剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
What do you think?
你怎么看
That addicts are notorious liars.
这个瘾君子是个臭名昭著的骗子
We should call his sponsor -- verify his sobriety.
我们应该联♥系♥他的担♥保♥人 核实戒毒情况
Yeah, if he's telling the truth about that,
对啊 如果他说的是真话
it'll give us some leverage with the A.D.A.
我们倒还能跟助理地方检察官讨价还价
You know, with physical violence and threat of assault and no alibi,
他实施过暴♥力♥ 并威胁要打人 而且没有证人
It's possible the cops stopped looking for another suspect
警方可能已经停止追查其他嫌疑人了
because he was so juicy.
因为凯文是个完美的替罪羊
Maybe.
也许吧
It's also possible the cops stopped looking
也有可能警方停止追查其他嫌疑人
because he did it.
是因为凯文真的杀了人
My god. These are exquisite!
我的天呐 太精致了
What is so important I got to run over here?
什么事重要到需要我亲自过来
I got people in my office for... Hart, I'm in the middle of a
我办公室还有人等着呢... 哈特 我正进行
conference call. I didn't know
电♥话♥会议呢 我不知道
you were gonna be here right now... Cliff Huddle, Susan Oppenheim...
你也会来... 克里夫·哈多 苏珊·奥本海姆...
I'd like you to meet Doug and Tyler Cook
我想让你们见见道格和泰勒·库克
Hi. How are you?
嘿 你好吗
Hi. Cook's Candies. I grew up with you.
嘿 库克糖果 我吃你们的糖长大的
Cook's Candies? Yes!
库克糖果吗 正是
You guys bought my dentist a summerhouse.
你们帮我的牙医赚到了一栋度假别♥墅♥
Well, uh, our father had a slogan,
我们的父亲有一句口号♥
"Putting holes in America's smiles since 1945."
"从1945年开始让美国人全面蛀牙"
Doug is an activist in the "Four foods" Movement,
道格是"四大食物运动"的活跃分子
and even though Doug has been invaluable to me for the last 11 years,
尽管在过去11年里他是我最亲的家人
he has decided to break my heart by branching off on his own.
他现在却想开自己的分公♥司♥ 伤透了我的心
See, Doug has created a healthy-sweets division of the family business.
道格在家族生意中创建了健康甜食类别
Really? I didn't know Cook's Candies had a healthy-sweets division.
是吗 我都不知道库克糖果有健康甜食类别
Neither did I.
我也不知道
Exactly. Neither does anyone else.
是的 就因为一直没人知道
Which is why I want to get out from under the family brand,
所以我才想将它从家族品牌中分离出来
and Tyler has been cool enough to back me on it.
泰勒很开明 决定支持我
It's a friendly transaction.
这是个友好交易
Doug and Tyler have agreed to waive conflict,
道格和泰勒同意放弃冲突
so we can represent both sides.
所以我们事务所可以同时代表他们双方
Word is that you two are the best negotiators around.
听说你俩是这一带最好的谈判代表
We just want everything handled fairly.
我们想要公平的处理这一切
Of course. Absolutely.
没问题 绝对的
Great.
太好了
Well, hey, we'll get out of your hair and let you get to it.
我们会尽快提供资料让你们开工的
It was great to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
Very nice to meet you. Pleasure.
很高兴见到你 我的荣幸
Thanks for coming in.
感谢你们的拜访
Thank you.
谢谢
Pleasure. Thank you so much.
很荣幸 谢谢你
Can't we hand this off to a fifthyear? Hart, I absolutely
不能交给5年级生做吗 哈特 我真不能
cannot take on another case. Come on the chocolate brothers?
再接多的案子了 拜托 "巧克力兄弟"的案子
All you have to do is divide the assets fairly between the two companies.
你们要做的只是把资产公平的分给两个公♥司♥
I've already tapped Malcolm and Beth
我已经让马尔科姆和贝希
to draft up the pertinent contracts.
去起草相关合同了
It'll be the easiest fee you ever made.
这会是你们赚的最容易的一笔钱了
Unless you don't want the money.
除非这钱你们不想要
I'll take Malcolm. I'll take Doug.
我选马尔科姆帮我 我负责道格
Right.
很好
Your client has a history of run-ins with the law.
你们的当事人有过跟法律对着干的历史
Misdemeanors,D.U.I.S -- completely nonviolent offenses
一些轻罪和酒驾 全都是非暴♥力♥犯罪
And nothing in the last five years.
而且过去5年内没有犯罪记录
'cause,according to his N.A. Sponsor,
因为据嗜麻醉剂者互诫协会的担♥保♥人说
That's when he got sober.
这期间他一直严守戒律
He goes to meetings,sticks to the program.
