剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
You're fishing.
你在钓鱼
I prefer "hunting." It seems less leisurely.
我更倾向于用"打猎" 感觉更专业
This is a subpoena for your records.
这是给你的传票 请收好
You massaged Mr. Mason's testimony,
你操纵了梅森的证词
Which means you knew you had a problem.
这说明你知道你有麻烦了
And somewhere in your files is a document
在你的文件里肯定有些资料
that talks about the design flaw
会谈到设计缺陷的
Or an e-mail that discusses
或者是一封
how you're gonna deal with the problem.
谈到你要如何应对那个问题的电邮
and I am going to find it.
而我一定会找到的
I really have to go.
我真得走了
Daddy?
爸
I think you destroyed evidence.
我觉得你销毁了证据
I know you don't really think I could do something like that.
我知道你不是真的认为我会做那样的事
I wish that were true.
我希望如此
If you don't settle this by tomorrow morning,
如果明早之前你没搞定这事
Not only will you lose this case,
你不仅会输掉这案子
You'll lose your license.
你还会被吊销执照
Beth. honey, let's talk about this.
贝希 亲爱的 我们谈谈
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
I told her.
我告诉她了
Why?
为什么
Because as bad as it was coming from me,
因为这对我有多糟糕
It would have been 10 times worse coming from you.
对你就将是10倍的糟糕
Sit down, please.
请坐
We heard the prosecutor dropped his case.
我们听说公诉人放弃了他的案子
Yes.
是的
And products you were holding?
你手里的那些产品呢
Gone.
没了
Here are the documents that you gave me.
这些都是你们给我的文件
I've been nice enough to include all the work I completed.
我已经尽职完成了所有工作了
You have a problem with what we do, don't you?
你对我们所做所为有意见 对吗
You took advantage of my desire to help you,
你们利用了我想要帮你们的好意
So you don't get to know what I think,
所以你们不会知道我的想法了
Because you're fired.
因为你们被炒了
Come on. Time's a-wastin'.
快走吧 别浪费时间
I have clients who didn't hire me under fraudulent pretenses to help.
我还要帮助那些不会欺骗我的顾客呢
Welcome back.
欢迎归来
Nice to be back.
回来真好
What's this?
这是什么
Blueberry bran muffin.
蓝莓麦麸松糕
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait a minute.
等等
Made with just blueberries and bran?
只是用蓝莓和麦麸做的吗
There was a little left over.
只剩一点儿了
What can I say?
我还能说啥
It's your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
I doubt it.
我不觉得
I'm giving you a promotion.
我要给你升职
You'll be joining the Crenshaw trust team.
鉴于你的尽职工作
As point person for due diligence.
你是克伦肖信任工作小组的一员了
In Montana.
在蒙大拿
It's beautiful.
那里很美
Elk country.
麋鹿之国
You'll get a nice raise,
根据你的新职责
consistent with your new level of responsibility.
你会得到一大笔加薪
I'd rather stay in L.A.
我宁愿呆在洛杉矶
I'd rather you hadn't slept with my husband.
我宁愿你没跟我老公上过床
Katie, how many times have you failed the bar?
凯特 你律师资格考试挂了几次了
Four.
4次
Move to Montana.
搬去蒙大拿
You'll have regular hours and more time to study.
你将有正常的工作时间和更多的学习时间
We'll sign you up for an online prep course,
我们将为你报名网上课程
And when you pass the bar,
等你过了职业资格考试
we'll help you get a job.
我们会给你找个工作
This isn't how I wanted this to go.
我没想到事情会这样
Well, then make lemonade, dear,
那就泡杯柠檬汁消愁吧 亲爱的
because this is me being nice.
我对你已经够仁慈了
You wanted to see me?
你有事找我
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
We received a very fair settlement offer tay.
我们收到一份条件很好的和解书
I'm so glad we didn't have to go through a trial.
真高兴不用上庭了
Me too.
我也是
There will be some papers to sign, Anne,
安妮 这有些文件要签
And some procedural matters that Beth will help you with.
还有一些程序 贝希会帮助你的
But that's it for now?
目前就这些了吧
That's it.
就这些了
Thank you.
谢谢您
You're welcome.
不客气
You're welcome.
不客气
You gonna tell me what happened?
要告诉我怎么回事吗
I pulled my own ass out of the fire.
我终于反败为胜了
My strategy worked.
我的策略起作用了
What strategy?
什么策略
To set me against my father to see if he'd crack?
安排我与自己的父亲对峙 看他是否会垮掉
That would be a terrible idea.
这想法真可怕
No, I just picked my best lawyer,
不 我只是选了我最好的律师
Wound her up, and I let her go.
打击她 再让她放手去做
Some of us are going to Blue Velvet. You want to come?
我们几个要去蓝丝绒酒吧 你去吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Listen, I-I'm sorry for pulling you into the case
听着 很抱歉让你搅进了这事
and almost bringing down our employer.
还差点弄垮了让我们的老板
No worries. It's all bong water under the bridge.
别担心了 都已经过去了
That's funny.
有意思
I'm a funny guy.
我很有意思哦
Hey. Heard you were...
嘿 听说你要...
Moving to Montana?
搬去蒙大拿
Yeah. I just wanted to say goodbye.
是 我只是来说再见的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good riddance?
终于解脱了
We all make bad choices.
人人都有做出错误决定的时候
Knock 'em dead.
打败他们
Why didn't I meet you first?
我为什么没有先遇到你
You want to ride home together?
要一起回家吗
I think you should find someplace to stay for a while.
我觉得你应该先找个地方呆一段时间
What's "a while"?
"一短时间"是多久
I'll let you know.
到时候就知道了
My dad was never a good father.
我爸从来都不是一个好父亲
I just always held on to him being a good lawyer.
但我一直坚信他是个好律师
He might still be.
也许他还是
He cheats.
他作弊
That means it doesn't count.
所以不算数
So...how's the kissing contest going?
那 接吻大战咋样了
It's been awkward.
太尴尬了
I've had to stay in public places for most of the day.
我不得不几乎整天呆在公共场所
So, I obviously didn't win.
显然我没赢
I would have told you.
我本该告诉你的
You know... when we were intimate...
知道吗 我们亲热的时候
...I had a lot on my mind.
我在想很多事
Oh, did you?
哦 是吗
Yeah, so I wasn't really trying.
是啊 所以不是很投入
Sure you weren't.
那是当然
Sorry.
不好意思
Thanks you for all your help on the class-action suit.
谢谢你对这次集体诉讼案的帮助
It was my pleasure.
不客气
Drive safe.
开车小心
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表