剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
I dropped you in the deep end so what about this?
是我把你拖下了水 要不这样吧
Until you learn how to swim I'll be your mentor.
在你学会游泳之前 我来给你当顾问
Really? Yeah!
真的吗 真的
You... do you really mean that? Absolutely. 100 percently.
你说真的吗 当然 百分百肯定
All right here we go.
好了 先到这儿吧
The firm is like two blocks away.
公♥司♥还有两个街区才到
Oh I can't be seen with you
在你证明自己的能力之前
not until you prove yourself.
我可不能被人看到和你在一起
I thought you were my mentor. I am your mentor.
你不是我的顾问吗 我是你的顾问
But I'm your secret mentor.
不过是你的秘密顾问
I support you secretly... with my mind.
我会在精神上悄悄地支持你
Now get the hell out of my car.
现在赶紧下车
Thank you.
谢谢
Susan let me say this again. I am very very sorry.
苏珊 我再说一次 真的非常抱歉
Sorry? Let's see if that suffices shall we?
抱歉 让我们看看抱歉有没有用吧
When we went to depose
昨天我们去为
the president of Liberty Mutual
利宝互助保险公♥司♥的总裁采集证词时
Bank yesterday you nailed his niece in his beach house.
你在他的海滨别♥墅♥里一直黏着他的侄女
Actually it wasn't in the beach house.
其实 不是在海滨别♥墅♥里
It was up against the side...
那里离海滩还远着呢
You're not making this better. Yeah.
你这么说也于事无补 是啊
It's just that when it comes to women
只是 每当有美女在场
I have an impulse-control problem.
我就会出现抑制冲动方面的问题
No what you have is a career-evaporation problem.
不 你的问题是 你的工作就快保不住了
Let me lay it out for you Liam.
黎姆 我明确告诉你吧
Your photographic memory your perfect GPA...
不论是你过人的记忆力 还是你完美的成绩
none of that matters now.
现在都不重要了
You cost us a major client
你害我们失去了一个大客户
and you'll replace that client or you're gone.
要么你代替他成为我们的客户 要么你走人
Understood? Understood.
明白了吗 明白了
Good boy. And in the future don't stick it in anything
很好 以后没先检查清楚的事情
that hasn't been fully vetted first.
千万不要乱插手
Mazel tov!
恭喜
So that in a nutshell is it.
言而言之 就是这样了
As soon I draft the resolutions and
只要我起草好正式任命书
Mr. Douglas signs them
等道格拉斯先生签了字
Mr. Ollerman will be the new C.E.O.
奥尔曼先生就是新任董事长了
Very impressive. Speedy too.
非常出色 也很有效率
What do you say Tim?
蒂姆 你怎么想
Are you ready to replace me in the big chair?
你准备好要取代我的位置了吗
Nobody could replace you Hal.
没人能取代你 哈尔
How did Cliff lure in a lawyer who is
克里夫怎么能引来一位
both so beautiful and so brilliant?
像你这样既漂亮又聪明的律师呢
Well can you keep a secret? Yes.
你能保守秘密吗 能
So can I.
我也能
Liam Priory...I'd like you to meet Miss Rachel Blau.
黎姆·普拉利 我给你引见下瑞秋·布劳小姐
Liam is one of our first-years.
黎姆是这里新来的
B.A. From Oxford J.D. from Cambridge.
牛津大学的文学学士 剑桥大学的法学博士
You people are big on brand-name advertising.
你们这里的人个个都毕业于名校啊
Yes. In addition to being a certified genius
没错 作为公认的天才
Rachel is the head of a foundation seeking
瑞秋是一个旨在和平解决
peaceful resolutions to the mid-east crisis.
中东问题的基金会的会长
I like a woman who dreams large.
我喜欢有远大理想的女人
Kindred spirit. I feel at home already.
志趣相投啊 我有种宾至如归的感觉了
Good good. Young men like Liam are the future of this firm.
很好 像黎姆这样的年轻人是公♥司♥的未来
You two should sit down talk representation.
你俩该坐下好好讨论下代理的事
Wonderful to see you. Thank you.
非常高兴见到你 谢谢
Uh so um... representation.
那...关于代理
Yeah. Copioso for lunch? 1:00?
下午1点 在科比索餐厅吃午餐
[Xxxx] shalom.
[希伯来语] 再见
Hey. You're not the only one who can make rain.
你可不是唯一一个可以呼风唤雨的人
Hart just introduced me to some hot...
哈特刚介绍给我一位性感...
Israeli fashion mogul. Rachel Blau
时尚的以色列大人物 瑞秋·布劳
in from Tel Aviv
来自特拉维夫
and hunting for a stateside litigation team.
想在美国找一家律师事务所做代理
I hear it's down to us and one other firm.
