剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Justice... That's why I went to law school.
伸张正义 这是驱使我学习法律的源动力
I guess I really just always...
我真的很想
Wanted to help people... to really help people.
想去帮助人们 真正的去帮助人们
A practical exhibition of sympathy.
一个切实展现同情心的平台
That's what my grandfather called the law.
这就是我祖父眼中的法律
He was a federal judge. It's on my resume.
他曾是一名联邦法官 我的简历上有写
I believe in the quest for truth.
我坚信法律可以寻求真理
And I want to meet women.
还有就是我想结识女人
Biggest flaw?
最大的缺点吗
If I had to choose one I'd say...
如果非得说一个的话 我会说
I'm a perfectionist.
我是一名完美主义者
Ambition.
野心
Women.
女人
All in I owe about $150 000... $200 000.
我大概欠15万美金 20万美金
$300 000 of educational debt.
30万美金的学费债务
My father endowed a chair at Stanford.
我父亲是斯坦福大学的捐赠人之一
Technically they owe us.
确切的说 是他们欠我们
Look I know this is a huge opportunity.
我知道这是个千载难逢的好机会
I guess I just need some more time to think.
可我还需要点时间去仔细考虑
Well as I'm sure you're well aware
我想你们都知道
each year Sterling screens over a thousand applicants
斯特林事务所每年收到的申请超过一千份
and we choose four...
而我们只录取4名
Four...From the finest law schools worldwide.
从全世界最好的法学院中录取4名
Now we nurture shape and guide those associates
我们栽培 提拔 指导这些初级律师
into becoming the best damn lawyers they can possibly be.
尽可能将他们塑造为最好的职业律师
This is your lucky chance
这是你们绝佳的机会
your break in the clouds your four-leaf clover.
是你们黑暗中的曙光 是你们的四叶草
The only question is...
唯一的问题就是
are you gonna think your life away
你们是想毕生碌碌无为
or you gonna sack up and grab opportunity's...
还是想拿出勇气开启这扇
doorknob?
机遇之门
第一季第一集
律海扬帆
Three months later
三个月后
Hi. I'm Dylan Hewitt
你好 我是迪兰·赫威特
one of the new first-year associates.
是今年招的新人律师之一
Well what the hell are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Rowdy hey. I know I'm a few minutes early...
劳迪 我知道我早到了几分钟
Early? You're 10 days late.
还早 你都迟到10天了
No. I can't be late.
不可能 我不可能迟到
Your note said the start date was the 10th.
你发的通知上写着报到日期是10号♥
My note said the start date was the 1st.
我发的通知上写的报到日期是1号♥
Look. Here it is. See you wrote "see you on the 10th. "
你看 你在这上面写着"10号♥见"
Finger-pointing is no way to make friends.
总是责备别人是交不到朋友的
Now if I were you
如果我是你
I'd be thinking about what I'm gonna tell the prince of darkness.
我现在就会琢磨怎么去跟黑暗王子交待
Who's the "prince of darkness"?
"黑暗王子"是谁
What about opportunity's doorknob?
你不是说这是机遇之门吗
I'm sorry. Dylan Hewitt.
抱歉 我是迪兰·赫威特
Beth Branford. Fellow first-year.
我是贝希·布莱弗德 也是今年的新人
You are incredibly late.
你迟到得太夸张了
Yeah Rowdy accidentally misinformed me about the date.
是啊 劳迪不小心把通知上的日期写错了
I wouldn't be so sure it was an accident.
我可不太相信这是个意外
Half of what they do here is to keep you off-balance.
他们的一部分工作就是打乱你的节奏
It's how they gain control.
这样他们才能控制你
"Gain control"?
控制我吗
That's not... Rowdy said they would nurture me.
劳迪不是说他们会栽培我吗
Dylan wake up.
迪兰 醒醒吧
Law school is history.
法学院的生活已成为历史
We're first-years...
我们现在是新人
Grunts doormats newbies
是低微的小卒 受气包 菜鸟
barely worth the partners' time
几乎不值得合伙人在我们身上浪费时间
yet expected to perform flawlessly.
可他们却要求我们表现的完美无缺
And here's where you live.
这就是你的办公室
Don't you bloody knock?
你们不会敲门吗
Dylan Hewitt this is Liam Priory.
迪兰·赫威特 这是黎姆·普拉利
Dylan Hewitt! My office mate!
你就是迪兰·赫威特啊 我的办公室伙伴
Sorry about the wedding tackle.
