剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
That's why Roy...the firm's proofreader,
所以罗伊...公♥司♥的校对员
who referred us to you...
是他向我们推荐了你们...
He suggested that we change our store's legal structure
才会建议我们改变公♥司♥的法律构架
In order to... uh, indem...
以便...呃...补...
Indemnify? Yes.
补偿损失 是的
Insulate yourself from personal liability.
令自己置身于个人责任之外
Sterling can take care of that.
斯特林事务所公♥司♥能帮你处理好
Here's a list of everything we'd need in order to proceed.
这上面列出了我们所需的全部东西
Well, we have all of this information.
我们已经有一份了
It's just that I...I wouldn't really want
只是 我...我不想
our competitors to find out about our product sources and that sort of thing.
让竞争对手知道我们的货源之类的信息
All communications between us are protected by attorney/client privilege,
我们的接触都受《律师/客户保密协议》保护
so I couldn't disclose anything against your interests even if I wanted to.
所以我绝不能泄露任何有损你们利益的信息
It says you need a retainer.
这上面说需要预支费用
Yes.
是的
I'm afraid that law firms are just like anything else. You get what you pay for.
律师事务所也得一分钱一分货
Sterling is expensive.
斯特林事务所的费用有点高
Never apologize for quality.
永远别为品质道歉
Huberman vs. Tag-it Pacific, Inc.?
胡伯曼对泰格特太平洋公♥司♥
Yes, 9th circuit, january 2009.
对 第九巡回法♥院♥ 2009年1月
Boiling it down, the requirements for rule 23 are to be interpreted permissively.
总之 对第2♥3♥条♥例的要求是非强制性的
Anything else? We don't have time.
还有什么 没时间了
Katie, you make copies of the marked statutes and print out the precedents.
凯特 你去复印有标记的章程和先例
I will staple the cases and meet you back in my office.
我来整理装订案件 一会儿办公室见
How lucky am I?
我真幸运啊
A product-liability lawsuit could be
产品责任诉讼可以
my billable hours for the year.
算进我今年的计费工作时数里
Not to mention this kind of partner access...
更别说还有可能成为合伙人...
I could get fast-tracked.
我会平步青云的
Yeah, you could.
是啊 你会的
Although a meteoric career rise
只不过你事业的崛起
is easily derailed by staples in the bottom-right-hand corner of the page.
会被钉在文件右下角的订书钉给轻易毁掉
This is amateur hour, Branford.
这太不专业了 布莱弗德
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
能跟你说句话吗
Yeah.
好的
I had a really... weird conversation
今天早上在电梯里
In the elevator this morning.
我听到了一段很奇怪的对话
Uh, did you tell Cliff that we slept together?
你有告诉克里夫我们上♥床♥了吗
I told him I was seeing someone, but I didn't use any names.
我告诉过他我在和人约会 但没说是谁
Well, you can understand why I feel like
你应该能理解
I've got a target on my back.
我总觉得芒刺在背
I wasn't thinking.
我没考虑那么多
I-I just wanted him to back off.
我 我只想让他远离我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'll lay low.
我得低调点
I'm sure the lion will find other deer to chase.
我敢肯定狮子一定会去追捕别的小鹿
I have to make copies for Beth.
我得帮贝希复印去了
Mm. I'll see you -- around the office.
那我们回头办公室见
Or not, depending on Cliff's proximity.
或者看克里夫在哪里再定
I made it rain!
我成功啦
Good job, Princess Caraboo!
干得好 公主
Client signed the agreement, and they wrote me a check.
委托人签了合同 还给了我一张支票
And you know what?
知道吗
You were the one who believed in me.
是你一直那么相信我
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Did I hurt you, or...?
我伤害到你了吗 还是
No.
没有
No, it's fine.
没 没关系
What's with the weird look on your face?
那你的诡异表情是怎么回事
No, it's no weird look.
没有 没有诡异的表情
I was just thinking about these. oh, god, these boxes!
我只是在想这些 天哪 这些盒子
You're thinking about the boxes.
你在想这些盒子
So, you're not thinking about how disgusting that was?
所以你并没觉得这是多么的恶心
Like I'm unattractive or something?