听说我们是其中之一 还有另外一家
And she says that I'm a kindred spirit.
她说我和她志趣相投
Look who has a new lease on life.
看看是谁的生活又有新机遇了
What you have rabbi dingo breath
犹太律法专家
is a major major headgear problem.
你的帽子可出了问题了
Hey you don't think the only reason that she's interested in signing
你不会以为她和我们公♥司♥签合同的唯一理由
is because she thinks that I may or may...
是因为她觉得我可能...
What do you care?
你在乎这个干什么
Look I may screw anything that moves but I do not lie.
也许是我搞砸了所有的事 但我从不撒谎
Which is why I'm forced to say that skirt makes you look fat.
因此我不得不说你穿那条裙子显得很胖
So are you telling me that you're not
所以 你是要跟我说你不准备
going to do what I just told you to do?
照我刚才说的去做吗
No I am. It's just that Robert needs me...
不 我会去做 只是罗伯特要我帮...
Screw Robert. I care about my motion
去他的罗伯特 我只关心我的提议
which needs to be filed at the Beverly Hills Courthouse today.
今天必须在贝佛利山法♥院♥归档
And I absolutely will get it done. It's just...
我肯定会去办好的 只是...
I...I did tell Robert that...
我告诉过罗伯特...
Miss Fisher I'm in the middle of
费舍尔小姐 我那个关于化学的案子
a filing for the mead chemical suit.
正处理了一半
The asbestos litigation?
那个石棉诉讼案吗
Now do you want to tell a 53-year-old firefighter on
你是想让我告诉一位处于第六次化疗期的
his 6th round of chemo that I can't get him justice
53岁的消防员 我无法给他公正
Because you were too busy doing something for Robert?
因为你一直忙着为罗伯特干活吗
No.
不
You know when I was a first-year I was just like you...
我第一年进公♥司♥的时候 我也和你一样
Overworked underappreciated
玩命工作 不被赏识
and just dying to tell the partners I could do more.
拼命想向合伙人证明我能做得更多
Speaking of which
说到这个
I...I did do my law-review note on asbestos class actions.
我真的做了关于石棉集体诉讼法令的笔记
So I know that I could contribute to...
我知道我可以出一份力
And they didn't listen to me either.
而且当年他们也不听我说话
But your honor
但是 法官大人
all of the experts Mrs.Graham is citing
所有为格雷汉姆夫人提供证明的专家
Happen to hold positions at hospitals endowed by Mrs.Graham's family.
在医院的地位都是由格雷汉姆夫人家资助的
She's basically...
她基本上...
Courts give executors broad discretion.
法庭给予遗产执行者很宽泛的定义
Mrs.Graham is a pillar of the community.
格雷汉姆太太是社会的顶梁柱
If she determined the plaintiff is unfit to handle the money
如果她认为原告不适合理财的话
that is good enough for me.
对我来说已经足够定论了
Your honor by denying my motion you will
法官大人 如果您拒绝我的动议
effectively be separating mother and child...
那您将亲手拆散一对母子
Which is not relevant to this case.
但这与此案无关
First time in court isn't it?
第一次上庭对吧
Well chin up junior. You'll live to fight another day.
别气馁 年轻人 择日再审
Molly...
莫莉
So you went and got a lawyer of your own.
看来你自己请了个律师啊
Mr... Hewitt. I'm with Sterling.
贵姓 赫威特 我在斯特林事务所工作
Then you should know that I don't take kindly to public confrontation.
那你应该知道我对公开对抗绝不留情
Wait a minute.
等等
Is that Hewitt talking to Grace Graham?
那是赫威特在跟格雷西·格雷汉姆讲话吗
He must be here on Hart's pro bono thing.
他肯定是为哈特的那桩无偿援助而来
You told me to hand it off.
你让我把它交给别人做的
Grace Graham of the Golden State Gas and Electric Fortune.
那个加州煤电公♥司♥的格雷西·格雷汉姆啊
I'm sensing a problem.
我感觉到有问题了
A problem is just an opportunity in work close.
问题也是一次拉近距离的机会
We missed you yesterday. How was your first day back?
昨天错过你了 回来的第一天感觉怎么样
Well I got off to a bit of a rocky start with Cliff.
跟克里夫有点小摩擦
He's refusing to hand over the reins.
他不肯放手主管位置
Yeah I was afraid of that.
我担心的就是这个
When I ceded him control of this firm
当我把事务所让给他管理的时候
it was with the implicit understanding...
我以为大家都心照不宣
Look I get your anger.
听着 我知道你很气愤
But he has been in charge for three years.
但是他已经管理了三年了
It'll take some time for him to power down.
让他退下需要点时间
So in the meantime what do you suggest I do? Just run in place?
所以你觉得我该做些什么 原地踏步吗
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表