剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
So, uh, give me a call when you get this...
你听到留言后 请打电♥话♥给我
And I'll talk to you a bit later.
晚点再说
Bye...Mum.
再见 妈妈
That was Mum.
是我妈打来的
No, it wasn't.
才不是
No. That was a woman.
对 是个女人
So, um, how's that going for you?
那进展如何
Complicated, confusing, frustrating.
纠结 困惑还有点挫败感
Those sound like dating adjectives.
听起来像是描述约会的词
Are you actually dating someone?
你是不是在和某人约会啊
Uh, I'm trying to yeah,
我正在尝试
But every time I suggest a get-together, she gets upset.
但每当我暗示两人在一起时 她总会生气
These "get-togethers" --
这个"在一起"
You pitching pants-on or pants-off?
你说的时候是穿着裤子还是没穿
Pants off. Okay.
没穿 好吧
I can't speak for Australia,
我不知道澳大利亚的人们会怎么做
but up here -- you know, above the equator --
但在这里 在这个赤道北边的国家
Real relationships typically tend to revolve
真正的男女关系是需要一些技巧的
around a certain strategic lack of nudity.
而不总是赤♥裸♥相见
Yes, it's disappointing but unavoidable.
是很令人失望 但不可避免
You want to be in a relationship?
你真的想开始一段感情吗
Yes.
是的
Then you're gonna have to court her.
那你得设法取悦她
Oh, I think it's a little late for that.
我想现在有点为时已晚了
We've already.. Oh, I'm sure you have.
我们已经... 我知道
But if you want to sustain that,
但如果你想维持下去
if you want to move past that,
想有进一步发展
then you're gonna have to listen to her.
那你就要多听听她的倾诉
You're gonna have to care about the things
要热切关注
that she cares about - intensely.
她所关注的东西
You're gonna have to draw her in.
你要引她上钩
Yeah, I think that's probably a little old-fashioned,
我觉得这可能有点过时了
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Yeah, if by "old-fashioned", you mean mature and evolved
如果你说的过时 是指成熟谨慎
and vastly superior to your current strategy.
并且比你现在的方法都行之有效 那么是的
Ttouché.
真感人
Merci.
谢谢
Hey, Kiddo, sorry I wasn't there.
兄弟 很抱歉我当时不在
It's okay.
没关系
I can't believe you got suspended.
真不敢相信 你被停课了
What is this about you bringing a weapon to school?
你带什么武器去学校了
It was my cub scout knife, fork, and spoon set.
是我当童子军时用的一套刀叉勺
And I'm not suspended yet. Addy talked to the principal.
我还没被停课 艾迪和校长谈过了
Addy spoke to the principal about your suspension?
艾迪跟校长谈了你被停课的事
Not just spoke to her. What do you mean?
不只是跟她谈 什么意思
She threw down her card, said she was my lawyer.
她扔出名片 跟校长说她是我的律师
It was like that time I got beat up by Alex Carey
就像上次我被艾里克斯打了之后
and mom went over to his house.
妈妈到他们家
Listen, I'm gonna be right back, okay?
听着 我一会就回来 好吗
I spoke with congressman korsh,
我和国会议员科尔什谈过了
and he's happy to sponsor the private bill.
他很乐意提出这项私人法案
But he estimates that it could take up to six months
但他估计通过需要六个月的时间
to get the I's dotted and the t's crossed.
好详细打点好一切
I think I may have figured out a way to buy us some time.
我可能有办法为我们争取点时间了
I'm listening.
说吧
We argue for the citizenship rights of Mei's baby.
我们争辩的是梅的孩子的公民权益
An as-yet-unborn American citizen?
一位还未出生的美国公民吗
His father is a citizen.
他的父亲是美国公民
I'd argue that the baby has presumptive civil rights
我会以此为争论说那孩子有美国公民权
which will be violated
如果他的妈妈被驱逐出境
if his mother is removed from U.S. soil.
那他的公民权就被侵犯了
Well, that's a stretch.
这有点夸张了
Maybe. But it's all we got right now.
也许吧 但我们现在只能如此了
Well, then, go prep our clients.
那就去找让我们的当事人准备一下
An elastic argument is better than no argument at all.
有观点可以争辩总比没有好
Addy, can I talk to you for a moment?
艾迪 我能和你谈谈吗
Yeah. I'll talk to you later.
