剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
What? It's just I'm more of a "hockey games and hot wings" kind of girl.
怎么了 我只是更喜欢边看冰球边吃鸡翅
Besides Jason doesn't like all the fancy hoo-ha.
而且 杰森不喜欢太华丽吵闹的场合
Well Jason better get used to it
那杰森最好试着习惯点
because the future Mrs. Adelaide Carpenter
因为未来的阿德莱德·卡朋特女士
is a promising young lawyer.
是个前途光明的律师
And you have a lot of fancy hoo-ha in your future.
以后会有很多的华丽喧闹的场合需要出席
I'm late for a conference call.
我有个电♥话♥会议要迟到了
Speaking of the party I was wondering if you...
说到派对 我想邀请你...
Hey Dylan want to go to the party with me? Sure.
迪兰 想和我一起去派对吗 当然
Great.
很好
You just asked Dylan to be your date.
你居然邀请迪兰做你的伴侣
It was a smart move for both of us.
这对咱俩都是明智的做法
Since we're currently seeing each other
咱俩最近一直在约会
how is you dating Dylan a smart move for both of us?
你邀请迪兰怎么成了明智的做法了
Liam I'm not dating him.
黎姆 我又不是和他约会
I'm going to a work function with him.
我和他只是工作需要
Excuse me while I find the world's tiniest ax
让我去找把微型小斧
so you can split that hair.
好让你能把头发劈开[俚:形容纠缠细枝末节]
I grew up in a law firm.
我从小在律师事务所里长大
For as long as I can remember
从记事起我就知道
office romances have been considered poison.
办公室恋情总是有害的
We have to keep this quiet.
我们得低调行事
Otherwise the partners will assume we're not focused on our job.
否则 老板们会觉得我们没有用心工作
So why ask Dylan?
那为什么选迪兰呢
Because we're doing the child-pornography case together.
因为我俩目前一起在跟儿童色情的案子
People will rightly assume that we're going together
大家会觉得我们一起出现
because we're up to our nose in casework.
是因为我们最近是工作搭档
It's not romance. It's multitasking.
与感情无关 只是多重任务
You just never stop maneuvering do you?
你就是喜欢操纵别人 是吧
No because someday I want my name on the door of this firm.
不是 我志在成为事务所的正式合伙人
And if you ever want your name on the door neither should you.
如果你也想 就该也像我这样做
Looks like I'm a free agent for tonight then.
看来今晚我可以无拘无束了
Good.
太好了
Attention ladies --
注意了 美女们
there is a prime hunk of Australian beefcake on the market.
今晚澳洲帅哥有空
Tell a friend.
相互转告吧
Good.
哦耶
This is right where I want to be.
这正是我想要的状况
Good.
哦耶
Hey.
嘿
You guys look more bummed out than most of the people in this room.
你俩看起来比屋子里其他人还要糟糕
What's going on?
怎么了
The bus company offered $75 000.
公车公♥司♥只愿意赔偿7.5万美元
After what they did to me?
他们把我弄成这样 就只赔这些吗
It's insulting
这简直是种侮辱
And we'd like to reject the offer.
我们打算拒绝这个提议
You mean take this to court?
你是说要打官司吗
We have the weight of evidence on our side.
我们拥有有利的证据
You know they're completely at fault
他们完全该负责
And if we don't blink they may go higher.
如果我们坚持 他们也许会抬高价码
Well if they don't blink I mean...
好吧 如果他们也坚持的话
How long could a trial take?
这个审讯会持续多久
Till the matter is finally settled
直到这事情完全解决了
Which could take several years.
可能会要好几年
And well if we do go to trial
但是 如果我们上诉
I mean there's no guarantee that I'll get more is there?
也不能保证我们一定能拿到更多钱 是吗
Your cause is just and w-we hope a jury will see that.
你的索赔是合理的 希望陪审团能看到这点
But they might not and I --
但他们也可能看不到 那我...
I could end up with nothing couldn't I?
我可能到头来什么都得不到 是吧
I think maybe we should take this offer.
也许我们该接受这个提议
Mia I know that you're scared right now
米娅 我知道你现在很害怕
And that's understandable
这是理所当然的
But it's also what the bus company is depending on.
但是这也正是公车公♥司♥所希望的
Please just give us 24 hours to try to push back.
