剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Otherwise, what's the point of having one?
不然的话 宁缺勿滥
That is a very smart young woman in a very tight skirt.
真是个身着超紧身小裙的高智商少女
See you found my lunchtime getaway spot.
看来你找到我的午间休闲操场了
Your spot? The building manager told me
你的操场 可大厦经理告诉我
He put this hoop up here for his kids.
他装这个篮球架是为了他的孩子
Yeah, but I pay them 20 bucks to get an hour to myself every day.
对 不过我付了20块 每天独享一小时
That's cool.
行啊你
If you're embarrassed by your game, I can go.
如果你羞于展示自己球技的话 我可以走
"Embarrassed." Ugh. Hardly.
"羞于" 对 几乎没有过
Let me ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
Why did you feel obliged to horn in on my case?
你为啥非要跑来对我的案子指手画脚
I'm not horning in on your case.
我没有对你的案子指手画脚
I'm trying to generate an alternative cause of action
我只是尽可能的为客户寻求
For the sake of the client.
可供选择的方案
Which will make you look really good in front of Hart.
那确实令你在哈特面前无限风光啊
Look...
听着...
I suggest, for the good of the client,
为了客户的利益 我建议
That we put our competition aside and work together.
我们放下竞争 精诚合作
I got no problem teaming up.
我对协作没有任何问题
Just got a problem with show-offs.
只是受不了你的炫耀
You know, guys who are only out to impress the boss?
就像那种只想给老板留下好印象的人
Because...if you screw up your case,
因为 如果你搞砸了你的案子
You could screw up my case.
你也可能搞砸了我的案子
And I'm not about to let that happen.
我可不会任其发生
Well, I see two flaws in your argument --
我在你的论点中找到两处漏洞
One... I'm not a show-off.
首先 我没有炫耀
And two...
其次...
You got no idea who you're dealing with.
你根本不知道你在和谁交手
Neither do you.
你也一样
That was a travel.
你带球走步了
The test results are back.
检查结果出来了
Of the five experts, two concluded you were female,
五位专家 两位认定你是女性
Two concluded you were male,
两位认定你是男性
And one was undecided.
还有一位表示不确定
So what does that mean?
那说明什么
Well, the technical term
用专业术语来说
For someone in your situation is "Intersex."
你这种情况被称为"雌雄间性"
It refers to someone who's not strictly male...or female.
专指那些既非男性也非女性的人群
So, what? I'm some kind of freak?
什么意思 是说我是个怪胎吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
What about my scholarship?
那我的奖学金呢
Unfortunately, the terms explicitly specify
很不幸 获奖说明特别规定了
The recipent must be female.
受奖者必须是女性
Is this where you tell me this is all a joke? Hannah...
你们能不能告诉我这是个玩笑 Hannah
That I'm, like, being punked?
我只是被戏弄了
I wish we could.
我们也希望如此
No, don't you see?
你们不明白吗
Everything I worked for is gone!
我所努力的一切都没了
God, no, this just isn't fair!
天啊 太不公平了
This is how god made me!
我天生就是这样啊
What am I supposed to do now?!
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?!
我该怎么办
How many hours do DNT Rail's engineers work in a typical week?
DNT铁路公♥司♥的工程师一周工作多少个小时
It varies, but we obviously adhere
不一定 但很明显
to federal rules and regulations.
我们是在按联邦法规行事
Are you aware of accusations that your employees
有指控说你的员工
routinely use illegal substances while performing their duties?
在工作期间常服用非法药物 你是否知情呢
Our drug-testing policy is beyond reproach.
我们的药检政策是无懈可击的
The fact is, we have a flawless record.
事实上 我们有份毫无瑕疵的记录
not a single positive test in company history.
公♥司♥史上从未出现过任何阳性的测试结果
An unblemished record.
一份清白的记录
A perfect record.
一份完美的记录
The company's clean.
公♥司♥是清白的
Spotless.
无可挑剔
Even the employee drug-test records are perfect.
