剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
I have no earthly idea.
我怎么知道
Do you happen to have that complaint I wrote?
你碰巧看到我写的控告书了吗
No. I threw it in the garbage.
没有 我把它扔垃圾桶了
Did I ever tell you about the time
我告诉过你
I drove a truck into the lincoln tunnel?
我开卡车进林肯隧♥道♥的事吗
No, but I'm guessing it's coming.
没 但我猜你就要讲了
The truck was too tall.
那卡车太高了
It got stuck,and we couldn't pull it out
卡住了 又没法让它退出来
Because it would do too much damage to the tunnel.
因为那样对隧♥道♥损伤太大
So, finally, this very wise old man says,
最后 一位智慧的老者说
"Why don't we let the air out of the tires?"
"为什么不把轮胎的气放了"
"The truck will have room to pull out."
"这样卡车就有足够的空间退出来了"
That so did not happen.
肯定是你瞎编的
Which does not undermine my central thesis.
反正不会改变我的中庸之道
Sometimes the softer touch of experience is required.
有时候我们需要以退为进
I'm proud of you.
我以你为傲
Did you just steal my wallet?
你偷了我的钱包吗
Never dis one of my stories again.
别再小看我的故事了
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表