请给我们24个小时 我们尽力而为
I'm telling you this client is amazing.
我告诉你 这个委托人真令人叹服
She's been dealt these horrible cards
她处境艰难
And she just keeps going.
但她从未放弃
I wish I had that kind of strength.
真希望我也能有那样的毅力
Who says you don't?
谁说你没有了
Hey guys look who I found at the bar.
伙计们 看我在吧台找到了什么
Hey you! Hey! Big man!
嘿 是你 嘿 大个子
How was your job interview? It was great.
你的面试怎样了 很好
I mean they have a couple of other candidates but --
那里还有其他应征者 不过
None with your natural charisma.
没人拥有你与生俱来的领袖气质
So what did you guys decide on the party?
你们的派对计划怎么样了
What party? I have to go back to the office.
什么派对 我得回办公室了
Now? Why? Why? Yeah I forgot a file.
现在 为啥 是的 我落了份档案在那里
Come with me.
跟我来
I just got a fresh beer.
我刚点了杯酒
I'll buy you two fresh beers later.
我一会给你买♥♥两杯酒
Okay I'll get a cab. Thanks.
好吧 我去找出租车 谢谢
wait.
等等
You didn't tell him about the party?
你没告诉他派对的事
It slipped my mind.
我忘了
Addy what is up? Nothing. Look I have to go.
艾迪 怎么回事 没事 我得走了
So because we're not going to the party together
由于我们不会结伴去派对了
I guess this is the australian equivalent of the cold shoulder?
我猜你会对我很冷淡了
Welcome to antarctica Miss Branford.
欢迎来到南极 布莱弗德小姐
We found a broken window by the side door of the garage.
我们发现车♥库♥侧门的玻璃被敲碎了
That's probably how he got in.
他应该是从那里进来的
Yeah the sensor on that door is broken.
是的 那个门上的感应器坏了
I've just been by passing it.
我没去修它
Well it seems like the panic button spooked him.
好吧 看来应急警报吓住了他
You all right? Is she all right?
你还好吗 她没事吧
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Just a little scared that's all. Baby.
只是有点吓到了 没事的 亲爱的
How did you even --
你怎么知道
The alarm company had my cell.
报♥警♥公♥司♥有我的手♥机♥号♥码
It's the number they had on file.
是他们以前记录备案的
We got a line on this guy?
有什么线索吗
We think it's part of a larger pattern
我们认为这是大规模
of break-ins in the neighborhood.
入室偷窃的一小部分
Dispatch has doubled up on patrols.
我们会加强这一带的巡逻的
We'll get him. Thank you.
我们会抓到他的 谢谢
Listen I want you to stay at the Ritz.
听着 我想让你去酒店住一晚
Not with me. You can have your own room.
不是和我一起 你自己一个房♥间
And I'll stay here. I'm gonna clean up this mess.
我留在这里 收拾一下烂摊子
Tomorrow I'm having new locks installed.
明天我会把锁都换掉
I really think we should consider
我真的认为我们该考虑
A live-in security consultant.
请个住家保安了
A body guard Cliff?
请保镖 克里夫
No.
不
Then will you consider me living in the guesthouse?
那你能考虑让我住在客房♥吗
I know. I promise to respect your space.
我知道 我保证我会尊重你的个人空间
You're not gonna see me. You're not gonna hear me.
你不会看到我 你不会听到我
I just want to make sure that you are safe.
我只是想确保你的安全
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Good.
那就好
Now let's get your bag packed...
收拾一下行李吧
For tonight.
就今天一晚
I respect the passion of your position counselor
我欣赏你的激♥情♥ 律师
But I don't think your arguments hold water.
但我认为你的论点是完全不合逻辑的
And I see your point
我明白你的意思
But if you'd just let me present my evidence.
但希望你能让我呈上我的证据
No.
还是不行
Just because we're gonna be all fancy
没错 我们要精心打扮 大方得体
Doesn't mean we can't have some fun.
但并不意味着我们不能来点余兴节目
As senior festivities coordinator
作为资深庆典协调员
I am willing to fight you on this!
我会继续跟你纠缠下去的
If you'd have worn the h-- the friggin' hats
如果你们戴上那个 他妈的帽子
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表