剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Better get to class.
去上课吧
I was gonna go get some lunch. You want to come with?
我要去吃午饭 你来吗
Sure I've got a couple hours before our hearing.
好的 离听证会开始还有几小时
Uh-oh. You're giving me that look.
哦 你做了那个表情
What look?
什么表情
The "You're gonna look like an idiot wearing that dress" Look
就是"穿着这裙子 你会像个傻瓜"的表情
Which is kind of upsetting
这很伤我心
Because that's the nicest dress that I have.
因为这已经是我最好的衣服了
You are one of Sterling's best and brightest.
你是斯特林事务所最优秀聪明的律师之一
We're skipping lunch.
我们不吃午饭了
Why are we skipping lunch?
为什么不吃午饭
Because it's a shop opportunity.
因为我们要去大采购
No no shopping.
不 别去逛街
I'm not good at shopping.
我对购物一点都不在行
I never find anything.
我从来都没买♥♥到过什么好东西
Really? 'Cause I'm shoptimistic.
是吗 可我是个购物行家
Okay in Ohio clothes don't look like that.
在俄亥俄州可没这么漂亮的衣服
My mom and I used to go shopping a lot.
我和我妈以前经常一起逛街
It was one of the few things we had in common
这是我们之间难得的共同点
So I got good at it.
因此我对购物很在行
What did you find?
你挑了哪件
Oh that's pretty.
真漂亮
Yeah. Should be.
是啊 必须得漂亮
It's rent student loan and 80% of my food budget
我的房♥租 助学贷款还有我80%的饭钱
All suspended by two spaghetti straps.
都搭在这两条细肩带上了
You should get that though. That's incredible.
不过你应该买♥♥这件 实在是太美了
I think I'm going to
我是打算要买♥♥
Which means I have one I could lend you.
这样我就有另一条可以借给你了
Really? Yes and it's fabulous.
真的吗 是的 而且也漂亮
What about Jason? Does he have a tux?
杰森呢 他有正式的晚礼服吗
Probably scare up one of those too.
也许他也有一套还能凑合的衣服
He's not coming.
他不会去的
Addy what is going on?
艾迪 到底怎么回事
Okay the truth is
好吧 事实是
I don't think Jason and I should be getting married.
我觉得我和杰森不该结婚
Then why did you say yes?
那你当时为什么要答应他的求婚
'Cause it was always part of the plan
因为我们一直有这打算
and I panicked.
而且那时我也很慌乱
Plans change.
计划赶不上变化
Maybe you two have grown apart.
也许是你们之间的感情淡了
But Jason didn't do anything.
但杰森没采取任何行动
No.
是吗
So I prefer to ignore it and
所以我宁可忽略这事
just hope it goes away.
然后希望就这么不了了之
I'll tell you from personal experience that does not work.
根据我的经验 我可以告诉你这样没用
That's pretty.
这件也很漂亮
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Saturate myself with work and chocolate?
让自己一头扎进工作和巧克力堆吧
It's a start.
可以算是个开始
Your honor they know as well as I do
法官大人 他们和我一样清楚地知道
That this is an adhesion contract.
这是一个附和合同
The insured cannot renegotiate the terms.
保户不得再对其中的条款进行重新商谈
So all changes are binding
因此 所有的变动都具有法律效力
And that makes receipt of these changes immaterial.
而是否收到关于修订的通知就毫无意义了
Except had she been aware
但是 她对她保险单里
Of this punitive change to her policy
这个惩罚性条款变动毫不知情
Our client might have shifted over to her husband's insurance.
不然我当事人可能就会把保险转给她丈夫
Well according to your own policy summary counselor
根据你方的描述 律师先生
The insurance company made six changes to its policy
在增加这个代位条款前的一年里
In the year before the subrogation clause was added.
保险公♥司♥一共对这份保单做过6次修改
Your client didn't object to any of those.
而你的当事人从未提出过异议
Those were very minor changes your honor.
法官大人 这些改动都不太重要
Subrogation is much more material.
