剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
You're brilliant, relentless, and you smell like flowers.
你很出色 又无情 而且像鲜花一样好闻
As lawyers go, it doesn't get any better than that.
作为律师 这些是再好不过的资本了
Can I get you anything else?
您还需要什么吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm just savoring my delicious compliment.
我正在享受他美味的恭维
Emergency?
紧急情况
What kind of emergency? What can I do?
什么样的紧急情况 我能做什么
Normally, I wouldn't bother you with all this,
通常我不会拿这些事麻烦你
except for I'm stuck at the Van Nuys Courthouse
但我现在被困在范奈司法♥院♥
while the judge reviews my motion.
法官正在审核我的动议
Malcolm, don't worry about it.
马尔科姆 别担心
Beth and I are waiting on documents. What do you need?
我和贝希正在等文件 你需要什么
I need you to pick up my brother.
我需要你去接我弟弟
What brother?
什么弟弟
His name's Eric. He's 11.
他叫艾瑞克 11岁
You've never mentioned a brother.
你从没提过有个弟弟
It's because I don't like talking about it.
因为我不想说这些
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I know.
我知道
That's why I calle. This is me trusting you.
所以我给你打电♥话♥ 表示我信任你
So, can you help me?
所以 你能帮忙吗
Of course. Where am I going?
当然 我要去哪儿接他
Christopher Brundage was clearly planning
很明显克里斯托夫·布伦戴奇出事前
on a life with Mei before he was killed in action.
已经准备与梅共度一生
There are letters that indicate his intent,
这些信件能够证明他的意愿
and we have witnesses that will corroborate statements he made to that effect.
我们还有证人能证实他确有此意
Further, the United States Marine Corps already recognizes this marriage.
此外 美国海军陆战队也已经承认了这段婚姻
Well, that may be true, Mr. Sterling,
斯特林先生 这也许是事实
but Immigration and Customs Enforcement has a different standard.
但移♥民♥和海关执法局有不同的标准
And consummation of the marriage
是否圆房♥
is pivotal to their recognition of any proxy wedding.
是代行婚礼是否能被承认的关键
She's pregnant with his child.
她已经怀了他的孩子
The relationship has been consummated.
他们早已圆房♥了
Well, I'm sorry, but the law sees premarital sex as fornication,
很抱歉 但法律认定婚前性行为是私通
not marriage consummation.
而不是圆房♥
Your honor, this woman's husband sacrificed his life in service to our country.
法官大人 这位女士的丈夫为国捐了躯
Now she and her baby are being forced to leave the land he died for
现在她和孩子只因破坏了某些陈腐的法律
because some obsolete rule is being broken?
就要被迫离开丈夫誓死保卫的国家吗
How does that make sense?
怎么能这样
I understand the equities,
我知道这有些不合理
but I have no choice but to apply the law as written.
但我只能遵照法律办事
I'm afraid your client is gonna have to go back to China.
恐怕你的委托人必须回中国去了
Principal Chase, I'm Addy Fisher.
蔡司校长 我是艾迪·费舍尔
I'm a colleague of Malcolm Bennet's.
是马尔科姆·班尼特的同事
You should have a fax from him
你应该收到了他的传真
granting me permission to pick up his brother, Eric.
准许我来接他弟弟艾瑞克
You Eric?
你是艾瑞克吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Addy Fisher.
我是艾迪·费舍尔
What's going on? Are you okay?
怎么回事 你没事吧
No, he's suspended for bringing a weapon to school.
恐怕不好 他因携带武器到学校而被停课了
You brought a weapon to school?
你带了武器到学校
No!
我没有
He says he didn't do it.
他说他没有
What are you, his lawyer?
你是谁 他的律师吗
Actually...sort of.
事实上 算是吧
The consummation requirement is patently unfair.
这个圆房♥的要求明显不公平
I agree, but we are not lawmakers. We're lawyers.
我同意 但我们是律师 不是立法者
Think about how many other families it's affecting.
想想有多少家庭因此受害
Isn't it our job to get justice for them?
我们工作不就是为他们主持公道吗
Our job is to concentrate on our client -- Mei.
我们的工作是集中精力帮我们的客户 梅
I still have a few friends in congress.
我在国会还有几个朋友
I'm gonna see if one of them might sponsor
我看看他们中是否有人
a private bill recognizing her marriage.