不好意思 让你们看见我衣衫不整的
I was just getting changed for court.
我正打算更衣去法庭
I'm Erin Conway.
我是艾玲·康威
Ah this is Erin Conway... a secretary.
对了 这是艾玲·康威 是个秘书
My secretary.
我的秘书
Yeah she's just revising this motion.
没错 她只是在修改这项议案
I'll get on that right away.
我马上就去
Looks like you already have.
看来你已经修改好了
Liam you've got to help me.
黎姆 你得帮我个忙
Ah Addy Fisher meet Dylan Hewitt.
艾迪·费舍尔 这位是迪兰·赫威特
The fourth musketeer.
第四个火枪手
Oh. Uh that's Robert.
呃 是罗伯特打来的
I'm behind on a brief for him and it's got to be perfect.
我等会要个他做简报 而且不能有半点差错
Last week I made one small mistake.
上周我犯了一个小错误
He yelled at me until the smoke alarm went off.
他的火气把烟雾警报器都触响了
Blow this one
你这次再搞砸的话
he'll send you straight to the prince of darkness.
他就会直接把你送给黑暗王子
Who is this prince of darkness?
这位黑暗王子到底是谁
Firefighters with cancer? Yeah.
一群身患癌症的消防员 没错
Screw firefighters with cancer.
去他的消防员们
They're worthy clients Cliff.
他们是值得接手的客户 克里夫
And I'm head litigation partner
我是掌管诉讼部门的合伙人
so no matter what you say
所以不管你怎么说
I'm taking the damn case.
这该死的案子我接定了
Fine. You're just gonna have to do a little client maintenance
行啊 只要你能多拉点客户
for some paying accounts.
维持集团收益就行
So tomorrow you're going to the Adler Briss.
所以 明天你得去找艾德勒·布里斯
Seriously Cliff
说真的 克里夫
what do you want from me?
你到底要我怎么样
Just what any good managing partner wants...
和其他任何一个资深合伙人一样
for his firm to run like a business
希望自己的事务所能像一家公♥司♥
not a soup kitchen.
而不是玩过家家
Oh I get it. You're worried 'cause Hart's coming back.
我懂了 哈特的回归让你忧心忡忡了
Worried? Yeah.
忧心忡忡 没错
When he left this place was coasting on its reputation.
他离开时 这家事务所的业绩正在下滑
Now we are now three times as profitable as the day he threw me the keys.
而现在我们的盈利是他离开时的三倍
You might not be so worried
如果你做出了更好的选择
if you made better choices.
也许你就不会么这忧虑了
Sweetheart those choices made you a very wealthy woman
亲爱的 那些选择使你成了个富婆
so I expect just a little bit of loyalty.
我只是希望你对我忠诚一些
Loyalty? That's rich coming from you.
忠诚 我的财富是拜你所赐
I'm sorry. Are we still talking about the firm
抱歉 我们是在谈事务所的问题吗
or have we moved on to the marriage?
还是在讨论婚姻问题
I'd like to know. If you're going to accuse me of disloyalty
如果你要指控我不忠诚
I'd like to know if it's coming from Susan the partner
我想知道是作为合伙人的那个苏珊
or Susan the wife.
还是作为妻子的那个苏珊
Fine. As your wife... Yeah?...
好吧 作为你的妻子 怎么了
I feel like you've been distant...
我感到你离我越来越远
Preoccupied... Fine...
你被其他事情所占据 好的
Emotionally unavailable.
我无法和你进行情感交流
All right that's kind of hard to hear but you're right.
听到这些有点难过 不过你说得对
No I haven't been there.
我是没有陪伴在你身边
That's because I've been here.
那是因为我得在这工作
I've been working day and night to turn this firm...
为了让这所事务所 为了让我们的事务所
to turn our firm... into an unstoppable winning machine.
成为常胜将军 我没日没夜的工作
And if Hart disagrees for one second
如果哈特对我在他不在这段时间
any choice I've made in his absence
做出的任何选择有任何不满
then I will gladly throw him these.
那我甘愿把这个还给他
You satisfied?
满意了吗
I'm never satisfied.
还差得远
You see? That is what I love about you.
知道吗 我爱的就是你这点
So are you married yet?
你结婚了吗
Um no. I- I dated at Columbia but...
没 我大学时跟人约会过 不过...
She doesn't mean an actual relationship.
她说的不是真的结婚
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表