好的 晚点再说
Hey. Did you find Eric? He's in your office.
你看到艾瑞克没 他在你办公室
Yes, he told me you spoke to the principal.
看见了 他告诉我你跟校长谈过了
Yeah. This cub scout-set thing is pretty ridiculous.
是的 童子军餐具武器 这真荒谬
They're trying to say it was a weapon.
他们想说那些东西是武器
Oh. Yeah, I didn't ask you to do that, though.
对 但我并没要求你那样做
It was nothing. I just --
这没什么 我只是
I really appreciate you picking up Eric,
我真的很感激你去接艾瑞克
But he's my responsibility. Yeah, I know that.
但是他是我的责任 是 我知道
And I'm completely capable of
而且我完全可以
handling the principal on my own.
自己搞定那个校长
I never said that you weren't.
我从没觉得你不能
All I did was ask her to meet with you
我只是叫她在下发停课令之前
before she handed out a suspension.
见你一面 和你谈谈
You know what? I was trying to be helpful.
知道吗 我只想帮点忙
Next time, I won't bother.
下次我不会再多管闲事了
Mr. Hewitt...
赫威特先生
They haven't let me use a phone that to call you.
他们还没同意我打电♥话♥给你
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
How did I know what?
我知道什么
Immigration has a plane leaving for Nanjing tomorrow.
移♥民♥局明天有趟飞往南京的航♥班♥
They told me that I would have to be on it.
他们说我要坐那班飞机走
Excuse me, sorry.
对不起 请让让
Judge Hernandez... Yes?
埃尔南德斯法官 什么事
Judge hernandez... Yes?
埃尔德南斯法官 什么事
Mei brundage's unborn child
布伦戴奇夫人未出世的孩子
is a U.S. citizen, your honor.
是美国公民 法官大人
He can't be deported. No court has ever recognized
他不能被驱逐 没有法♥院♥认可
a fetus' standing for citizenship.
胎儿也可以获得美国公民身份
True, but Mei is eight months pregnant.
没错 但梅已经怀孕八个月了
The baby is totally viable, and, under criminal law,
孩子已经完全成型了 而且根据刑法
he would already be considered an individual.
他已经可以被看作是单独的个体了
If, god forbid, Mei were murdered,
但愿不会 但如果梅被谋杀了
her assailant would be tried
凶手将要为她和她孩子的死亡
for the death of both her and the baby.
负上双重责任
Sounds to me like
这话在我听来
you're trying to bootstrap the criminal standard
就像你想在把刑事标准
into an immigration case.
引入到移♥民♥案件中来
Your honor, China is a totalitarian state.
法官大人 中国是极权国家
To deport a baby there is a complete deprivation
把孩子去驱逐到那里 完全是通过不正当程序
Of freedom without due process.
剥夺了他的自♥由♥
That -- that's a violation of the eighth amendment.
这是违反了第八修正案的
I doubt this is going to hold up on appeal,
我不觉得这会影响上诉
but I will grant you a temporary restraining order
但我会授予你临时禁制令
to keep your client here until she delivers her child.
以确保你的当事人在分娩前能留在这里
She's gonna be deported in less than 24 hours.
24小时之内她就要被驱逐了
Counselor, I'm writing as fast as I can.
律师先生 我在用最快的速度写禁令了
We can definitely argue
我们绝对可以辩论说
that American lingerie is a creative workplace.
美国内衣公♥司♥是个有创造性的工作场所
Right. and in that, their employees should be held
对 而且在那里 员工们的行为准则
to a different standard of behavior.
应是各不相同的
Fascinating. Please, continue.
太棒了 请继续
Okay.
好的
But he said some things in front of us that were questionable,
但他在我们面前说的一些话很有问题
even in that context.
即使是在那种场合
Did that upset you? A little.
那让你觉得不爽吗 有点儿
Well, let's just take a moment and discuss how you feel.
那暂停一下 谈谈你的感受吧
Okay, what's wrong with you?
你犯什么病啊
Nothing. I'm just interested...
没没 我只是感兴趣
...in...my sandwich,
对...我的三明治
Which is bologna, but it's really extraordinary.
红肠三明治 口味一级棒
Ms. Branford and Ms. Fisher,
布莱弗德小姐 费舍尔小姐
These packages arrived for you,
有你们的包裹
courtesy of Robin Reynolds.
罗宾·雷诺兹送的
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表