剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
So...whatcha doing later?
不知道 跟大家出去玩
I don't know. Hanging with the crew.
-你想一起来吗 -你们有什么打算
- Do you wanna join? - What's the plan?
我们打算晚上去接你
Plan is we pick you up at night.
那不是具体时间
That's not really a time.
-具体做什么 -事
- Doing what exactly? - Stuff.
我去 不管什么时候做什么
Well, then I'll be there, whenever that is, at some point.
布瑞亚邀请我一起去玩
Brea just invited me to hang.
我们没有具体计划
We have loose plans.
没有具体计划
Loose plans?!
真的是另一个世界
It really is a different world.
正当我新装出来的酷带来回报时
As my newfound coolness was paying off,
金伯格游戏之夜正式展开
Goldberg game night was officially on.
猜猜我是谁
Guess who?
给你们个提示 美丽的金发
I'll give you a hint -- I'm a beautiful blonde
有着迷人的眼睛和一丝勇气
with delicious eyes and a hint of spunk.
达里尔·汉娜
Daryl Hannah!
是我 你妈妈
It's me, your mama.
我们看看今晚还有什么游戏
So, let me show you our other games for the evening.
《抓臭虫》 《疯狂商场》
"Bed Bugs"! "Mall Madness."
《蓝精灵出航》 《小猪乒乓》
"Smurf Ahoy"! "Pig Pong."
《别弄撒豆子》 《床上吃饼干》
"Don't Spill the Beans." "Crackers In My Bed."
《闺蜜谈心》 《披萨派对》 《披萨派对》
"Girl Talk." "Pizza Party"! "Pizza Party"!
《还有老鼠陷阱》
And "Mouse Trap."
怎么样 杰夫 准备好被陷住了吗
What about you, Geoff? Are you ready to get trapped?
陷住 为什么 因为我说谎了吗
Trapped? Why? 'Cause I'm lying?
这里怎么这么热
Is it hot in here?
金先生 你开暖气了吗
Mr. G, did you turn the heat on?
一月开暖气
In January?
绝不可能
Not a chance!
好吧 厕所在哪
Okay. Uh, where's the bathroom?
你说什么傻话 杰夫
What are you talking about, Geoff?
你知道厕所在哪
You know where the bathroom is.
我什么都不知道 没准你们重新装♥修♥了
I don't know anything. Maybe you remodeled.
-别再审问我了 -不如我带你去吧
- Stop questioning me! - Why don't I show you?
-哥们 镇定点 -我做不到
- Dude, pull it together. - I can't.
我怕我随时会把同居的事说出来
I'm afraid at any moment, I'll blurt out we're living together.
放松
Just relax.
等我们回去时 他们已经吵起来了
By the time we get back, this all will have fallen apart.
金伯格一家从来选不出想玩的游戏
The Goldbergs have never even been able to choose a game.
我们要玩《家庭对抗》
We're playing "Family Feud"!
-他们选出来了 -不可能
- Oh, they chose. - No way.
爸 你想玩这个吗
Dad, you're good with this?
调查表明
Survey says --
真好玩 开始跟你家人对抗吧 爱丽卡
So fun. Let's start a feud with your family, Erica.
我们不跟自己对抗
Oh, we don't feud against ourselves.
那跟谁 告诉我是谁
Then who? Tell me who.
有请施瓦茨一家
Please welcome the Schwartz family.
卢和琳达 快来
Lou and Linda, come on down.
-妈 爸 -宝贝
- Mom? Dad? - Hi, sweetie.
我们带了胡萝卜
We brought carrots!
我又要上厕所
Bathroom again!
我不能对我父母说谎
I can't lie to my parents.
集中玩游戏 别想别的
Just focus on the game and say nothing else.
我试试
I'll try.
你为什么要冲水
Why did you do that?
不冲很奇怪
It'd be weirder if I didn't.
这一下是为你冲的
That one's for you.
好了 握好抢答器
Okay, hands on buzzers.
说出某样放在披萨上的东西
Name something you put on your pizza.
我们同居了 我是说 辣肠
We're living together. I mean, pepperoni!
-你说什么 -他说辣肠
- What was that? - He said pepperoni!
看看辣肠
Show me pepperoni!
答对了 杰夫 控制权在你手里
Ding, ding, ding! Geoff, you have control.
