剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Except none of your records support that.
但你们根本没有记录能证明这点
Also, someone from your office
而且 你们公♥司♥还有人
called her doctor, asking about her pregnancy.
曾打电♥话♥给她的医生询问关于她怀孕的事
If you had any kind of case, you'd push to go before a jury.
要是你们想在上庭前和解
You'd try for a big payout.
一定是为了争取庞大的和解费
Fortunately for you,
算你们走运
cash is not the motive here.
这次我们的目的并不是赚钱
We're interested in settling quickly
我们只想尽快解决问题
to avoid separating a mother from her child.
避免让孩子和亲生母亲分开
But, if Socal would prefer,
不过 如果贵公♥司♥固执己见
we're more than happy to parade
我们很乐意去集结
a dozen sympathetic young mothers in front of a jury.
更多受害的年轻妈妈们一起上庭
Can they do that?
他们能这样做吗
I assure you that's exactly what we'll do.
我保证我们会这样做
We'll pull out all the stops, Mr. Sanville,
我们会竭尽所能的 萨维尔先生
and Socal will be forced to pay millions in damages
贵公♥司♥将支出好几百万
to the pregnant women you've fired.
赔偿给所有被你解雇的怀孕女性
Or you can rehire Mei. It's up to you.
或者选择重新雇佣梅 你们看着办吧
Susan.
苏珊
They told me you gonna stop by.
他们告诉我你会顺道来访
Ravishing, as always.
你还是这么漂亮
Ladies, it's a pleasure to see you both again.
两位小姐 很高兴再次见到你们
Oh. Oh, here. Open it. It's for you.
对了 这儿 打开看看 给你的
Just a little victory gift.
庆祝胜利的小礼物
Cliff is gonna thank me.
克里夫会很感激我的
Okay.
好吧
You're going to settle this suit.
你还是得应对这场官司
What? Those two said that she had no claim.
什么 她们说她没有起诉我
For sexual harassment? No.
以性骚扰罪名吗 不对
We believe Ms. Kahn was having an emotional response
我们相信卡恩小姐
to the corporate culture you've created.
是对你营造的企业文化感到反感
Bottom line --
总之
you're guilty of consistent and sustained sexual discrimination.
你将因长♥期♥以来一贯的性别歧视而获罪
What? Wait, Rhazia said this?
什么 慢着 拉兹亚说的吗
Not yet, no. Then
暂时 还没有 那么
Robin, you need her to go away happy.
罗宾 你得让她愉快地离开
If she figures out what you've been doing
如果她想清楚了你的所作所为
and makes a stink about it, she could destroy
然后到处败坏你的名声 她能毁了
American lingerie and you personally.
这家公♥司♥和你个人
This is ridiculous.
这太可笑了
I've never intended to keep
我从没想让我公♥司♥里的
any of the women in my company down.
任何一个女士失望
Well, your actual intentions
你的真正想法
are a matter for you and your therapist.
是你和你的私人治疗师的事情
However, as proven by this incredibly
但你送我的这件不可思议
inappropriate gift to me,
又不合时宜的礼物就是最好的证明
your pattern of conduct will be clear to any court of law.
你的行为模式一上法庭就无所遁形了
So you're going to settle, you're going to change,
所以你得采取措施 得做出改变
and you're going to stop sending underwear to my lawyers,
而且你也不准再送内衣给我的律师了
Because while it may not be actionable,
因为即使不构成诉讼条件
It's ugly -- and obvious.
这也很难看 而且很无趣
You are my hero.
你酷毙了
Hey, I heard the sexual-harassment case got settled.
我听说那个性骚扰的案子解决了
Yeah, thanks to Susan. That woman is amazing.
没错 多亏了苏珊 她太厉害了
One day, I will have her mad skills.
总有一天我也要学会她的手段
You got some pretty mad skills of your own.
你也有你自己的疯狂手段
Powell vs. Bunn?
比如鲍威尔与布恩的事
It worked? They're not gonna suspend Eric?
奏效了吗 他们不会让艾瑞克停学了吗
She's not. Thank you, Addy.
没错 谢谢你 艾迪
I'm just so happy they lifted the suspension
我真高兴他们撤销了停学通告
'cause he's really an awesome kid.
他真的是个很不错的孩子
Me too. He is.