而相比之下代位权则要重要的多
It's effectively a denial of livelihood
这让那些无工作能力的人
For someone unable to work.
彻底失去了维持生计的保障
Still.
有效
Did you ever make an effort to move over
史密斯夫人 你有没有试过
To your husband's health insurance Mrs. Smith?
转移到你丈夫的医疗保险中呢
No Ma'am.
没有 法官大人
As much as it pains me since the needs of this plaintiff
虽然我也不愿意 因为原告的要求
Clearly outweigh those of a multinational corporation
确实要比这家跨国公♥司♥的要求要合理得多
The contract between these two parties is binding.
但双方的保险合同具有法律效力
Mrs. Smith
史密斯太太
you have to give your insurance company the settlement.
你必须把赔偿金交给你的保险公♥司♥
I find in favor of healthcal insurance
我裁定50万美金
For the amount of half a million dollars.
归医疗保险公♥司♥所有
Hi. Charlie? Can we talk?
查理 我们能谈谈吗
Yeah sure.
当然可以
Oh this is my girlfriend Sarah.
这是我女朋友 莎拉
I recognize you from your photo.
我见过你的照片
Fhese are my lawyers.
他们是我的律师
So did you fix everything for Charlie?
你们为查理处理好一切了吗
We found Lukas Jennings.
我们找到了卢卡斯·詹宁斯
He goes to Jefferson high school in the palisades.
他在附近的杰弗逊高中上学
Well great.
太好了
Well this Jennings guy can tell you
这个叫詹宁斯的家伙
That I didn't send it to him then right?
能告诉你们我没传照片给他 对吧
Do you want to tell him?
你打算告诉他吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
I sent the picture.
照片是我发的
You what?
你什么
W-we were broken up that week
那时 我们分手了
And I met Lukas at a party.
我在一个派对上碰到了卢卡斯
And I-I-I took your phone in chemistry class
在化学课时 我趁你去上洗手间
And when you were in the bathroom I sent him the picture.
拿了你的手♥机♥ 把照片传给了他
I mentioned his name to you earlier
我刚才还跟你提到过他
And you didn't say anything about I was ashamed!
而你却什么都没说 我很羞愧
You were just gonna let me go to jail?
你想让我坐牢吗
No of course not!
不 当然不是
I didn't want anybody to find out about it
我不想让任何人知道这事
And I-I thought maybe
我...我以为
That this was just all gonna go away somehow.
事情也许会不了了之
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
Charlie when we tell the A.D.A.
查理 等我们告诉地方检察官助理
That you didn't text the picture -- Sarah did --
照片不是你发的 而是莎拉发的
We can get the charges dropped.
控诉就能撤销了
Okay. Great.
好的 太好了
This is over.
我们结束了
Charlie --
查理
My parents are so not gonna understand this.
我父母永远不会理解
They're gonna think that I'm a slut forever.
在他们心中 我将永远是个贱♥人♥
I'm afraid it's worse than that.
恐怕事情比这还要严重
Sarah we have an ethical obligation to our client.
莎拉 我们要对客户尽责
To save Charlie
要就出查理
Means we have to tell the police you sent the picture.
我们就必须告诉警方是你发的照片
And when we do that --
而一旦我们这么做
They could bring you up on the same charges Charlie was facing.
他们就会对你提出和查理一样的控诉
Seriously?
没开玩笑吧
Distributing child pornography?
传播未成年人淫秽照片
For sending a picture of myself?
而且传的还是我自己的照片
It's been done before.
这种情况以前也有先例
Oh my god.
天啊
I just can't believe that they're taking
真是不敢相信
All the money we need to survive.
他们要拿走我们所有的赔款
Well what your insurance company is doing
虽然你的保险公♥司♥这么做
Is manifestly unjust but unfortunately not illegal.
明显不公平 但不幸的是他们没有违法
Sterling will of course waive all its fees.
当然 斯特林事务所会免除你们所有的费用
You're not stopping rehab.
但这也无济于事
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表