剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 还没有社交媒体
Back in the '80s, before social media,
炫耀家人的唯一方式
the only way to show off your family
就是每年一度的节日贺卡
was with your annual holiday card.
没错 配套的毛衣和微笑
Yep. Matching sweaters and smiles
不论远近寄给亲朋好友
sent to family and friends near and far.
我妈对此总是有强烈的意见
My mom always had a strong opinion.
居然有人在矢车菊花田里拍照
Who takes a picture in a field of cornflowers?
我们都知道这是州际公路后面的公园
We all know this is the park behind the interstate.
没人会以为你们家有避暑别♥墅♥
No one thinks you have a summer home.
我插嘴肯定后悔
I'm gonna regret this,
但他们看起来很开心
but they seem pretty happy.
龙虾被煮熟前也很开心
Well, so do lobsters before you boil them.
谁在煮龙虾
Who's boiling a lobster?
所有人 合上你们的脸上的窟窿
Everyone, shut your nog holes!
看看克伦普一家的圣诞贺卡
Look at the Kremps' Christmas card.
他们简直在发光
They're literally glowing.
看起来像肯尼迪家族一样
They look like the Kennedys...
但是没有泰德
But with no Teds.
我今年绝不会输给这些美丽的金发傻蛋
These beautiful blond turds are not gonna outdo me this year.
没门
No.
金伯格一家要请专业人士拍节日合照
The Goldbergs are having a professional holiday photo taken.
-不要 -不要"不要"
- Nah. - No "nah."
你不能"不要" 我不要你的"不要"
You can't "nah." I "nah" your "nah."
默里是对的 你不能逼我们拍照
Murray's right. You can't just force us to take a photo
就因为你个人的嫉妒与报复
out of some sort of vindictive personal jealousy.
哪张照片不是因为这个拍的
That's why all photos are taken.
除了你忘记了一件事
Except you're forgetting one thing.
没错 我们有自己的疯狂节日贺卡
Yep. We had our own crazy holiday cards.
但那些配套的衣服和傻兮兮的姿势
But the matching outfits and stupid poses
让人看不出每次拍照都是折磨
hid the fact that every single session was torture.
这就像是疯人院年鉴
It looks like a yearbook for an insane asylum.
他狠狠损了你 贝弗
He got you good, Bevy.
孩子 我觉得你在我家挺好的
Hey, kid, I like having you around.
姑且说声谢了 你是你儿子 我住在这
Thanks, I guess. I'm your son who lives here,
听你这么说有点奇怪
so it's a little weird.
不不不 我们要全套
No, no, no. The full package.
不计开销 好的
No expenses spared. All right.
我和照相馆订好时间了
I booked studio time.
该死的 我为什么选择组建家庭
Damn it! Why'd I choose to have a family?
猜猜是谁放寒假回家了
Guess who's home for winter break!
是爱丽卡 她把我和脏衣服也带回来了
It's Erica, and she brought me and laundry.
没错 我回来了
Yep, I'm back,
是时候不要重新联络感情叙旧了
and it's time not to reconnect or catch up at all.
我要睡觉 什么都不做
I'm just gonna sleep and do nothing.
做不到的 因为老妈♥逼♥我们拍全家福
Not nothing, 'cause Mom's making us take a family photo.
不
Oh, no.
你们从没见到我
You never saw me!
在这节日里
'Tis the season
我去把女朋友衣服上的污渍提前泡泡
to pre-treat some stains for my lady love.
你需要反思一下自我 孩子
You need to do some self-reflecting, kid.
我要倒了
Oh, I'm going down!
金色年代 第七季第十集
那是一九八几年的十二月十一日
It was December 11th, 1980-something,
JTP正在准备
and the JTP were preparing
他们成为室友后的第一个圣诞
for their first holiday together as roommates.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 乔治 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, George! Merry Christmas!
我特别爱看《生活多美好》
I love It's a Wonderful Life.
它让我想起生活多美好
It reminds me it is a wonderful life.
当然 有一个室友没什么节日精神
Of course, one roommate didn't quite have the holiday spirit.
把这黑白狗屁关掉
Turn the black-and-white nonsense off.
我要求我们看真正的节日经典
I demand we watch a true holiday classic...
《独行侠野狼》
Lone Wolf McQuade.
那根本不是节日电影吧
Is that even a holiday movie?
当然是
Totally.