我也很高兴 他的确很不错
What's wrong?
怎么了
What if I'm not enough?
如果我不够好怎么办
I mean, I know how to be a brother.
我是说 我知道怎么做哥哥
I just don't know how to be the guardians.
但我不知道怎么做好监护人
With everything you two have been through,
你们俩经历过这么多
I think you're doing it.
我想你已经渐渐学会了
And I think he thinks so, too.
我想他也是这么认为的
Yeah?
是吗
Except for the cooking.
除了做饭
I thk he thinks you suck at cooking.
他肯定觉得你做饭很不在行
He did not play the "Poor me,
他不会是使出了"我好可怜
Malcolm doesn't feed me" card?
马尔科姆不给我吃的"的戏码吧
That kid loves cereal for dinner.
那孩子很喜欢晚餐吃燕麦粥的
Yeah. I think he's just being nice.
是啊 我想他只是不想打击你
Well, why don't you come by tonight,
不如你今晚过来
and we'll cook you dinner to thank you?
我们准备晚餐来感谢你 怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I swear -- nothing with a prize in it.
我发誓 绝对没别的意思
That guy was always such a jackass.
那家伙是个十足的混♥蛋♥
I hope you set him on the right path.
我希望你能把他带入正道
I threw a body stocking at him.
我把连袜内衣扔在他脸上了
It was very gratifying.
这让人非常有满足感
So, uh...
那么
This job offer --
关于挖墙脚
Oh, come on, Hart. I didn't go looking for it.
拜托 哈特 并不是我主动找上门去的
I'm sure you didn't.
我知道你没有
But come on, let's be honest now.
不过 我们坦诚一点
It's different this time, right?
这次不太一样 不是吗
You're actually considering it --
你确实有在考虑
and partly because of the situation with Cliff.
当然有一部分原因跟克里夫有关
It's hard for me around here, okay?
我在这里真的很难熬 好吗
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做呢
Just let it slide? No, no, no.
顺其自然吗 不不不
I don't know what to tell you to do.
我不知道要让你怎么做
Um...but I will say that I-I think he's trying.
不过我想说 我觉得他在努力
I mean, bringing you this Reynolds thing --
比如 把雷诺兹的案子交给你
To be honest, when he started to talk to me
说实话 当他跟我谈论
about the problems at American lingerie,
那家公♥司♥的问题时
I didn't know if he was talking about the case or himself.
我甚至不知道他是在说案子 还是说他自己
Yeah, that's Cliff.
是啊 克里夫向来如此
But I do think you need to air it out, Susan.
我认为你还是应该开诚布公 苏珊
Talk to him.
好好跟他谈谈
Then you'll know whether you're gonna leave him
然后你才能知道你是要离开他
or -- or forgive him or whatever you decide.
还是原谅他 还是其他的决定
And you'll know that you stood in there,
然后你会知道 自己曾站定在那里
and you took a full swing at it.
挥出了全力的一击
God, I love it when you start with the baseball metaphors.
靠 我"爱死"你的棒球术语暗喻了
I'm so sorry.
不好意思啊
Look, bottom line is,
听着 总而言之
if you don't confront it, it's not fair to him.
如果你不去面对 对他不公平
Okay, you're not being fair to yourself.
好吧 对你自己也不公平
And as mercenary as it sounds,
再唯利是图一点
you're not being fair to the firm.
对公♥司♥也不公平
I made Lasagna.
我做了千层面
We're supposed to make you dinner.
说好由我们来做晚餐的
Does that involve a box, a can, or ordering in?
是指盒饭 罐头或外卖♥♥吗
What kind of Lasagna?
什么口味的千层面
Addy? Eric!
艾迪 艾瑞克
Something smells good.
好香啊
Here, put this in the oven for a little bit.
把这个拿去烤一下
350 degrees.
设在350度
We get to use the oven? Awesome.
我们终于要用到烤箱了吗 帅
So...
那么
You invited me over. You gonna invite me in?
请我过来却不请我进去吗
He just eats and eats.
他不停地吃啊吃的
He takes after his father.
他真像他爸爸
The doctor says we can leave in the morning.
医生说我们早上就能出院了
Well, it'll be a short trip for both of you.
对你们俩来说都只是一小段旅程
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表