剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Except for that section over behind the saloon doors.
你和我儿子亚当·金伯格聊过
You spoke to my son, also Adam Goldberg,
将他完美小男孩的梦想掐灭了
and snuffed out his perfect little-boy dreams.
女士 我不过是阐述事实
Look, lady, I just call 'em like I see 'em.
想在电影界成功非常艰难
It's tough to make it in the movies.
或许对你来说很难
Oh, for you, maybe.
但对我的宝贝大导演来说不是
But not for my little Stanley Schmoo-brick.
我大致感觉到你是怎样的人了
Well, that gives me a sense of what I'm dealing with here.
下次 我不会戳破你用来保护他的泡泡
Next time, I won't burst the little bubble you keep him in.
不必下次 就这次
No next time. This time.
你要弥补
You are gonna fix this.
-我能怎么办 -很简单
- And how am I gonna do that? - Simple.
我选你演这辈子最重要的角色
I'm casting you in the role of a lifetime,
"一个等到出头之日的人"
as "guy who gets his big break."
抱歉 但我目前不想接戏了
Sorry, but I kinda put acting on hold.
重新接起来 我付你五十美元
Well, take it off hold. The pay's $50.
或许我还可以附加
Well, I suppose I could throw in,
我不会每天过来
uh, me not coming down here every day
让你的生活生不如死
and making your life miserable.
好吧 我参演
All right, I'm on the project.
现在我妈选好了角
Now that my mom had her cast,
只剩下表演了
all that remained was the performance.
你好 欢迎
Hello and welcome.
亚当 是不是你
Hey, Adam, did you leave this
那天把《费城调查报》都市版落在商店了
Philadelphia Inquirer Metro section at the store the other day?
不是 抱歉
Nope. Sorry.
我最好尽快搞清楚是谁的
Well, I better figure out whose it is soon,
因为我要飞去加州好莱坞
'cause I gotta catch a flight to Hollywood, California,
世界的电影制♥作♥之都
moviemaking capital of the world.
可我以为你要重新评估职业规划
But I thought you were reevaluating your career choice.
原本是的 但后来我得到了好消息
I was, but then I got some amazing news.
我前室友的亲戚的邻居
See, my, uh, ex-roommate's cousin's neighbor
是布赖恩?迪帕尔马的经纪公♥司♥助理
is friends with Brian De Palma's agent's assistant,
给他放了我的汉堡广♥告♥
and slipped him my McDLT commercial.
真的吗
Seriously?
不过等等 还有更多 我猜的
But, wait, there's more. I'd imagine.
助理带去经纪公♥司♥
The assistant got it to the agent,
放给布赖恩?迪帕尔马 他觉得我很不错
who got it to De Palma, who liked what he saw
让我和莫利·林沃德演他的下一部电影
and cast me in his new Molly Ringwald picture.
苍天大地啊
Holy balls!
焦躁的美国红发公主
America's angsty ginger princess!
这肯定会带来其他机会
And I bet that could lead to other things.
再没有比这更真的话了
No truer words have ever been spoken.
祝你好运
Well, good luck on
这是你能选的最轻松的事业
one of the easiest careers you could ever choose.
保持联♥系♥ 我们分着吃高级餐厅沙拉
And, uh, call me. We'll split a salad at Spago.
听起来吃不饱 但我去
Doesn't sound like enough food, but I'm in!
太惊人了
I mean, just, wow.
这么好的机会随便就能落在他头上
If something so random and amazing could happen to him,
我打赌你也有希望 对吗
I bet there's hope for you, too, huh?
那还用说 我要重新参加电影节
You know it! I'm back in the festival.
再见 宝贝 叫你助理联♥系♥我助理
See ya, babe. Have your people call my people.
正当我的电影梦回到正轨时
While my movie dreams were back on track,
JTP正努力不靠杰夫 不让火车脱轨
the JTP was trying to keep the train from derailing without Geoff.
太冷了
So... Cold!
该谁扫地了
Whose turn is it to sweep?
我不知道 不过杰夫的杂务餐巾纸写着
I don't know, but according to Geoff's chore napkin,
该轮到安迪拖地了
it's Andy's turn to mop again.
拜托 我一直拖个没完
Come on! I'm never not mopping!
电♥话♥给我 我要打给杰夫
Get me the phone. I'm calling Geoff.
抱歉 甜甜 电♥话♥也停机了
Sorry, Tasty, but our phone's out, too.