他按时参加集♥会♥ 遵守计划
His boss says he's a stable and productive employee.
他的雇主称其是沉稳而高效的雇员
Look,guys,the cops have proximity and intent,
两位 听着 警♥察♥证据证明他的意图
And your client has no alibi.
而且你们的当事人并无不在场证明
Which doesn't change the fact
但也不能改变
That Kevin Mather says he's innocent.
凯文·马瑟自称清白的事实
Hey! What do you know? I got two.
哈 真难得啊 掉了两个出来
It's my lucky day.
真是我的幸运日啊
So, I'm gonna share the love.
所以 我要分享这份爱
I'll take your client's predictable claim of innocence
我会把你们委托人不出所料的无罪声明
And his reformed character to my boss,
和他改过自新的事转告我的老板
See if he'll give him five years.
看他是否能只判5年监禁
Five years for a crime he swears he didn't commit?
为了一个他发誓他没有犯的罪坐5年牢
When you're in possession of ironclad,
当你们有铁证能证明
Exculpatory evidence of his innocence,we can talk.
他清白的时候 我们才有商量的余地
Until then,if you're inclined to roll the dice,
在那之前 如果你们想孤注一掷上庭的话
There's something you should see.
你们应该先看看这个
That's judge Joan Anderson.
那是琼·安德森法官
If you check the docket,
如果你们看一下安排表
You'll see she'll be presiding over your case.
就会知道她将负责你们的案子
Your honor,I have numerous affidavits from character witnesses
法官大人 我有大量品德证人的誓词
All stipulating to the extremity of his circumstances.
都能证明他的极端环境
You know how this works --
你们都知道规则了
Judges are kings in their courtroom.
法官是法庭上的国王
They do whatever they want.
他们随心所欲
This judge has a sentencing history 35% higher than average,
这个法官的判刑率比平均值高出35%
Which means if you take this at trial and lose...
也就是说 你们要上庭的话 就输定了
Your honor,he stole cold cuts from a grocery store
法官大人 他在杂货店偷冷盘
To feed his family.
是为了养家糊口
They call her "Maximum Joan."
人们都称她为"琼大大"
Mr. Gibbons, your attorney tells a sad story.
吉布森先生 您的律师讲述了一个悲伤的故事
Watch this.
看好了
However,the rest of us confront hard times
可是 我们其他人在面对困境时
Without resorting to crime.
却并未走上犯罪道路
I hereby sentence you to nine months in prison.
我特此判决你入狱9个月
How do you feel about taking my offer now?
现在觉得我的提议怎么样
Okay, so we've agreed to fully depreciate
好的 所以我们同意将所有实物资产
The value of all physical assets.
充分折旧
As set forth herein.
如前所述
Which we agree to.
我们接受
Except as noted on this addendum.
剩余的在附录中列出
Ah, look at that.
啊 瞧啊
At this pace,we'll be finished by tomorrow.
照这个速度 我们明天之内就能搞定
The next item on my agenda is
我的下一项议程是
to establish Tyler's ownership percentage
在道格的新公♥司♥里建立
of Doug's new company.
泰勒的控股比例
Oh,well,that's easy -- zero.
哦 很简单 零
I was thinking more like 50%.
我到觉得要多点 比如50%
You want your client to own half of the new company?
你想让你的委托人占有新公♥司♥的一半
Not "want"... Did you know about this?
不是"想" 你知道这个吗
Doug took the initiative.
道格是倡导人
He went and did something original on his own.
他独自原创了一些东西
Yeah, we're working for Tyler
没错 但我们是为泰勒工作的
My guy's the boss. Your guy's the employee.
我的委托人是老板 你的委托人只是雇员
Everything your guy did while working for my guy
你的委托人在受人雇佣期间所做的一切
Was work-for-hire, which means it belongs to him.
都是工作所需 所以所有权是我委托人的
So you're using Tyler's status as the big dog to screw Doug.
所以你要用泰勒的地位来压制道格
I am zealously representing Tyler's agenda.
我只是很积极的代表泰勒的议程
No, you're being Cliff, which means you're being selfish.
不 你现在是克里夫 也就是说你很自私
I think you mean "Practical."
我想你是指"现实"吧
Vindictive. Astute.
你是伺机报复 我是聪明机智
So the last six hours
所以之前6小时的辛勤工作
Have been a complete and total waste of time.
都完全是在浪费时间
I think you're letting your personal feelings
我觉得你正让你的私人情感
Get in the way of your professional judgment.
影响着你的专业判断
No, I'm being reasonable.
没有 我是讲道理的
This is letting my personal feelings
这才是让私人情感
Get in the way of professional judgment.
影响了专业判断
Right.
很好
Uh,why don't,uh,you two get,um...
不如 你俩 额 去...
I'm gonna...
我要
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表