剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
父母来访周四之旅最后一站
And the final stop of our Parents Thursday tour,
雄伟的停车场
the majestic parking lot.
好了 感恩节见
All right, see you at Thanksgiving.
那好
Okay.
大成功 爱丽卡和巴瑞做到了
Success! Erica and Barry had pulled it off.
并没有
Or not.
他妈的父母来访周四 骗傻子呢
Parents Thursday? Really?
-她知道了 -你知道了
- She knows. - You know?
我当然知道了
Of course I know.
是爱丽卡逼我的
Erica made me do it!
她才是幕后主使
She's the mastermind.
巴瑞是好孩子 爱丽卡是坏孩子
Barry good. Erica bad.
妈 这没什么大不了的
Mom, look, it's not a big deal.
我只是真心不想让你来学校
I just don't really want you here.
你懂的
You get it.
我想我懂
I guess I do.
我接受
I accept it.
什么 但你从不会轻松接受
What? But you never just accept it.
晚安 温柔的女儿
Good evening, gentle daughter.
不 不要如此热情友好
No, don't be cordial.
你下一步行动是什么 女士 我必须知道
What's your next move, lady? I need to know!
不 太糟糕了
Oh, no, this is terrible!
我的卷饼还在她车上
She has my burrito in her car!
爱丽卡知道我妈肯定在计划什么
Erica knew something was up with my mom.
与此同时 罗密欧与朱丽叶的吻戏即将上演
Meanwhile, Romeo's big kiss with Juliet was about to go down.
天使不会动 但允准你的祷告
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.
那便不动 请容我把殊恩受领
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
我与阿莎的吻有点热辣猛烈
My kiss with Asha got a little hot and heavy.
好吧 是非常
Okay, a lot.
不只我一个人有那种感觉
And I wasn't the only one who felt that way.
要命了
Damn!
好了 够了够了 别亲了
Okay! All right! All right! No more!
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
亚当 我就知道选你没选错
Adam, I knew you were the right choice,
因为这一吻充满肉♥欲♥
because that was sensuous.
我姑且说谢谢吧
Thanks, I think.
我们还是孩子 你这么说有点别扭
We're children, so it's a little weird.
像古巴的夜晚一样辛辣十足
It was spicy, like a Cuban night.
那么说也没好到哪去
That's not much better.
我就像刚整过土耳其桑拿一样
I mean, it's like I just came out of a Turkish sauna!
你介意我们再从头练一遍吗
Uh, would you mind if we took that from the top?
我很想再来一次
I'd love another shot.
或许我们可以练下一幕
Or we could just move on, maybe.
好主意 蒙太古夫人
That's a good idea, Lady Montague.
我们休息十分钟再集♥合♥
Let's take ten and regroup.
我得晾晾我这导演围巾
I need to air out my directing scarf.
哥们 这比你想象得还好
Dude, this is better than you could have ever imagined.
你们排练吻戏让戴娜很嫉妒
All the kissing's making Dana crazy,
而阿莎显然也很喜欢你
and Asha's clearly into you now, too.
你认为阿莎喜欢我
You think Asha's into me?
你没看到她的笔记本吗
Have you seen her notebook?
-上面写满了"AG" -我名字缩写就是"AG"
- It's got "AG" written all over it. - I'm "AG."
我决定参演这出戏
I only signed up for this play
只是为了阻止戴娜和那个英俊混♥蛋♥接吻
to stop Dana from kissing that handsome douche,
现在我成了英俊混♥蛋♥
and now I'm the handsome douche.
你会成为剧团的传奇人物
You're gonna be a theater department legend,
跟那个在演《猫》时
right up there with that guy
放走了所有的猫
who freed all the cats during Cats,
结果他们没把猫都抓回来
and then they couldn't catch all the cats,
让我们没有猫演《猫》的人一样
so now we can't do Cats anymore.
怎么样 维克和老爸 我也是个威胁
Take that, Vic and Dad. I am a threat.
苏珊 我是来接阿莎的
Hey, Susie. I just popped by to pick up Asha.
你们还在排练吗
How's the play going?
姑且说罗密欧和朱丽叶
Well, let's just say that Romeo and Juliet
好好利用了他们之间明显的火花
are taking advantage of their very palpable chemistry.
-明显 -是啊 出乎意料
- Palpable? - I know. Seems unlikely.