不
Oh, no!
越来越不想替我们加油了
It's getting harder and harder to root for us.
有没有人听到什么声音
Uh, did anyone else hear what sounds like
像是旧金属爆裂 水冲出来的声音
the bursting of old metal followed by rushing water?
不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
杰夫的信息很明确
Geoff had sent a clear message
他不再帮助任何人了
that he was no longer helping anyone,
但人们还没有明白他的意思
but that message hadn't gotten through.
在埃及 大量的艺术品
In Egypt, a great deal of art was created
-都是为了纪念法老 -杰夫
- to honor the pharaoh. - Geoff!
你买♥♥花生酱了吗
Did you buy peanut butter?
什么 我在上课
What? I'm in class.
是的 不过说句买♥♥没买♥♥就行
Yeah, but just, like, a quick yes or no,
因为我路过哇哇店 想吃脆花生酱
'cause I'm walking past the Wawa and I got chunky on the mind.
买♥♥
Yes.
太好了
Okay, great.
等等 买♥♥是已经买♥♥了还是我们该买♥♥
Wait, yes, you bought it or yes, we need it?
买♥♥了 破花生酱已经买♥♥了
Yes, we have stupid peanut butter!
别介意我
Don't mind me.
不过是花生酱紧急事件
Just a PB emergency.
继续聊很重要的艺术史吧
Go back to your super important art talk.
杰夫·安托瓦内特·施瓦茨
Geoffrey Antoinette Schwartz!
-老天 -傻蛋们 他在上课
- Oh, God. - Dumbwads, he is in class!
你们的傻事等等再说
Your stupid thing can wait.
我喜欢哪种果酱
What kind of jam do I like?
但我们很紧急
Yeah, but it's super urgent.
到处都是水 我们不知道该怎么办
There's water everywhere, and we don't know what to do!
你是房♥屋管♥理♥员♥
And you are the house manager.
我的天 够了
Oh, my God! Enough!
我太抱歉了 教授
I am so sorry, Professor.
我女友和朋友们不能停止占我便宜
My girlfriend and friends can't stop taking advantage of me.
我们没有占你便宜
We're not taking advantage of you.
你只是很擅长做事
You just are really good at doing things.
不 是你们都太懒太自私
No! You're all just too lazy and selfish
不愿意自己做任何事
to do anything on your own!
我无事可做时这样已经够糟了
And it was bad enough when I had nothing going on,
但现在我找到了真正喜欢的事
but now I found something I actually like,
你们却毁了它 真是多谢了
and you ruined it for me, so thanks a lot.
-安托瓦内特 -听起来不太对 老兄
- Antoinette? - That sounds wrong, bro.
大声说出口我才发觉 好像应该是陶德
Now that I say it out loud, it might be Todd.
正当杰夫终于爆发时
While Geoff had finally reached his breaking point,
我继续追求大梦想
I was back in pursuit of my big break.
一台崭新的超级家用录像机 谢谢
One brand-new S-VHS camera, please.
等等 你不是回洛杉矶了吗
Wait. I thought you went back to L.A.
是的 下周再去
Yeah, that's, uh... That's next week.
那你要辞掉这份工作吗
So, you gonna quit this job?
-什么 你要辞职吗 金伯格 -不是
- What? You're quitting, Goldberg? - No!
但你怎能同时拥有好莱坞事业和这份工作
But how can you have a Hollywood career and still work here?
我通勤一起上
I'll commute to both things.
工作室有私人飞机
I mean, the studio has a jet.
我合同里写了还能继续卖♥♥摄像机什么的
It's in my deal I can still sell cameras and whatnot.
根本说不通 到底是怎么回事
That makes no sense. What's going on?
这个嘛
Well...
你雇他来骗我
You paid him to lie to me?
事实是这样的
Here's the truth...
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
跟他说真话
Just tell the boy.
事实是这样的
Here's the truth...
百分百是真的
100% yes.
搞什么 女士
What the hell, lady?
你不再相信自己了
You stopped believing in yourself.
我必须采取行动
I had to do something.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
假如他在好莱坞不能成功
If he can't make it in Hollywood,
我也毫无希望
I don't have a prayer.
没有谎言能改变那点
And no lies are gonna change that.
我放弃了
I'm done.
我永远放弃了拍电影
I had given up on filmmaking for good
我退出了电影节
and dropped out of the festival,
或许因为我退出 发生了这种事
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表