比如我真没魅力之类的
Like I'm crazy-unattractive or something?
或者我真是超级没魅力之类的
Addy. Addy! Come on, okay?
艾迪 艾迪 拜托别这样 好不好
Okay, well, tell me what you were thinking,
好吧 那么告诉我你的想法
Or I'll know you're lying.
不然我就认定你是在撒谎
Whenever I kiss a woman, no matter who it is,
当我和女人接吻时 不管是谁
I remember my first kiss
我总会想起我的初吻
And I kind of compare the new kiss to it.
而且会把两者做个比较
I can't help myself.
这点我无法自控
Really?
真的吗
My first kiss was in the third-grade coatroom,
我的初吻发生在三年级的衣帽间里
And I was wearing a parka, and he smelled like paste.
当时我穿了件皮夹克而他身上一股浆糊味
Well, mine was later in life,
我的发生的比较晚
So it kind of stood out a bit, you know?
所以印象就比较深刻了点
How later?
有多晚
I was...18.
我当时...18岁
18?! What, were you raised by wolves or something?
18 难道你是被狼养大的吗
I wasn't raised by wolves. I was a late bloomer.
我不是被狼养大的 我只是有点晚熟
It worked out, all right?
那次很完美 知道吗
My first kiss was...
我的初吻
It was perfect.
非常的完美
It was everything that I'd spent those long...
那是我孤身一人那么多年
Lonesome years dreaming that it would be.
梦寐以求的完美一吻
I guess I'm just waiting for the one that beats it.
我想我只是在等待一个能与之相媲美的吻
Beth didn't?
贝希没做到吗
No.
没有
So you're on a quest. You're on a romantic quest.
所以你是在探索 一场浪漫的探索
Maybe a little.
也许有点吧
No, you are. And I'm gonna help you.
不 你根本就是 我会帮你的
Uh, please don't.
拜托不要
No, I am. Fisher!
不 我会的 费舍尔
After we win this certification motion,
等我们拿下这项举证动议后
I'll need you to handle the pre-trial conference tomorrow
我会让你参加明天的预审会议
To introduce our proffer of evidence
由你来介绍我们提供的证据
And our witness list.
和证人名单
I'll go through the affidavits with the expert witnesses --
我会仔细检查好专家证人的口供
Make sure they're buttoned up.
确保万无一失
You don't need to worry. We'll be ready.
不用担心 我们会准备好的
That's one of the reasons I picked you for this team.
这就是我选择你的原因之一
That's my dad.
那是我爸爸
And he would be the other reason.
他是我选择你的另一个原因
Your honor, these fires fall within
法官大人 这些火灾都发生在
The standard deviation for ordinary house fires.
普通房♥屋火灾发生率的标准差范围内
These people aren't a certifiable class.
这些人无法构成诉讼集团
They're victims of unrelated tragedies.
他们都是其他火灾惨案的受害者
160 people,
160个人
All of whom purchased the Mckenzie 2x-7 furnace
在那场大火灾前的六个月内
No more than six months before a major house fire --
都购买♥♥了麦肯基2x-7型的火炉
All of whom suffered severe burns or death.
所有人都遭受了严重的烧伤或死亡
If that does not constitute a class,
如果这都不能构成集体讼诉
I don't know what does.
那我不知道怎样才行
This is frivolous litigation
这只是斯特林事务所
Designed to line Sterling's pockets.
为了赚钱的小案子
There's no proof that the furnaces caused the fires.
没有任何证据表明火灾是由这炉子引起的
That's why we hold the trial, counselor.
所以我们才要进行预审 律师先生
I'm certifying the plaintiff's class.
我认可原告的集体诉讼一说
Pre-trial conference in my chambers
明天早上10点
Tomorrow morning at 10:00.
在我办公室进行预审
That is phase one.
这是阶段一
Did you think bringing my daughter
你是不是以为带我女儿过来
Would throw me off my game?
我就会不插手这个案子了
Beth is here because she's a good lawyer.
我让贝希来 是因为她是个好律师
I think it's pathetic that you think otherwise.
我觉得你不这么认为真是可悲
Ooh! Cute skirt!
裙子真漂亮
You guys --
伙计们
Beth, can you --
贝希 你能
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表