阿莎和金伯格的儿子
Asha and Goldberg's kid?
姑且说当我闭上双眼再睁开
Let's just say when I closed my eyes and opened them,
我仿佛置身维罗那 空气中弥漫着真爱
I was in Verona, and true love was in the air.
不行
Nuh-uh!
我就不该让阿莎参与这出滑稽戏
Asha's involvement in this burlesque show is a big no!
老天
Oh, boy.
得知我们的排练有多热辣猛烈后
After finding out about our hot and heavy rehearsal,
维克正在体验他的悲剧
Vic was living out his own tragedy.
好吧 我注意到
So, it's been brought to my attention
辛诺曼老师决定上演一场
that Ms. Cinoman has decided to put on
限制级的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
an R-rated version of Romeo and Juliet.
一个吻而已
It's just a kiss.
你可不是这么形容的
That is not how you described it.
他们热辣得扭曲了空气
The heat around them made the air buckle.
你瞧 青少年竟然扭曲空气什么的
See? Teenage air-buckling and whatnot.
什么的
Whatnot!
打扰一下 为什么叫我来
Excuse me. Why am I here?
因为你儿子是披着羊皮的狼
Because your child is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
辛诺曼可以证实
Cinoman confirmed.
确实让汹涌的血液充满了我的心
Turbulent blood did fill my heart.
该死的 老默
Damn it, Mur.
你也认同你儿子构不成威胁
You agreed your son wasn't a threat.
我们甚至还一起笑话他毫无男性魅力
We even shared a chuckle about how wildly unmasculine he is.
或许问题不在我儿子
Well, maybe the problem isn't my son.
而在于你女儿
It's your daughter.
阿莎被那个四眼呆瓜侵犯了
Asha was attacked by that four-eyed dorkus.
"呆瓜"
"Dorkus"?
你听得很清楚
Oh, you heard me.
那孩子就是个呆子
The kid is a doof.
你真的该在这打断你们
I should really jump in here,
或是继续看你们能吵成什么样
or just see where this is going.
我禁止你儿子在台上法式热吻我女儿
I forbid your son from stage-Frenching my daughter!
我禁止你女儿在台上法式热吻我儿子
I forbid your daughter from stage-Frenching my son!
你们都没注意到此情此景有多讽刺吗
Is anyone else picking up on the irony of this situation?
两家死对头因为儿女的恋情决裂
Rival families torn apart by their children's love.
你就直说吧 苏珊
Just say the words, Susan.
这就是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
This is Romeo and Juliet.
从没人听说过那出戏
Nobody's ever heard of that show.
你在胡说八道些什么
What are you even talking about?
我要求你取消演出 秃尔校长
I demand you cancel the play, Principal Bald.
是鲍尔
It's Ball.
我要是有得选就答应你
And I would if I could,
但做社区服务的孩子们已经在画布景了
but the community-service kids are already painting sets.
那我要求你删掉所有浪漫吻戏
Then I demand you remove all the romance kissing
以及下流语言
and-and randy language.
这我能做到
I could do that.
厄尔 你不能改写莎士比亚
Earl! You can't rewrite Shakespeare!
常人都会这么想 但我改给你看
One would think, but look at me go.
这一节再见
Bye-bye, that bit.
拜托 现在他俩只是成命运多舛的朋友了
Please. Now they're just star-crossed pals?
我们更安全一点
Let's play it safe
把他们写成命运多舛的业界同僚
and make 'em star-crossed business colleagues.
也就是没有恋爱情节的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
And so it would be a romance-free Romeo and Juliet.
与此同时 我姐知道关于父母来访周末的事
Meanwhile, my sister knew my mom wouldn't let her free
我妈绝对不会那么轻易放过她
on Parents Weekend that easily.
好 这球投中我就能永生
Okay, if I make this, I live forever
《价格猜猜猜》的黛安·帕金森
and Dian Parkinson from The Price is Right
会成为我的同居女友
becomes my live-in girlfriend.
这次不算
Doesn't count!
你闭嘴行吗
Will you shut up?
我们不是该庆祝吗
Okay, shouldn't you be celebrating?
你这周末不必应付老妈了
You don't have to spend the weekend with Mom.
不 你以为她会放过父母来访周四的事吗
No! You think that she's just gonna let Parents Thursday go?
她会来报复我的 她会猛烈地报复
She's coming for me. She's coming hard.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表