感觉不像 我上厕所
Doesn't feel like I do! And bathroom?
正当杰夫崩溃时
While Geoff crumbled,
我正准备参加晚上的不具体计划
I was ready for a cool night of loose plans.
大伙 多谢你们来接我
Hey, gang. Thanks for showing up.
我根本没有在门外从五点等到现在
I totally haven't been ready and waiting outside since 5:00.
你为什么在晚上戴墨镜
Why are you wearing shades at night?
你去放大瞳孔了吗
Did you just get your pupils dilated?
我只是公然无视社会规范
I just have a blatant disregard for social norms.
像波诺或安娜·温图尔那样
Like Bono or Anna Wintour.
厉害
Badass.
想好我们今晚做什么了吗
So, any idea what we're doing tonight?
姑且说我们打算玩棒球
Let's say we play some baseball.
我不太喜欢棒球
I'm not a big baseball guy.
我更喜欢接触性运动
I'm more into contact sports,
例如热土豆和红色漫游者
like hot potato or red rover.
别担心
Don't you worry.
会有很多接触的
There's gonna be plenty of contact.
我的天 你做了什么
Oh, my God! What did you just do?!
我的好兄弟打出了邮箱棒球全垒打
My man just hit a home run in mailbox baseball!
和真的棒球一样 不过这是破坏公务
It's just like real baseball, except it's vandalism.
老兄 该你了
Bro...you're up.
不 谢了
Oh, no, thank you.
但你负责第四防守善后
But you're hitting cleanup.
是指你停车
Meaning you pull over
我们去收拾被你打坏的东西吗
and we clean up the mess you made?
是指你搞出更大的乱子
Meaning you're making a bigger mess
用这根我递给你的球棍
with this bat I'm handing you.
在那一刻 我面临一个选择
In that moment, I had a choice --
让布瑞亚看到我能跟这帮人一起玩
show Brea I could hang with the crew
还是做正确的事
or do the right thing.
见鬼
Holy crap!
我哪个都没做到
I did neither.
-我打偏了 -我哥的别克
- I missed it. - My brother's Buick!
他的球棒也扔了 太过分了 伙计
And his bat? Not cool, man!
你知道还有什么很过分吗
You know what else isn't cool?
这样
This.
怪我太傻 想让你们接受我
I'm a fool to have wanted to be accepted by you
让我绝对追不到的女孩喜欢我
so I could charm a girl who's way out of my league.
-朱迪·福斯特吗 -布瑞亚
- Jodie Foster? - Brea.
亚当 你这都是为我做的吗
Adam, you did all this for me?
你受欢迎 又那么漂亮
You're so popular and pretty,
有一刻 我以为我们产生了共鸣
and for a moment, I guess I thought we had a connection.
-我都不知道 -现在你知道了
- I didn't know that. - Now you do.
抱歉打坏了你的后视镜
Sorry about the mirror.
要是不走保险理赔我会很感激的
I'd appreciate if we didn't go through insurance to fix it.
正当我和布瑞亚的关系破碎时
As everything with Brea fell apart,
杰夫和爱丽卡还在坚持
Geoff and Erica were still holding it together.
谢天谢地都结束了
Thank God it's over.
然而并没有 年轻的杰夫瑞
And yet it's not, young Geoffrey.
有了今晚的成功
With tonight's success,
我妈肯定会每周都这么玩
Mom will surely want to do this again every week.
但我会在无数谎言的压力下崩溃的
But I'll crumble under the weight of our thousands of lies!
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
我们将不惜一切代价保守秘密
We'll do whatever it takes to keep our secret.
什么秘密
What secret?
你们同居了吗
That you guys are living together?
不 她知道了
Oh, no. She knows.
爱丽卡 她知道了
Erica, she knows.
我知道她知道了 你怎么知道的
I know she knows. How do you know?
我有所怀疑
I suspected,
另外杰夫今晚脱口说了三次
and also Geoff blurted it out three times tonight.
是真的 我们同居了
It's true! We're living together!
我为什么一直重复 辣肠
Why do I keep saying it?! Pepperoni!
你先别生气
Before you get upset --
先别生气 我气死了
Before? I'm furious!
你没有权力生气
You have no right to be.
我们是成年人 可以自己做决定
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表