剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Hey!
嘿
How much do you know about California Corporate Law?
你对加利福尼亚的公♥司♥法了解多少
As much as you learn at an east coast law school.
跟你在东部的法学院学的一样
Malcolm went to USC.
马尔科姆上的是南加州大学
I bet his corporations class was all California.
我敢打赌他学的都是加利福尼亚公♥司♥法
...and they sell holistic herbal remedies.
他们卖♥♥的全是草药
Do they allow or encourage
他们是否允许或鼓励
Consumption of their products in the store?
在店里使用他们的产品
Because that affects whether they'd fall under
因为这关乎他们是否属于
The Health Department's jurisdiction.
卫♥生♥部♥管辖的范围
I don't know -- all they've sent me so far
我不知道 目前他们提供给我的
Are their tax returns and some inventory databases.
只有些他们的纳税申报表和一些库存数据
Can't we fill out the forms with those?
我们能用这些资料来填写表格吗
No. You have to call the client to get more information.
不行 你得让委托人提供更多的信息
I've already called them three times,
我已经给他们打了3次电♥话♥了
But, for some reason, they're not calling back.
但不知为何 他们一直没有回电
Oh, well. I got to go to their store in Venice.
好吧 看来我得去他们在威尼斯的店了
How do I get there on the subway?
我坐地铁该怎么走呢
Go to union station,
先到联合车站
Wait about 20 years for them to finish the blue line,
等20年左右他们建好地铁线后
And then take it west.
往西坐就行了
Addy, you have to drive. I don't have a car.
艾迪 你得开车去 我没车
I rent a place downtown and walk to work every day.
我在市中心租了间房♥子每天走路来上班
Is it a crime to care about the planet?
难道保护地球也算犯罪吗
No. Okay, fine. I-I have a thing on the West Side.
不算 好吧 我正要去西区办点事
I can drop you off,
我可以顺路带你过去
and you can take a taxi back.
然后你可以打车回来
That's both helpful and nice.
很好很强大
Beth!
贝希
Beth!
贝希
I wanted to introduce you to Francesca.
我想向你介绍弗兰西斯卡
You two will be spending a lot of time together.
你们俩会共度很长一段时间
Nice to meet you, Francesca. You too.
幸会 弗兰西斯卡 幸会
Francesca went to Harvard.
弗兰西斯卡毕业于哈佛
She's a Wilbur fellow.
她是我的威尔伯事务所的一员
Oh, wow. Those are very hard to get.
哇 真是来之不易啊
I'm glad I brought my biggest gun
我很高兴自己带了一员大将
If she's going up against you.
来对付你
Oh, she's not going up against me.
她要对付的可不是我
She's going up against our incredibly solid case.
而是我们充足的证据
Of course.
没错
Well, have a great day, Beth.
好了 祝你愉快 贝希
We're looking for 2712.
我们要找的是2712号♥
Evens are over here, sweetie.
偶数的在那边 亲爱的
This should be it right here.
应该就是这里了
2712?
2712号♥
Is that what I think it is?
这就是我要找的那个吗
No.
不是
Really?
真的吗
No, I was just trying to make you feel better.
不是 我只想让你感觉没那么糟
A medical-marijuana dispensary?
医用大♥麻♥诊疗所
The clients weren't there,
委托人不在那里
But there was a big leaf over the door
但门上有一个大的叶子图案
With a sign in the window
窗上还有一句标示
That said "only with a valid prescription."
写着"只开有效的处方"
I am so so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Is it a registered dispensary?
这是一家注册过的药房♥吗
Yes, we called the secretary of state's office on the way back.
是 在回来的路上我们致电过州务卿办公室
According to proposition 215,
根据第215条法令
Marijuana is legal in California.
大♥麻♥在加利福尼亚是合法的
Yeah, but it's still a schedule 1 narcotic
没错 但它仍是联邦法规定下的
Under federal law.
1类麻♥醉♥药♥
Which puts the state and federal law
这就让州际法就与联邦法
On opposite sides of the issue.
相互矛盾了
Very interesting legal territory.
很有意思的法律范畴
Look... Assuming the dispensary's playing by the rules,
听着 假设这药房♥遵守游戏规则
We're fine.
