法解释的
that some things can't be explained?
我可以承认有件事我无法解释
Oh, I can acknowledge one thing that can't be explained...
我为什么要跟一家子白♥痴♥住在一起
Why I choose to live in a house of morons.
正当我爸拒绝相信灵异现象时
While my dad refused to believe in the supernatural,
巴瑞飘飘然地想广而告之
Barry was super psyched to spread the word
宣传他的校园现象级洛基狂欢
about his school-sanctioned Rocky bash...
直到这一刻
Until this happened.
不及格 你应该给我差
An "f"? Uh... I think you mean "D."
-我不应该 -怎么会发生这种事
- I don't. - How did this happen?
-你学习了吗 -没学
- Did you study? - No,
但头衔很好听的校管理人员
but a very prestigious school administrator
说我需要平衡学习和玩乐
said I needed a work/party balance.
他有没有说
Did he also say
你这样的成绩永远无法成为医生
that you will never become a doctor with grades like these?
可那是我的梦
But that's my dream.
他为什么要鼓励我鲁莽的生活方式
Why would he encourage my reckless lifestyle
又不强调一下后果
without highlighting the consequences?
我要是你 就抛下一切
Well, if I were you, I'd drop everything else
开始为下次考试猛读书
and start cramming for the next exam.
我今晚要办史诗级大派对
I'm hosting an epic rager for the ages tonight.
《洛基恐怖秀》
Rocky Horror?
这是什么垃圾
What is this nonsense?
是部电影 讲的是疯狂科学家
It's a movie about a mad scientist
其实是外星异装癖
who's actually an alien cross-dresser
在实验室造出了个肌肉男
who creates a muscle man in his lab.
又一个冒犯科学家的角色
Just another offensive portrayal of a scientist.
为什么永远没有适应社会的科学家
Why don't we ever hear about the well-adjusted scientist
认真缴税
who pays his taxes
坚持去看他侄子布兰登
and shows up consistently for his nephew Brandon?
这家伙为什么只穿着内♥裤♥
Why is this guy walking around in his undies?
此人为《洛基恐怖秀》中的布拉德扮演者
那是布拉德 他可傻了
That's Brad. He's a doof.
你才傻
You're a doof.
见鬼 珍妮特
Damn it, Janet.
小巴 你猜真的假的 我考得很好
Hey, Bar, true or false... I crushed the exam.
给你个提示 是真的
Oh, here's a hint... It's true.
我真为你开心 爱丽卡
I'm really happy for you, Erica.
输得这么可悲就别装高尚了
Don't be gracious in your pathetic defeat.
你不过是没考好
So you got one bad grade.
不只是成绩的事
No. It's not just the test.
我必须取消派对
I have to cancel the party.
但我以为这是你的大机会
But I thought this was your big chance
见新面孔 结交新朋友之类的
to meet new people and make new friends, blah, blah, blah.
是啊 显然这件事我也失败了
Yeah. I've clearly failed at that, too.
拜托 没有那么糟的
Come on. It's not that bad.
要知道 多数人♥大♥学退学时
You know, most people who fail out of college
至少都玩得很尽兴
at least have fun doing it.
我玩都没玩过
I haven't even had that.
就这样 巴瑞史诗派对的梦死了
With that, Barry's dreams of an epic party were dead.
而家中 到了联♥系♥那一边的时候
Back home, it was time to reach beyond the grave.
为了超度鬼魂
In order to send the spirit to its proper afterlife,
我们需要为打扰她长眠而道歉
we need to apologize for disturbing her rest.
很恐怖 但都是真的
It was terrifying but true.
我们真的向鬼魂道歉了
We really did apologize to a ghost.
贝弗莉 你想先开始吗
Beverly, would you like to begin?
亲爱的小鬼丫头
Dear little ghost girl,
很抱歉我那些无价之宝
I am sorry that I offended you
特别高级的屁屁冒犯了你
with my priceless and extremely fancy tushy paintings.
我很抱歉屁♥股♥没有冒犯我
And I'm sorry I wasn't offended by the butts
并且有时我还看得很激动
and, at times, quite excited by them.