能提出私人法案来承认他们的婚姻
That'll take forever.
那样需要很多时间
And if Mei is sent back to china in the interim,
要是在此期间梅被遣送回中国
the Chinese government will never allow her to return
不管有没有私人法案
Bill or no bill.
中国政♥府♥都不会再让她回来了
You're probably right.
也许你是对的
Which is why you need to find a way to
所以你得拖延梅被驱逐出境的时间
stall that deportation till congress can act.
直到国会通过法案
You know, when I hired Rhazia,
知道吗 当我雇用拉兹亚时
I thought she was gonna be a great fit here.
我以为她在这里会如鱼得水
What do you think of this lace, huh?
你觉得这些蕾丝怎么样
It's, like, overwhelming, isn't it?
画龙点睛之笔啊 是吧
No, you're right.
不 你说得对
You're right. Less is more.
你说得对 没有更好
That's it. That's it. great. You're good.
对了 就是这样 很好 你太美了
Anyway, you were saying that Ms. Kahn was a good fit.
总之 你是说卡恩女士在这里很适应
Initially, yeah. Then suddenly she was offended by
开始是的 直到有一天
people wearing underwear.
她说别人穿内衣是冒犯了她
This is a lingerie company, for god's sake, so...
这可是家内衣公♥司♥啊 靠
So you deny her claim that
所以你否认她的指控
you created a hostile work environment?
说你造成了敌对性工作环境了
I happen to pride myself
我恰恰为自己感到很自豪
on creating an environment where everybody is happy.
在我创造的工作环境里 人人都很开心
The people designing the lingerie,
那些括设计内衣的人
the people wearing the lingerie,
穿着内衣的人
and the people drinking it in.
还有那些陶醉其中的人
What can I say? Gina, honey, you make that look great.
无法言表 吉娜 你让这套内衣更美了
I totally want to unwrap the package.
我真想脱下它
Mr. Reynolds, I'm -- I'm sorry,
雷诺兹先生 对不起
but that's precisely the kind of comment
但就是这样的话语
that could be construed as hostile.
会被误会为有敌意
Okay, this is a creative workplace.
这是一个充满创意的工作场所
What we're selling is sex.
我们卖♥♥的就是性
So people need to feel free to express their opinions.
所以我的员工要觉得可以畅所欲言
If Rhaa couldn't handle that,
如果拉兹亚不能适应
she shouldn't have taken the job.
那她就不该接受这份工组
Did she ever make a formal complaint before the lawsuit?
在上诉之前 她向你正式投诉过吗
Uh, well, she was always kind of a whiner.
她一直是个怨妇
You're gorgeous, by the way.
顺便说一句 你真美
I can totally see you in this.
我可以想象你穿这件内衣的样子
What size are you? You want to try it on?
你穿什么型号♥的 想试试吗
I'm good.
不用了
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Why don't you tell me?
不如你告诉我吧
U heard about my breakfast with tom lynch.
你听说我跟汤姆·林奇吃早餐的事了
Can't throw a rock in L.A.
苏珊 在洛杉矶
without hitting a lawyer, Susan.
扔块石头都能砸中三个律师
If you have a meeting with
如果你和林奇西蒙事务所的
the senior partner of Lynch&Simon,
资深合伙人会谈
I'm gonna find out about it.
我肯定会知道的
It wasn't a meeting. it was a friendly breakfast.
那不是会谈 只是朋友一起吃个早餐
At least that's what I thought until he offered me a job
至少在他向我提供工作之前我是这么想的
one I did not solicit.
我从未要求过那份工作
Did you turn him down?
你拒绝他了吗
I haven't...
我没有
Yet.
目前还没有
Hart, you know how I feel about you,
哈特 你知道我怎么看你的
but things are really complicated around here for me right now.
但现在 这里的事情对我来说太纠结了
Cliff. What else?
克里夫 还能有什么
How's that going?
你俩现在怎么样了
Better since he moved into the Ritz.
自从他搬到里茨之后 好多了
Well, this is a conversation better had over martinis.
这种谈话最好边喝点马蒂尼边进行
Dinner? I'd love to.
共进晚餐 我很乐意
I'll set it up.
我去安排
Hey. It's me.
喂 是我
Just...checking in.
只是...确定下
Um, still hoping to see you tonight, even if it's late.
还是希望今晚能见到你 晚点也行
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表