剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
What have you done?!
你们都干了些什么啊
This was going to be my opening gambit.
我得靠它来做开场白
What opening gambit? You know what, it..?
什么开场白 知道吗 这...
It...doesn't matter.
这次就算了
Next time, respect the sticky.
下次请看清字条
Okay?
记住了
Who reads the sticky? Who leaves the sticky?
谁会看字条啊 谁写的字条
Mr. Bennet.
班尼特先生
How's it going with your engineer case?
司机的案子进展如何
Good.
不错
I, um, ran into a minor speed bump with the D.A.,
我跟地方检察官小过了一招 不太顺利
but...I'm working on it.
不过我在跟进了
Mr. Priory has come to your aid with a brilliant maneuver.
普拉利先生有个好办法能帮到你
Basically, we will attack on two fronts --
基本说来就是 我们要双管齐下
both criminal and civil.
刑事和民事一起来
Since your case seemed a little thin to begin with,
你的案子貌似开局不利
I thought I'd do some research,
所以我想 我可以做些调查
help you out.
帮你搞定
I concluded that we can file a civil suit against DNT Rail
我们可以提起民事诉讼 控告DNT铁路公♥司♥
for violating state and federal law
违反了州际和联邦法律
by creating an unsafe work environment
他们创造的工作环境不安全
in violation of OSHA --
违反了OSHA的规定
The occupational safety and he--
就是职业安全与卫生条例
I know what osha means.
我知道OSHA是啥
Introducing a civil lawsuit is certain to draw even more media attention,
考虑到这案子已经广受关注了
given the already heated situation.
加入民事诉讼肯定能吸引更多媒体的注意
Which might influence the jury pool
有可能在开庭之前
before your criminal trial even begins.
就会影响到陪审团的决定
Not to mention that the burden of proof is less on the civil side.
而且在民事诉讼案中我们的举证责任不大
And if we win, you can use it at trial.
如果我们胜诉 你就能在审判中加以利用了
Sounds a little desperate to me.
听起来有点慌不择路啊
I prefer to think of it as...unorthodox.
我更觉得这是种... 独辟蹊径的做法
Which is precisely why I like it.
这正是我最欣赏的
Mr. Priory, you will head up the civil claim
普拉利先生 在班尼特先生继续
While Mr. Bennet continues the criminal case.
刑事案件期间 由你来负责民事诉讼
Keep each other apprised, gentlemen.
先生们 要保证沟通顺畅
Remember, we are all after the same thing.
记住 我们的目标是一致的
Who's taller now?
现在谁更"高"呢
Excuse me, Mr. Huddle?
请原谅 哈多先生
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰您
I was hoping we could schedule a time
希望您能抽出些时间
For me to ask you some questions?
让我问您几个问题
Close the door.
关门
So you're Hart's grand inquisitor.
看来你就是哈特派来的问询官了
I made you cake.
我为您做了蛋糕
No utensil? Excuse me?
没有餐具吗 您说什么
You baked me a cake, presumably so I may eat it.
你为我做了蛋糕 并且觉得我会吃了它
But you failed to bring me a fork.
可你却忘记为我准备刀叉了
Um, should I go --
哦 我现在去...
No.
不必了
Might as well get this over with, huh?
我还是将就一下吧
Go ahead.
问吧
You're not gonna tape this.
你不能录音
Oh, then, how do I...
那我怎么...
Take notes!
做笔录
Okay.
好的
When did you fst meet Katie Campbell?
您和凯特·坎贝尔第一次见面是什么时候
I have no idea.
我忘了
Was it perhaps January 3rd of last year?
是不是去年1月3日
That's when you first interviewed her.
您首次面试她的时候
Let's just say that, then.
就算是吧
Okay, so, how long after that first interview did your...
好的 在首次面试之后多久...
Intimate interaction begin?
你们开始有暧昧关系的
My intimate interaction?
暧昧关系
Please, I'm trying here.
拜托 我尽量注意措辞了
An approximation would be fine.
给我一个大概的时间就好
One month? Two months?
一个月 或者两个月
I really don't remember.
我真的不记得了
Mr. Huddle, I've been charged by a senior partner of this firm
哈多先生 我受命于这家公♥司♥的老板
To take your statement.
来问取你对事件的陈述
And according to the articles of partnership,
根据公♥司♥章程的有关规定
You are obliged to answer my questions
你有义务尽可能诚实地
As truthfully as possible.
回答我的问题
Good.
很好
At least you're earning your salary...
起码对得起公♥司♥给你的薪水
For as long as that lasts.
只要你没被解雇
Sit down.
坐下吧
Go ahead.
继续
To answer your question,
我来回答你的问题
Katie and I have been having "Intimate interactions"...
凯特和我的"暧昧关系"...
For the last four or five months.
已经有四到五个月了
What?
怎么
Nothing.
没什么
No, you said something. You said, "Oh."
不对 你刚才说"噢"
"Oh" Means something. What?
"噢"是有潜在含义的 是什么
I'm sorry, it's just, anything over three months
抱歉 只是 能超过三个月的男女关系
Has to be considered a relationship,
都会被认定为恋爱关系
Not an affair.
而非简单的外遇
Citing what legal precedent?
哪条法律规定的
Oh, I wasn't speaking as a lawyer.
哦 我不是从一个律师的角度说的
I was speaking as a woman.
而是从一个女人的角度
All right. Wait a minute.
等等
You're saying, as a woman,
你是说 作为一个女人
You would find it harder to forgive your partner's indiscretion
通常很难原谅自己伴侣的不忠行为
If it lasted four months rather than three?
持续超过三个月
Anything over three months is more than a fling.
任何超过三个月的情事都不再是露水风流了
There were feelings there.
而是有真情实感的
Unless you're nota feelings guy.
除非你是个冷酷无情的家伙
What up, player?
怎么样 篮球小子
Gonna eat your heart.
早晚把你挖心剖腹了
Grouchy is not a good color on you, broheim.
老弟 发牢骚可不是个好习惯
Oh! I'm sorry, Rowdy.
对不起 劳迪
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
For what?
为啥抱歉
For whatever's going on between you and Liam
为你和黎姆之间的事
And your... private little thang.
还有你们的... 私房♥小事
How do you do that?
你怎么知道的
Instinct.
本能而已
So?
那么
Well, he got this note, this steamy come-on,
好吧 他收到张充满挑逗与诱惑的字条
And he thought it was from me.
他以为是我写的
It wasn't? No!
难道不是吗 当然不是
He's been with a lot of women.
他一直风流成性...
Okay? You know, I
对吧 你知道 我...
He's -- he's
他是...
He's catnip.
他是一株猫薄荷
That lad is like catnip for women.
那小帅哥就像一株能迷倒异性的猫薄荷
Exactly.
没错
And I can't help it.
而我却无能为力
It makes me feel scared and exposed and insecure,
这让我很慌乱 动摇 没安全感
Like nothing I am or could ever be
我怕自己现在或将来
Will be fresh and new, because there's always --
都不会让他有新鲜感了 因为一直有...
Why am I telling you this here in the hall?!
我怎么会在大庭广众之下和你说这个
Because -- because somewhere deep down inside of you,
那是因为 在你的内心深处
You understand that I am an instinctual emotional genius,
你知道我就是一位本能的情感天才
Capable of solving even the thorniest of romantic problems.
有能力处理任何高难度的感情问题
Now, what can I do for you?
现在 我能为你做些什么
Nothing.
什么也别做
Stay out of it.
置身事外就好
I want a boyfriend who can fix his own problems in a relationship.
我想找一个在感情上能够自律的男朋友
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表