剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我没准备好去大学
I'm not ready for college.
你当然准备好了
Of course you are.
你可是大甜甜
You're Big Tasty.
你所做的每一件事
You attack everything you do
都用超强的存在感去猛攻
with the full force of your being.
相信我 大学对你而言会是小菜一碟
Trust me, college is gonna be a piece of cake for you.
你真的这么想吗
You really think so?
我确信
I know so.
谢了 亚石头
Thanks, Ad-Rock.
冒险令人恐惧
Venturing out can be scary,
但当你和你爱的人一起上路
but it's easier to take that trek
艰难跋涉也会变得容易起来
when you're riding with the people you love.
家庭旅行很棘手
Family vacations are hard.
又累人又昂贵
They're stressful and expensive,
又不舒服
and uncomfortable.
但让旅行变得愉快的
But the thing that makes them great
就是共同创造的回忆
are the memories of doing it all together.
你在宾州有朋友
欢迎来到迪士尼乐园
我们真的到了
We're really here.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
我愿为你做任何事 宝贝
Anything for you, schmoo.
或许明年我们能去迪士尼世界
Maybe next year we can go to Walt Disney World.
听着挺好的
That sounds pretty cool.
我也觉得值得一试
Yeah, I guess I'd try it.
等等 你们还愿意一起旅行吗
Wait -- you guys would wanna do this again?
我愿意
I'm open to it.
我的小宝贝们会永远跟我在一起
My schmoopies will be with me forever!
我们来晚了吗
Are we too late?
-我们迷路了 -故意的
- We got lost. - ?Intentionally.
刚刚好 老爷子 我们要跑过去
Just in time, Pops! We're running for it!
抱歉 公园没开门
Oh, sorry, park's closed.
什么 不 谁快想想办法
What?! Oh, no! S-someone do something!
我来了
I'm here!
别担心 宝贝 交给妈妈
Don't worry, schmoo. Mama's got this.
在那一刻
In that moment,
贝弗莉·金伯格拿出了杀手锏
Beverly Goldberg did what she did best --
谎话连篇
She lied her ass off.
她编造了巧妙又牵强的旅途故事
She told elaborate, far-fetched tales of our journey.
看来我们遭到了白头鹰的袭击
Apparently, we were attacked by bald eagles
还遭遇了飙车党
and a motorcycle gang?
先是龙♥卷♥风♥ 然后是海啸
There was a tornado, and then a tsunami.
然后又是龙♥卷♥风♥
And then another tornado.
她织就了一张复杂而美丽的谎言织锦
She wove a tapestry of lies so intricate, so beautiful,
最后连我们都分辨不出什么是真的
by the end, none of us knew what was real.
然后小亚当
And that is when little Adam
为了救外公不得不帮他吸出毒液
had to help his grandpa by sucking out the venom.
你们一家人这一路可真不容易
Wow, you guys have been through a whole lot as a family.
你知道吗 我都不知道亚利桑那州有斑马
And you know what? I had no idea there were zebras in Arizona.
斑马就是沙漠食人鱼
Zebras are the piranhas of the sand.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我的意思是公园还没开门
All I meant was the park is closed now.
十五分钟后就开门了
But it opens in 15 minutes.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say something?!
我试过了 可你一直说个没完
Well, I tried, but you were going on and on and on.
快进去吧 尽情玩吧
But go on in! Come on, the park's all yours!
老铁 你是最棒的
Rusty, you're the best!
快来 亚当 我们去"星球之旅"
Let's do it, Adam! Let's go ride "Star Tours"!
不
No, no!
我觉得有个设施
I think I know something
更适合我们全家人玩
that would be more fun for the whole family.
我们终于到了地球上最快乐的地方
We finally made it to the happiest place on Earth.
尽管非常开心 但多亏了我妈
And as magical as it was, thanks to my mom,
我明白了金伯格家庭之旅最棒的地方
I realized the best part of the Goldberg vacation
是旅途
was the journey.
直到今天 我们仍旧一家人一起旅行
To this day, we still travel as a family.
当然 旅行永远是那么艰难
Of course, it never gets easier,
但对我来说 千金不换
but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
此集献给地球上最快乐的地方
我 默里
醒醒
Wakey-wakey!
出去
Get out!
我刚刚梦到我为老鹰队触地得分了
I was just dreaming about scoring a touchdown for the Eagles!
可我给你送早餐来了
But I brought you breakfast.
终于
Well, finally!
我多年来一直想在房♥间里吃饭
I've been trying to take my meals in my room for years.
给我
Gimme!
好多液体
This is a whole lotta liquids.
都是均衡早餐的一部分
All part of a balanced breakfast.
不 我的果汁
No! My juices!
不 我滚烫的咖啡
Oh, no! My hot coffee!
不 亚当 快按停止键
Oh, no! Adam! Hit stop!
我真不该把它从汽车旅馆偷回家
I should have never stolen this from the motel!
是的 我会很想你的
Yeah, I'm gonna miss you.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表