就连员工药检记录都是完美的
Not one false positive? Nope.
连假阳性都没有吗 没有
Congratulations. Well done.
那恭喜你 干得好
I don't undetand.
我不明白
Perfection is an illusion, Liam.
完美只是假象 黎姆
Much sought after but never achieved.
是人们一直在追求 却永远不可能实现的
They're hiding something.
他们一定在隐瞒着什么
So you want me to keep digging?
所以 你希望我深入调查
Oh, yes.
是的
Go through all the discovery.
仔细检查所有的发现
Check and re-check the data, and then check it again.
反复核查所有数据
You will find something.
你会有所发现的
So, I'll go ahead and get lunch sent to my desk, then.
那我去查了 让午饭送到我办公桌来
And maybe dinner, as well.
可能晚饭也要送了
Nose to the grindstone, counselor.
玩命干吧 律师
Just a little heads-up.
给你提个醒
Addy's gonna come by later and ask you some questions.
艾迪一会儿会过来问你些问题
About what?
关于什么的
She said that Cliff thought that you and Katie
她说克里夫觉得你和凯特
might be more than friends.
可能不止是朋友关系
Why would Cliff be talking to Addy about my business?
克里夫怎么会跟艾迪说起我的事
There has been a little... how shall I put this...
有一些 我该怎么说呢
uh, ass covering going on.
需要收拾残局的事情
Addy has been tasked to damage control
艾迪被派去"控制损害"了
Should there be any legal fallout
凯特的"重新分配"问题
due to Katie's, uh, "Reassignment."
可能会带来一些法律后果
They think Katie might sue for sexual harassment?
他们觉得凯特可能会控诉性骚扰吗
Red ran hot. Who knows what she might do?
狗急跳墙 谁知道她会做什么
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你
When you and Katie... Huh...
你和凯特"嗨"的时候
Were you also aware that Cliff and Katie... Hoo...
知道她和克里夫的事吗
Not until he came over the night I was there.
直到我在那晚 他来找她 我才知道
Mm, that paints a picture.
真有画面啊
She didn't let him in.
她没让他进来
Not that he didn't want in -- badly.
即使他迫不及待想进来
You think he came over for sex?
你觉得他来是为了上♥床♥
What conclusion would you draw?
那你觉得呢
Well, cliff's position is he only came by
克里夫说他只是
To make sure she was okay after he broke up with her.
去确保他甩了她之后她没事
Except she broke up with him.
可是是凯特甩的他
Do you have specific knowledge that his statement is incorrect?
你能确定他说了谎吗
No.
不能
Then I would remember that going forward.
那你就该记住 事情就是如他所说的那样
Did you just come by here
你来是不是只为了确保
to make sure my story lined up with Cliff's?
我的故事能跟克里夫所说的相一致
And now the question portion of the evening is over.
今晚的提问环节已经结束
Time for a little light entertainment.
该来点轻松的娱乐了
Look at this. Look at this. Can he get out the door?
看呐看呐 看他能走出这门不
I think he can. 2, 3, 4, 5.
我觉得他能 2 3 4 5
Think quick!
反应要快
Oh, god.
天呐
You look tired. Maybe we should take a break.
你看起来很累 也许该休息下了
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Score's finally tied up.
比分好不容易接近了
I mean, I don't want to be held responsible
不过 如果你因为脱水而昏倒
for you collapsing due to dehydration.
我可不想负责
So if you want to stop... Me?
所以如果你想休息 我
You look like you're about to have a cardiac arrest.
你看起来都快心脏停搏了
I don't want that on my conscience.
我可不想因此良心不安
Well, as long as we're agreed you're the one who called the time-out,
只要你同意是你叫的暂停
I can do that.
我就同意休息
I should get that. It could be about the case.
我该去接下电♥话♥ 可能是案子的事
I knew you were soft.
就知道你软弱
Interesting.
有意思
What?
怎么了
Give us some of your drink, and I'll tell you.
给我喝点儿就告诉你
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表