那我们就没问题
Yes, it's all puppies and sunshine as long as our clients
对 只要我们的委托人只卖♥♥药给慢性病人
Are only selling to the chronically ill,
一切都没有问题
But it's a big pile of something
但是如果他们的顾客
If their customers are seventh-graders
是未成年人
Or they're getting their product from unlicensed growers.
或者他们从非正规渠道进货 那麻烦就大了
And they're not returning Addy's calls.
而且他们也没给艾迪回电♥话♥
I-I don't have a great feeling about their business practices.
我对他们的经商手段有种不好的感觉
That's a feeling, Malcolm, not a fact.
马尔科姆 这只是你的感觉而不是事实
Barring fraud, we are obliged
除了欺骗外 我们有义务
To perform contracted services for our client.
为我们的委托人提供合同上的服务
Did they, by any chance, lie about what their business was?
他们有没有可能在实际业务上撒了谎
Not so much lie
我没问这个问题
As not answer the direct question. I didn't ask them.
他们没回答过这个问题 所以无谎可说
I wouldn't have signed them if I'd known.
如果我知道 我肯定不会跟他们签约的
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 下面我们要做的是
Go ahead and file their articles of incorporation,
赶紧整理好他们的公♥司♥条例
Draft their charter as quickly as you can,
尽快起草好他们的特许执照
And then we will refer them to other counsel.
然后把他们推荐给其他的律师
Right.
没错
Sorry. Don't worry about it.
对不起 没关系
You're Liam, aren't you? Yeah.
你是黎姆 对吧 是
Okay.
好的
How was that?
感觉怎样
That was great.
太棒了
Yeah? Was it better than your first kiss?
真的 比你的初吻还棒吗
Oh, the quest!
哦 我的探索
You've been talking to Addy.
你和艾迪聊过了
Yeah. you know, I think the whole thing is really romantic.
是啊 我觉得这整件事太浪漫了
Do you? well, I'm flattered you'd want to help me out.
是吗 你想帮我 我真是受宠若惊
So... No?
所以呢 不行吗
You gave it you all, that's what counts.
你尽力了 这就足够了
Really?
是吗
And what did you discover about the 2x-7, professor Chin?
陈教授 关于2x-7型火炉 您有何发现
High-limit control switches usually turn a furnace off
高温控制开关在温度达到175度左右时
At around 175 degrees.
通常会把炉子熄灭
The 2x-7 got as hot as 350.
2x-7型已经达到了350度
That would explain
这就解释了
Some of the extensive injuries the victims experienced.
受害者遭到的巨大伤害
As you wrote, "deep subcutaneous tissue burnings."
如您所写的 "皮下组织深度烧伤"
Yes. And just for my own knowledge,
对 那对于我这种门外汉来说
What does that mean in layman's terms?
这个术语是什么意思
The skin is destroyed,
表皮遭到了破坏
And the fire affects the tissue below it.
火焰进而灼伤了皮下组织
The victim was... literally roasted alive.
受害者 简直就是活生生的被烤了
And do you use your own equipment
你在做这些测试的时候
While running these tests?
用的全是你自己的仪器吗
Ms. Branford,
布莱弗德女士
I've been an expert witness
我作为鉴定证人
at over 200 trials.
已经参与过200多次审判了
I promise -- no one's gonna ask these questions
我保证 没人会在预审会议时
At a pre-trial conference.
问这些问题的
Professor Chin, this is just my first major litigation.
陈教授 这是我的第一次重大诉讼
I...want to be fully prepared.
我...想要万无一失
Yes. And my equipment's calibrated monthly.
是的 而且我的仪器每月检查一次
Thank you.
谢谢
I was working late last night, I was tired,
我昨晚工作的很晚 累死我了
And I didn't think it would be --
而且我不认为...
Women are kissing me at work!
好多女人都在工作时间跑来吻我
A romantic man is very intoxicating.
浪漫的男人是十分吸引人的
That, I can deal with,
这我到能处理
But it's like they all want a grade or something,
但她们好像都想要个得分什么的
Which takes some of the --
那会带来一些...
What is that smell?
什么味道啊
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表