我很抱歉 我抓住逻辑与因果
And I'm sorry I clung to logic and reason
像个无情的机器
like the cold automaton
我过去所有恋人都这么说我
all my romantic partners have accused me of being.
这个荒唐的圈子是什么
What's this circle of nonsense?
这不荒唐 默里
It's not nonsense, Murray.
我们在与死鬼丫头对话
We are talking to the dead ghost girl.
凯伦·英说我们必须道歉
Karen English says we have to apologize.
你也来 凯特曼
You too, Katman?
她上过广播
She's on the radio.
现在只有你还没道歉了 所以
And you're the only one who hasn't done it yet, so...
你想让我向鬼道歉
You want me to apologize to a ghost?
好吧 鬼
Fine. Hey, ghost!
很抱歉你必须看着我妻子
I'm sorry you have to watch my wife
继续像个疯婆子一样
carry on like a crazy person!
要知道 默里
You know, Murray,
我不在乎你不信鬼
I don't care that you don't believe in ghosts,
但你不和我站在一队真的让我很受伤
but it really hurts that you're not on my team.
什么 就是你集结的这队疯子吗
What, this team of crazies you assembled?
不 和我一队
No. My team.
你该相信我的
You should believe in me.
要知道 我几个月没洗你脏兮兮的老鹰队服
You know, I haven't washed your filthy Eagles jersey in months
因为我支持你相信的怪东西
because I support your weird stuff.
这不一样
Not the same.
当然一样 但无所谓了
Of course it is, but it doesn't matter.
我永远都会支持你
I will always back you up.
我只希望你也能支持我
I wish you'd do the same for me.
万圣节到了
Halloween was here,
在这个可怕的故事里
and in this terrifying tale,
震惊所有人的不是鬼魂
it wasn't the ghost that shocked everyone.
而是我爸
It was my dad.
你不是讨厌蜡烛吗
I thought you hated candles.
放在卫生间里掩盖一些气味还不错
They're good in the bathroom for masking stuff.
你还说没人该花钱买♥♥
You also said no one should spend money
会化成一滩的东西
on something that's gonna melt into a puddle.
我说过很多蠢话
I say a lotta dumb things.
所以我在这 我很抱歉
That's why I'm here... 'Cause I'm sorry.
你在对我道歉吗
You're apologizing to me?
不是对你
Not exactly to you.
鬼
Hey, ghost!
抱歉我说你都是鬼扯
Uh, sorry that I said you were baloney.
不过我更抱歉的是
I'm even more sorry, though,
我没有认识到我妻子的感觉
that I didn't acknowledge my wife's feelings,
因为我爱她
because I love
对于她相信的事 她总是这么有热情
how passionate she is about the stuff she believes in.
从今以后 我会和她一队
And from now on, I'm gonna be on her team,
因为我们是好队友
because we make a great one.
谢谢你 默里
Thank you, Murray.
你能帮我个忙吗 你能对鬼说两句吗
Could you do me a favor? Could you, uh, talk to the ghost?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
做你最擅长的
Do what you do best.
保护家人 把鬼训得体无完肤
Protect the family and tear that ghost a new one.
原来摆脱掉古板鬼魂的唯一办法
Turns out the only way to get rid of a prim and proper ghost
就是放出贝弗莉·金伯格
was to unleash Beverly Goldberg.
维多利亚时期的丫头
Uh, hey, Victorian girl...
你♥他♥妈♥得滚出我家
You're gonna need to get the out of my house...
否则我就把房♥子卖♥♥给裸体主义者
or I am gonna sell this house to a family of nudists.
她说到做到
She'll do it!
还不是身材好 健美的裸体主义者
And it's not gonna be the fit, athletic kind of nudists, either.
不
Oh, no.
会有一堆一堆的肥肉
There's gonna be bits and bobs
在厨房♥里乱晃
flappin' all around the kitchen.
太荒唐了 我爱死了
This is ridiculous. I love it.
非常不卫生 很恶心
It will be hygienically disgusting.
好好训它们 贝弗
Give it to 'em, Bevy.
所以快他妈滚出我家
So get the out of my house,
你这讨厌女性身体的讨厌鬼
you -hating ghost!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表