主演是帅气的胡子男 查克·诺瑞斯
It stars a jolly bearded man, Chuck Norris,
通过杀掉大毒枭 带给孩子们欢乐
who delivers joy to children by killing drug kingpins.
所以不是节日电影
So, that's a no.
该用动作戏振奋双眼了
Time to kick our eyes with some action.
人形遥控器
Human remote!
那可是我的《独行侠野狼》
That was my copy of Lone Wolf McQuade.
我们商量了一下
Uh, we've been talking
觉得你应该更尊重我们的物品
and feel you could be a little more... respectful of our stuff.
我什么时候不尊重了 白♥痴♥马特·布莱德利
When am I disrespectful, stupid Matt Bradley?
例如 你一直用我的牙刷
For instance, you constantly use my toothbrush.
用来刷浴室 所以不用谢
To clean the shower, so you're welcome.
每次我下班回家
And every time I get home from work,
你都用"忍♥术"突袭我
you "ninja surprise" me
用棍子打我肚子
with a bo staff to the belly.
我以为你是入室抢劫的
I thought you were a burglar.
六次都搞错吗
Six times?
你还吃了我的过敏药
And you ate my allergy medicine.
那个我很后悔 真的很难吃
I regret that one. Tasted real bad.
这么说 你会改变行事方式
So, you're gonna change your ways
成为更好的室友吗
and become a better roommate?
就因为这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
Over some ticky-tack stuff,
例如穿你的上衣
like wearing your shirts
-袜子和内♥裤♥ -什么
- and socks and underwear? - What?
再说 我们谈话时 你总打断
Plus, when we talk, you always interrupt...
闭嘴好吗
Silence, okay?
你们的论据太弱了 JTP
You've made your mediocre case, JTP,
既然这是原谅的季节
and since it's the season of forgiveness,
你们会开心地得知我原谅你们了
you'll be happy to know I forgive you
尽管你们在我自己家攻击我
for attacking me in my own home.
我很抱歉话说得这么难听
I apologize for using this language,
但巴瑞这个室友真不怎么样
but Barry's a crummy roommate.
就像无论我们说什么
It's like no matter what we say,
他还是会穿我们的内♥裤♥
he still wears our underwear.
我们需要制止甜甜
Tasty needs to be stopped.
正当JTP希望巴瑞能冷静点
As the JTP wished Barry would chill out,
我妈正点燃节日的火焰
my mom was firing up the Festival of Lights.
阿门
And amen.
我们耐着性子听完了那些希伯来鸟语
We just had to sit through all that Hebrew jibber-jabber.
礼物在哪
Now where's our presents?
光明节的第一晚必须大手笔
Gotta start off Hanukkah with a bang.
长筒袜 长筒袜 长筒袜
Tube socks! Tube socks! Tube socks!
这些条纹袜穿什么鞋都合适
These stripey bad boys will fit in all my shoes.
作为你的亲密伴侣
As your romantic partner,
你因为袜子这么兴奋让我难以接受
the sock excitement isn't working for me.
我会改善的
I'm gonna do better.
现在我们讨论光明节最重要的部分
Now we discuss the most important part about Hanukkah.
我们族人的磨难
Our people's struggle?
无聊 是我们的全家福
Boring! Our family photo.
我们还要去拍照吗
That's still a thing we're doing?
让这些色彩过于鲜艳的毛衣成为我的回答
Let these impossibly colorful sweaters be my answer.
又有袜子又有毛衣
Socks and a sweater!
没啥了不起的
It's no big deal.
我绝不要套上这扎人的毛线呕吐物
No way am I squeezing into this itchy yarn vomit.
我觉得很漂亮
I think it's beautiful.
不只是毛衣
Not just the sweaters,
还有你们愿意让我一起拍节日贺卡的心意
but the fact that you're including me in your holiday card.
事实不是这样的
Yeah, that's not what's happening here.
杰夫 那是巴瑞的毛衣
Geoff, that's Barry's sweater.
但既然你穿上了 能不能帮我个忙
But since you have it on, could you do me a favor
挥几拳踢几脚
and do something punchy and kicky
让我看看弹性够不够
so I can see if it has enough elasticity
应付精力充沛的猴宝宝
for my hyper monkey?
这算什么
What is that?
好吧 你显然不愿意
Okay, well, clearly, you're not into it,
不如你脱下来 我给狗穿上试试
so why don't you just take it off, and I'll put it on the dog.
没问题
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表