剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
A felony amount of narcotics.
你们这里藏有大量毒品
Do your thing.
开始吧
All right, all of you are suspects.
好了 你们都是嫌犯了
Sterling is on lockdown pending a criminal investigation.
斯特林事务将在刑事审查期间被封锁
That won't be necessary, Mr. Faraz.
不用了 法拉兹先生
Hart, you don't have to... Shh!
哈特 你不必 嘘
Marijuana's mine.
大♥麻♥是我的
Hart.
哈特
Hands behind your head, please.
请你双手抱头
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
但你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
He was holding pot for the Nathans,
他是为内森诊所藏着毒品的
So I can't, in good conscience, recommend bail.
所以我不能允许你们保释他
Based on what?
凭什么
He has over a pound of high-grade marijuana.
他藏有超过一镑的高纯度大♥麻♥
I can't rule out intent distribute.
我不能排除他有贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥的嫌疑
Distribute?! Yes.
贩卖♥♥ 没错
You're just pissed because Hart beat you in the
你只是因为三年前哈特在宝来公♥司♥的
Burroughs case three years ago.
官司中赢了你而怀恨在心
That would be small of me, wouldn't it?
那我也太小气了吧
Well, yeah, but, then again,
好吧 不过我还要再说一次
You have "small" written all over your...
"小气"这个词写满了你的
...face.
脸
Hart sterling is a name partner in a multinational law firm.
哈特·斯特林是一个跨国法律公♥司♥的合伙人
He's on the board of several community organizations.
他也是一些社区团体的董事
He owns property within the city limits.
他在市区范围内拥有很多财产
He's not a flight risk. He knows this.
他不会畏罪潜逃的 他知道的
Nice try, but no.
说的很好 但是不行
I'm gonna nail your ass, Ben.
我会盯着你的 本
Oh, you're welcome to try.
噢 非常欢迎
The judge scheduled a hearing
法官安排了一次聆讯
To discuss the sufficiency of notice for Thursday,
来讨论星期四需要注意的事项
And that's his order for you to review.
这是他的命令 请你过目
You stipulated our expert witnesses' testimony?
你定下了我们专家证人的证供
Yes.
是的
I thought, this way, our...
我想 这样的话 我们的
Expert witnesses' facts get onto the record
专家证据就可以被记录下来了
Exactly as we --
正如我们...
Facts?
证据
Y-y-you -- you think this is about facts?
你 你 你觉得要这样处理证据
That the jury, they can read about this on a piece of paper?
让陪审团可以在纸上读到它们就行了
When I'm in court, I tell a story
我上庭的时候会说一个故事
About damsels in towers.
一个关于城♥堡♥中的少女的故事
I tell stories about fire-breathing dragons.
我还会说一些关于会喷火的龙的故事
See, 'cause I'm the knight in shining armor
因为我是那穿着锃亮铠甲的骑士
And you have reduced me --
而你却
You have reduced me to the guy in a suit
你却把我简化成了一个普通的
Showing a jury spreadsheets?!
在官司中让陪审团看书面记录的人
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's supposed to make it better?
这有用吗
These people suffered a fire so hot,
这些人经历了一场大火
It made their flesh melt.
肉都被融掉了
I know.
我明白
You know.
你明白
You know because our expert witness,
你明白 是因为我们的专家证人
He told you about it, not because you read about it
向你口述的 而不是因为你在一张
In some boring affidavit that we stipulated to.
无聊的书面化的誓章里读到了这些
We had the emotional high ground here,
我们本来有情感上的优势
And you have cost our clients
而你却让我们的客户
Millions of dollars in damages --
损失了几百万
Damages that they deserve.
那本是他们应得的赔偿
I am...
我
Very disappointed.
非常失望
I expected more from you.
我以为你会做的更好
God.
天啊
My dad tricked me.
我爸把我耍了
"Hi. I'm little Beth.
"你好啊 我是小贝希
I'm important. Pay attention to me."
