剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Why don't you see where his limits are?
你不如看看他的极限在哪儿
Test him...diplomatically of course.
测试他 当然要委婉些
As a favor to me.
就当给我个面子
Good to have you back. Thanks.
你能回来真好 谢谢
Test him.
测试他
Mrs.Pierson
皮尔森太太
I'm afraid we may have a diminishing number of legal options.
恐怕我们拥有的法律选择越来越少了
Which is another way of saying I'm screwed.
另一种说法就是我死定了
Will is a very special boy Mr.Hewitt.
威尔是个很特别的男孩 赫威特先生
Jeff and I moved heaven and earth to have him and
杰夫和我竭尽全力才拥有了他
he is all I have left.
我现在就只剩他了
You promised me that you could do something.
你答应过我你会想办法
I...we will do everything that we can.
我 我们会尽全力的
Of course we'll drop the case. The judge agreed.
当然我们会撤诉 法官也同意了
It's little more than a nuisance suit.
这只是很小的滋扰性案件
Thank you Mr. Huddle.
谢谢 哈多先生
This is a private family matter
这只是家里的一点私事
And I very much want to keep it private. Of course.
我非常希望能私下解决 当然
Now you were mentioning something about your partner Robert Craft.
你刚刚提到你的合伙人 罗伯特·克拉夫特
A tax genius. He can bury anything.
他是个税务天才 可以掩盖任何事
I like you Mr. Huddle. You know how to take care of people.
我欣赏你 哈多先生 你知道如何投其所好
And that is how it is done.
这样就搞定了
Time to call off the terrier.
该叫小猎狗收手了
Hey get me uh Dylan Hewitt.
喂 帮我接迪兰·赫威特
So you're a recent transplant yes?
这么说 你是最近才搬来的 对吗
Has your uh wife found a good temple?
你老婆找到了好的神庙吗
Oh I'm not married. But there is one...
我还没结婚 但是我有一件
Really? What a nice Jewish boy like you?
是吗 像你那么迷人的犹太帅哥还没结婚
Ms.Blau I have a confession to make. Me first.
布劳小姐 我要坦白一件事 我先
Candidly I don't trust lawyers.
坦白讲 我不信任律师
But the moment I met you
但从我见你的第一面起
I felt like we had a connection.
我觉得我们之间有种联♥系♥
A connection. About that connection...
联♥系♥ 关于那个联♥系♥
Like we were cut from the same cloth
就像我们是从一块布上剪下来的
which is the only thing I care about in choosing a law firm.
这也是我选择律师事务所的唯一条件
Now...
现在
What's your confession?
你要坦白什么
I love bacon.
我爱吃熏肉
Cliff Huddle called for you...again.
克里夫·哈多在找你 不只一次了
I can't talk to him till I find a solution.
等我找到解决方法再去找他
God there's no way to undo Molly's lack of capacity?
上帝 对于莫莉的无能之说 真的毫无办法吗
That's what I'd love to change about the system.
这正是我想改换法律制度的原因
It's all about rules and not about justice.
它只讲求规章制度 而不是公正
The weaker party always gets exploited.
弱者总是会被剥削利用
I'm in the same situation with my boyfriend.
我和我男朋友就是这样
What did you just say?
你说什么
I think he's stringing me along.
我认为他在欺骗我
And I am totally breaking up with him.
我一定要跟他分手
About Molly being exploited.
关于莫莉被剥削利用那句
Mrs.Graham is exploiting her.
格雷汉姆女士在剥削利用她
She's causing the very thing she's objecting to.
是她自己一手造成了她极力反对的事情
I found a way in.
我找到突破口了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know why it keeps going off.
我不知道它为什么一直响个不停
Ma'am you're gonna have to step back through.
女士 你得重新再来一遍
No come on! I have to file this motion for my boss!
不 拜托 我得替我老板提交这项动议
One of my bosses. Anyway I'm a lawyer.
其中一个老板 总之 我是一个律师
Okay that is so uncalled for. Okay that's it. Time to go.
好吧 这句多余了 好了 过去吧
Come on! Put me down!
快放我下来
Two of you?! Really?!
你们两个? 来真的吗
I'm one tiny person!
我只是个弱小的人
So in conclusion Mrs. Graham is causing the very
所以综上所述 是格雷汉姆女士
condition in my client that she's objecting to.
自己使得我的委托人无力理财
"Emotional coercion." That's interesting.
情绪胁迫 有意思
That might even have merit.
