剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在 恕我失陪
...I have to go find these two.
我去找这两位嫌犯
Okay, I know Hart said to outsmart them,
哈特说要以智取胜
but we could still get fired for this, so you do it.
但我们仍旧可能因此被解雇 所以你来吧
The hell I will. You do it.
我才不 你来
Fine. We'll both do it.
好吧 我们一起来
We'd like to make reservations tonight for a party of...
麻烦为我们预定今晚的派对
six? Two brothers.
6个人 兄弟俩
Seven.
7个人
Seven. What time?
7个人 几点呢
Your honor, the legal standard for vacating a plea
法官大人 撤销认罪的法律标准
is manifest injustice.
有失公正
We have photos proving the victim was up and around
我们有照片证明受害者
after being struck by Kevin Mather.
在被凯文·马瑟袭击后还活着
Do you have indisputable, definitive evidence
你们是否有无可争辩 毫无疑义的证据
of your client's innocence?
来证明你们当事人的清白
The totality of what we have clearly indicates that --
这张照片完全可以表明
I don't care what it indicates.
我不管它表明什么
Do you have a photo that shows someone else
你们有照片显示
hitting the victim in the head?
有其他人袭击被害者吗
No,but if you look --
没有 但是如果你看看...
Your client pled guilty.
你们的当事人已经认罪
When you plead guilty, you give up the right to a trial.
一旦认罪 就等于放弃了再审的权利
Your honor, you know that's not the spirit --
法官大人 你知道这不是事情的宗旨
The plea that I allowed your client to take
我让你们当事人接受的认罪协议
sends a message to those who come before me about justice.
向所有来找我伸张正义的人传递了一个信息
It is swift and it is certain.
迅速且坚定
If I reverse that message now,where will it end?
如果我出尔反尔 岂不没完没了
I find no manifest injustice.
我没发现任何有失公正的迹象
Motion to vacate the plea is denied.
撤销认罪的提议被驳回
Your client stays in prison.
你们的当事人得继续坐牢
And now, you do not have my permission.
从现在起 你们不再拥有我的许可了
Complaint against a judge -- very serious.
居然和法官对峙 还真胆大
It's the only shot we have at getting Kevin out.
这是保凯文出来的唯一机会
She will take it as a personal attack.
她可以告你们人身攻击
You back a foaming dog into a corner, it'll go at your neck.
你们把狗逼到角落 小心被反咬一口
Rowdy, Kevin's in jail for two years
劳迪 凯文要为他没干过的事
for something he did not do.
白白坐两年牢
You think she can't affect how he spends those two years?
你以为她无法干涉他在牢里的境遇吗
Right now he's in chino -- three hots and a cot.
他现在穿着号♥子服 困在牢房♥
He's bunking with some crooked accountant
下铺是个作假帐的会计
or a pimply car thief.
或者满脸疙瘩的偷车贼
It could be a lot worse.
她完全可以让他过得更惨
Now, Mr. Mather hired this company
马瑟先生雇佣这家公♥司♥
to mitigate the amount of time his son spent behind bars.
来缩短他儿子坐牢的时间
You boys did that.
你们做到了
You should be very proud of yourselves.
为自己感到自豪吧
No,we shouldn't. And neither should you.
没什么好自豪的 你也一样
Excuse me?
什么
You wanted us to take a plea from minute one,
你一开始就想让我们接受认罪协议
and if we'd listened to you,
如果我们听了你的话
we never would have found out Kevin was innocent.
我们就永远不会发现凯文是清白的了
Let me spell it out for you, hoss.
我给你们解释一下吧 梦想家
The likelihood of you successfully censuring
你能成功谴责一个
a judge of Anderson's caliber is slim to none.
像安德森那样的法官的可能性为零
This firm represents hundreds of clients,
我们公♥司♥要代理好几百个客户
many of whom will make their way into her courtroom.
其中很多人都会进入她的审判室
Now, you piss in her mess kit,
你现在让她难堪
not only will you fail to free your client,
非但救不出你们的当事人
but you will make the lives of our other clients
还要让我们未来数十年的其他的客户
a living hell for years-- decades to come.
