剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Let me set the mood
放上乔迪·沃特利小姐柔滑的声音
with the silky sounds of Miss Jody Watley.
糟糕
Oh, balls.
《万圣节恐怖音效》
"Haunted Halloween Sound Effects"?
有人把磁带装错盒子了
Someone put this in the wrong case.
你快过来好不好
Would you just come here?
对了 亲亲
Oh, yes. The kissing.
布瑞亚
Brea!
我是贝弗莉·金伯格 布瑞亚
It's Beverly Goldberg! Brea!
求你告诉我这是你放的恐怖音效
?Please tell me you popped in that haunted soundtrack.
恐怖音效哪有这么吓人
This is much more terrifying.
躲起来 我支走她
Hide. I'll get rid of her.
金太太 你怎么来了
Mrs. G. Why are you here?
来要答案
For answers!
你怎么能背着我宝贝偷腥
How could you cheat on my baby?
亚当是这么跟你说的吗
That's what Adam told you?
他跟我说了你和小虎托尼的事
He told me about you and Tony the Tiger.
他有什么亚当没有的
What does he have that Adam doesn't?
你觉得亚当不够男人吗
Was he not man enough for you?
因为他穿女生七号♥网球鞋吗
You know, 'cause he wears a lady's size seven tennis shoe?
还是因为他觉得根汁汽水辣嗓子
Or because root beer is too spicy for him?
还是因为我给他喂药都得藏在花生酱里
Or because I have to hide his pills in peanut butter?
好多全新又过于具体的信息
That is a lot of new and very specific information.
那肯定是因为他跟亮亮虫一起睡
Well, then it must be because he sleeps with his Glo Worm.
-什么虫 -他晚上的好朋友小亮亮
- Whose worm? - His good-night friend, Glowie.
是个会亮的毛绒玩具
It's a plush toy that lights up
一捏就亮了
when you give him a little squeeze.
他这么大了还用那玩意
Isn't he a little old for that?
我试过把它藏起来 但被他找到了
And I tried to hide it from him, but he found it.
还挂起了带着小奖杯的牌子
Even hung up signs with a little reward.
够了 我去年就不抱小亮亮了
Enough! I gave up Glowie last year!
我现在是个男人了
I'm a man now!
亚当 我搞不懂了
Adam? I-I don't understand.
你永远搞不懂
You never do.
布瑞亚和我没有分手
Brea and I didn't break up.
她也没有跟卡♥通♥老虎交往
And she isn't dating a cartoon tiger.
她在跟我交往 我们是来舌吻的
She's dating me, and we're here to French.
我钻地缝逃跑好了
I'm just gonna worm my way out of here.
抱歉 不是笑话你的虫子玩具
Sorry. That was not a shot at Glowie.
你假装分手
You faked your breakup?
我必须做点什么 你让人难以忍♥受
I had to do something. You're unbearable.
谁会跟儿子和儿子的女友去约会
Who goes on a date with their son and his girlfriend?
我完全听不懂你这个问题
I literally don't understand the question.
你为什么不能理解
Why can't you get that
我不想让你介入我的感情
I don't want you anywhere near my relationship?
我的天 你为什么哭了
And, oh, my God, why are you crying?
对不起 只是
I'm sorry. It's just --
最近你表现得像个大人
You were acting so adult and...
花那么多时间跟布瑞亚在一起
spending so much time with Brea.
我以为一切都结束了
I just thought it was all over.
-什么结束了 -你终于长大了
- What's over? - You finally grow up
我不再是你生命中最重要的女人了
and I'm no longer the most important woman in your life.
那是好事
That's a good thing.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
你是我最小的宝贝
You're my last baby.
我没准备好接受这些
I'm not ready for this.
你别说了行吗
Would you stop?
你是我妈 你永远会是我生活的一部分
You're my mom. You'll always be in my life.
真的吗
Really?
我会跟你一起住 在主卧套房♥旁边的房♥间
And I'll live with you in a room just off the master suite?
拜托 你得给我点空间
Please, you got to give me some space.
因为假如你一直握得这么紧
Because if you keep squeezing this hard,
你真的会失去我
you really will lose me.
好吧 我可以做些让步
Okay. I can make some concessions.
你和布瑞亚可以不带你妈去约会
You and Brea can go on a date without your mom tagging along,
-假如你觉得那样正常的话 -正常
- if that's what you think is normal. - ?It is.
但不准再去地下室亲热
But no more basement business.
别担心 那个房♥间给我留下了永久的阴影
Don't worry. That room has been ruined for me forever.
你该让布瑞亚每周来吃一次晚餐
And once a week, Brea should come to dinner,
不是因为我想干预
not because I'm wedging in,
而是因为我真心喜欢她
but because I really like her.
我也是真心喜欢她
I really like her, too.
既然我们在吐露心声
And if we're just saying stuff...
你也不是那么糟
you're not so terrible, either.
我就是你的头号♥女友
I am your number-one girl!
有时 我们太在意可能会失去什么
Sometimes we get so focused on what we stand to lose
我们忘了可以得到的一切
that we forget all we have to gain.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我对你无话可说
I have nothing to say to you.
那我说
Then I'll go.
我想让你知道兰妮是个很棒的人
I want to let you know Lainey's an amazing person
我会永远爱她
who I'll always love.
这个开头不怎么样
Not a great start.
但重点是
But here's the thing --
她不是你
she's not you.
然后呢
And?
糟糕
Aw, crap.
在我想象中 这句话效果拔群
In my head, it was a home run
你已经在抱着我亲了
and you'd be smooching on me right now.
交给我
I got this.
爱丽卡 你来做什么
Erica, what are you doing here?
我当初不想被牵涉进来
Well, I didn't want to be involved,
但既然牵扯了 至少让我弥补一下
but since I am, at least I can make it right.
我在听
I'm listening.
但凡涉及到女人
When it comes to women,
我弟可能是世界上最蠢的人
my brother may be the dumbest person in the world.
也是最强的
And the strongest.
但他也拥有最宽广的心胸
But he also has the biggest heart,
我很肯定 他整颗心都是你的
which I know for a fact belongs to you.
很贴心
That's sweet.
也很奇怪
And weird.
但其实我就喜欢巴瑞这一点
But that's sort of what I like about Barry.
没错
Exactly.
我是个心里只有你的可爱怪胎
I'm a lovable oddball who only has eyes for you.
这是什么
What's this?
不过是道歉而已
Just an apology.
冲撞乐队的票
Clash tickets?
怎么办到的
How?
为了你 我让不可能变成可能
For you, I'd do the impossible.
所以 这意味着你是我的
So, does this mean you're my --
女朋友
Girlfriend?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend!
太好了
Yes!
我还没习惯
I'm still getting used to this.
确实 我们可能很难接受生活中出现新角色
Sure, bringing new people into our lives can be tricky,
但假如我们能尽快与亲近的人
but the sooner we share the love
分享我们的爱
with the people closest to us,
我们部落就会变得更强大
that's when our tribe can grow even stronger.
到最后
And in the end,
你可能会开心得想对全世界大喊
you might just want to shout it from the rooftops.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend!
此集献给巴瑞的恋情
-我得知你最近有女朋友了 -是的
- So, I understand you have a recent girlfriend? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - ?Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
让我问你个私人的问题
Let me ask you something personal.
她有没有给你起外号♥
Does she call you names,
比如因为你是废物
like, 'cause, you know, you're a loser?
她会叫你废物吗
Does she call you a loser?
洛杉矶肯定很棒
Los Angeles must be so amazing.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表