剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Socal settled.
南加州混凝土公♥司♥妥协了
They agreed to our terms.
他们接受了我们的条件
You can stay in America.
你可以留在美国了
Honey, that's great.
亲爱的 太好了
You'll be employed by Socal till the private bill passes.
你会被重新录用直到法案通过
Shouldn't take more than six months.
不会超过6个月的
I don't know what to say, but thank you.
我不知道要说什么才好 太谢谢你了
Oh, well, make sure you thank this young man.
你应该好好谢谢这个年轻人
He did all the work. You kept our family together.
都是他的功劳 你让我们家庭能够团聚
Thank you. You're welcome.
非常感谢 没关系
Mr. Hewitt, would you like to hold Christopher?
赫威特先生 想抱抱克里斯托夫吗
Nicely done.
做得好
He looks like you.
他跟你长得很像
Hello, buddy?
你好 小家伙
Hey, I'm glad you're still here.
很高兴你还在这儿
Uh, there's something I wanted to share with you.
我有样东西想跟你分享
Let me guess. It's either a boomerang or a vegemite sandwich.
我猜猜 是回旋镖还是蔬菜三明治
No, no. It's...different.
不不 不太一样
Look, I'm a guy.
听着 我是个男人
And as such, my love of sex
对我来说 有时候
sometimes gets in the way of, let's say, everything.
对性的热衷阻碍了一切
But the thing is, I really care about you --
可关键是 我真的很在乎你
the real you.
真正的你
The naked inside you.
内在的你
Okay. Still listening. I wrote you a poem.
好吧 我听着呢 我为你写了首诗
Oh, god, No. No poems. Then I set it to music.
上帝 不要诗歌♥ 我还安排了配乐
It's all right. Just go with it.
没关系 听听看就好
Where I come from,
不要问我从哪里来
the water swirls the wrong way down the loo.
我的故乡在远方
The men are brave and seldom shave.
男人是勇敢的 而且很少刮胡子
The women never do.
女人则永远不会这样
From this strange and sun-scorched land,
从这片奇异的焦土上
I sojourned to L.A.
我旅居至洛杉矶
Stranger still,
独在异乡为异客
I meet a girl who takes my breath away.
我却遇到了令我钟情的女孩
And instantly, I know she's worth
一见倾心的瞬间 我便知道
each risk that lies ahead.
她值得我为她赴汤蹈火
Her calm and comfort coming to my frightened foreign bed.
她的淡定和悠闲让我受宠若惊
I'm full of pain and full of faults.
我很痛苦 却总是犯错
We know this to be true.
我们知道这是事实
But all that's brute and odd in me
但我内心的野蛮与古怪
is redeemed in you.
得到了你的救赎
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表