生活在水深火热中
So you're worried about our other clients
所以你是在为我们的其他客户
and Kevin's dad.
以及凯文的父亲担心
What about Kevin?
那凯文怎么办
Is this what's gonna happen to us if we stay here long enough --
我们在这里呆久了是不是也会变成这样
We stop caring about the outcome?
对结果无动于衷
Just roll over so an innocent man
随便让无辜的人
can serve his could-have-been-worse sentence?
承担一个"没什么大不了"的罪状
Hey, where is everybody?
其他人呢
Beth said dinner with Hart and the clients at 7:00.
贝希说七点和哈特还有客户一起吃饭
Malcolm told me 6:45.
马尔科姆告诉我是六点四十五
'Cause you're always 15 minutes late.
因为你总要迟到15分钟
I did my best to get here on time.
我已经尽量准时了
Chateau Lafite Rothschild
拉菲酒庄
1982?
1982年酿制[法国顶级红酒]
That's splendid.
真是好酒啊
I didn't order it.
不是我点的
It was requested when the reservation was made.
预订座位时就吩咐好的
I was to bring it out as soon as the first party arrived.
一旦有客人入座我就得上酒
Are you thirsty?
你口渴吗
Around you? Always.
在你周围吗 经常口渴
I thought you were gonna grab dinner
我还以为你会买♥♥好晚餐
and meet me back at my place.
等我回去吃呢
Yeah, well, you know how much I hate drinking alone, so...
是啊 不过你知道我有多讨厌独自饮酒
And I thought maybe you could use a break.
而且我想 也许你也能顺便休息一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you know that there are four sushi places
你知道你家所在的街区
within a one-block radius of your place?
有四家寿司餐厅吗
Not that I would ever eat in one, but still -- pretty swanky.
虽然我不会进去用餐 但确实漂亮又时髦
They even have a whole jewelry district.
他们甚至有一整块宝石就餐区
Jay?
杰
Yeah?
怎么了
I love having you here,
我很喜欢有你在身边
and I'm -- I'm really glad that you came.
也很高兴你过来
But?
但是
Just, living together...
但是 住在一起
It's a step, you know?
这是迈出了一大步 你明白吗
And just...
只是
...i'm not comfortable with the idea.
我觉得这样有些别扭
Oh, my god. I am so glad you just said that.
天啊 真高兴你这么说了
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是的
It makes what I'm about to say a lot easier.
这样我要说的就容易多了
What do you m... mean?
什么意思
I knew you wouldn't feel comfortable living together,
我知道你可能觉得我们同居有些别扭
and I don't want that,either.
我也这么觉得
You know,the truth is...
事实是
there's been something brewing between us for a long while,
咱俩之间有些事酝酿很久了
and it's time just to come out and say it.
是时候说出来了
Addy,will you marry me?
艾迪 你愿意嫁给我吗
No one's coming. No one was ever coming.
没人会来 根本就不会有人来
We've been set up.
我们中计了
Which one was it --
谁设的局
Butch Cassidy or the Sundance kid?
布屈·卡西迪还是阳舞仔
I can't really blame Bennet or Branford.
我真不能怪班尼特或者布莱弗德
They're probably just afraid
他们大概只是害怕
that all their hard work will go to waste
自己所有的努力都白费了
since we can't agree on fundamental principles.
就因为咱俩不能在基本原则上达成一致
Can we?
我们能吗
On the deal? Sure.
这案子上 当然能啊
If that's what we're talking about.
如果我们谈是这个的话
You're pissed.
你生气了
I mean, you're really pissed.
你是真的生气了
And you got every right to be considering what I did to you.
你完全有权考虑我所对你做的事
I just hope you don't abandon us...
我只是希望你别放弃我们
abandon me... completely.
别彻底放弃我
We can't work this out on our own, Cliff.
我们自己没法解决这事 克里夫
These negotiations prove that.
从这些协商看得出来
We need someone... an intermediary or something...
我们需要某人 一个中间人之类的
to help us.
来帮助我们
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表