甚至很有价值
But I'd be breaking new ground.
但我如果接受 就是在开先例了
Like you did in October '99 when you ruled that
就像你于99年10月做的一样
minors have standing to sue in cases of abuse?
你判未成年人在受到虐待时有权上诉
As you wrote your honor
法官大人 正如你写的那样
"sometimes justice needs a nudge."
"公正有时候需要有人推一把"
So you didn't tell her you're not Jewish
所以你没告诉她你不是犹太人吗
Mr."I don't lie"?
不撒谎先生
Fine. I'm misleading her.
好吧 我误导了她
But for the right reasons.
但是初衷是好的
This firm can do so much good for her and her cause.
这间事务所对她和她的事业都大有裨益
And now you're just lying to yourself.
你现在是在自欺欺人了
It's like watching a snake eat its own tail.
你这真是自作自受
Okay so while trying to file the motion for Susan
好吧 我在试着帮苏珊提交动议时
I got thrown in jail...actual jail.
被扔进监狱了 真的监狱
With one toilet...for everyone.
所有人共用一个厕所的那种
Oh no. That's Robert.
天啊 是罗伯特
I couldn't do the thing for Robert.
我没能完成罗伯特交代的事
He's got to understand right? I mean I e-mailed him.
他应该能理解的 是吧 我发邮件提醒他了
You've got to...I can't.
你帮我看吧 我不敢
I'm not gonna have a look. You look.
我可不看 你看吧
If you don't complete his brief by tomorrow
如果明天你还弄不出他要的案件摘要的话
He's gonna fire you.
他就要炒了你
What? No no. This is so unfair!
什么 不 这不公平
I- I never stop working and...and this is what happens?
我一直努力工作 结果就换来了这个吗
This is the worst day of my life.
今天真是我人生中最糟的一天
This is the best day of my life.
今天真是我人生中最棒的一天
The judge reversed himself. I win! She wins!
法官撤销了判决 我赢了 她赢了
I was so close to blowing this.
我就快搞定了
Can you imagine getting fired this early? Total career killer.
之前我还怕被炒鱿鱼呢 真棘手的案子啊
What??
怎了
So I can't cross-check the brief for Robert
我无法反复核查罗伯特的案件摘要
Because the server's down
因为服务器挂了
and I've still got to file the motion for Susan or I'm fired.
我还得给苏珊提交动议 不然就会被炒
I swear I can't catch a break.
我发誓 我连休息的时间都没有
Why can't I catch break?
为什么我就不能休息一下呢
You really think it's a coincidence
你真的觉得他们同时这样逼你
the partners grind you the way they do?
只是一个巧合吗
That you're never the bat and always the ball?
真觉得你永远只能是那个任人摆布的球吗
You invite abuse.
你是在自己找罪受
I do not invite abuse.
我才没有自己找罪受
The only one who is making you a victim is you.
只有你自己才能伤害自己
If you want something just...just take it.
如果你想要什么 直接拿就是了
And stop looking for a savior. They don't exist.
别指望什么救星了 根本没有救星
One down. That was the courthouse.
法♥院♥那边的事情搞定了
I sweet-talked the bailiff and got Susan's motion filed.
我花言巧语地让执行官把苏珊的动议存档了
You are awesome! I love you!
你太有才了 爱死你了
What? I said thank you.
什么? 我说谢谢你
I guess I should try Cliff again.
我想我再打给克里夫看看
Tell him about the Pierson thing.
告诉他皮尔斯的事情
No he's got to be gone by now.
不用了 他应该已经走了
Greet him with the good news in the morning.
明天一早再告诉他吧
Right now...victory shots.
现在 为胜利干杯
Put 'em up.
来 举拳
Okeydokey.
万事如意
Let's not make that a thing.
以后再也别做这动作了
Yeah. Good call.
同意 好提议
All right.
好吧
So you're just gonna sign here and here.
在这里还有这里签字
Mr.Douglas are you okay?
道格拉斯先生 你还好吗
Yes. It's just...
我没事 只是
Handing over the reins after a lifetime...that's a tough thing.
做了一辈子的事业突然离手 有点难啊
The numbers seem to make sense but I don't know about Tim.
业绩看起来还过得去 可是我不了解蒂姆
Mr.Ollerman?
奥尔曼先生吗
He seems like an excellent candidate.
他看上去是个很好的候选人啊
Maybe. But he's got his own agenda.
可能吧 可他有自己的想法
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表