我很重要的 要注意我哦"
He just kept pushing my buttons
他一直给我施压
Until my brain shut off.
好吧 我大脑当机了
Any of us could have made that same mistake.
我们都有可能犯同样的错误的
I doubt it.
我不觉得
Oh, and then Cliff said he was disappointed in me.
而且克里夫说他对我很失望
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Anne Crawford lost her husband.
安妮·克劳福德失去了她的丈夫
What if she gets less than she deserves
如果因为我没让专家证人上庭作证
Or nothing at all
使她得到的少于她应得的
Because I kept our expert witness off the stand
甚至什么都得不到怎么办
Hey, Liam, can I try to be --
黎姆 我能试试...
Oh, I'm sorry. There's not gonna be any more kissing today.
真对不起 今天的接吻名额用完了
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
不好意思啊
Do I even want to know?
我要不要知道这事呢
No.
不要
We are alleging product liability.
我们宣称产品的法律责任
It is grounded in tort.
是以侵权为基础的
What if I found a new cause of action?
那如果我找到新的起诉理由呢
Could I reintroduce a witness to the stand?
我可以再让我们的证人上庭吗
I would think so,
我觉得可以
as long as his expertise relates to it.
只要他的专家意见与之相关就可以
Then that's what we're gonna do.
那我们要做的就是这个了
That's what we're gonna do.
没错 就是这个
I still have a motion to finish. Beth? hello? I --
我还没说完呢 贝希 喂
Do you think they knew the D.E.A. was after them
你觉得他们知道麻药管制局的人
when they came to see me? Yes.
在他们来找我之后就盯上他们了吗 是的
They just needed a reputable firm
他们只是要找一家著名的公♥司♥
to hold their stuff?
来帮他们藏东西吗
Yes.
是的
You think I'm a patsy, don't you?
你觉得我很容易受骗 是吧
Well, I-I think you're a very nice, very naive woman.
我觉得你是个很好很天真的女人
So, patsy? Yes.
所以容易受骗 是的
They're closed.
他们关门了
But I-I got chemo tomorrow, and I'm almost out of medicine.
但是我明天要化疗 我的药快用完了
Well, we'd be happy to call the Nathans for you.
我们很乐意帮你联♥系♥内森诊所的人
Do you know where they are?
你知道他们在哪儿吗
Are you the feds?
你们是政♥府♥官员吗
No, no. Malcolm Bennett.
不是 马尔科姆·班尼特
We're the Nathans' lawyers.
我们是内森诊所的律师
This is not cool.
这可不好玩
I already paid to fill the prescription.
我已经付钱让他们按处方抓药了
Well, once we track them down, we could --
只要我们找到他们 我们可以
Wait. Did you say you already paid?
等等 你说你已经付钱了吗
Yeah. That's...the way they work.
是的 他们的规矩是这样
Do you have a customer list?
你有客户名单吗
Yeah, back at the office.
有 在公♥司♥里
Sir, we're gonna help you.
先生 我们会帮你
But first, we need you to help us.
但你得先帮我们个忙
Anything in the client files to support Vosburg V. Putney?
客户资料里有关于韦斯博格·普特尼的吗
Inappropriate touching?
不当接触吗
My case is about exploding furnaces.
我的案子是关于爆♥炸♥的火炉的
Which touched the plaintiffs with fire.
这些火炉用火接触到了原告
Those are the affidavits from all the engineers who worked on the 2X-7.
那些是2X-7项目里所有工程师的誓章
They're all the same --
所有的都是一样的
What they say, how they said it, when they said it --
说了什么 怎么说的 什么时候说的 全部一致
Except this one.
除了这个
Frank Mason.
弗兰克·梅森
This was notarized two months after the others.
这人比其他人晚了两个月公♥证♥
He says the prototype furnace functioned as designed.
他说火炉的原型按照它的设计运行
Yes, but he doesn't talk about
是的 但是他没有说到
The tests done on the production models,
生产模型进行了测试
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表