剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, and believe it or not,
还有 信不信由你们
there's already several intersex players on the pro tour.
巡回赛中已经有一些双性选手了
It's funny, don't you think?
挺可笑的 不是吗
Uh, turns out my competitors are more accepting
到头来我的对手
than the people I thought were my friends.
反而比所谓的朋友更能接纳我
Uh, Greg, you ready?
格雷格 准备好了吗
Yeah, let's go. Okay.
好了 我们走吧 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Have you seen this morning's paper?
看过今天的报纸了吗
Like I told Priory,
就像我跟普拉利说的
you traded a big fish for a small fish.
你是丢了西瓜捡了芝麻
How does that make you feel?
感觉怎么样
Good.
很好
But you're not disappointed we didn't get the money?
没拿到钱 你不失望吗
There's more important things in life than money, Malcolm.
生活中有很多东西重于金钱 马尔科姆
So, how'd things end up with our engineer?
我们的工程师怎样了
He got five years' probation, mandatory drug counseling,
5年缓刑 强制性戒毒
and a pretty strenuous community-service requirement.
还有繁重的社区服务劳动
Jail time? No.
坐牢时间 零
And he gets to stay with his son.
他可以陪着他儿子了
A job well done for both of you. Thank you.
干得好 谢谢您
For you and Mr. Priory.
你和普拉利都很棒
Right.
没错
I'm staying late to finish up some paperwork,
我留下来处理一些文件
so I ordered some burgers.
所以买♥♥了几个汉堡
You want one?
你要吗
I had a salad, but thanks.
我吃过沙拉了 多谢
Was there something else?
还有别的事吗
Look, I hope I'm not overstepping here,
听着 我不是想多管闲事
But, um...
不过
are you okay?
你没事吧
I mean, your personal life is none of my business,
当然 你的私生活我无权过问
except, uh, as it turns out, I'm sort of involved in it.
只是这次 多少和我有点干系
I know.
我知道
And they're gonna make me talk about it.
他们还要让我出面作证
I know that, too.
这我也知道
I want to do the right thing,
我想做正确的事情
but I don't want to say anything that would hurt you.
可我不愿意伤害到你
Dylan, if you're thinking about editing your testimony
迪兰 别因为我的感受
to spare my feelings, don't.
而改变你自己的证词
You're an excellent attorney, and I'm a big girl.
你是个优秀的律师 我也不是小孩子了
Of course.
没错
Are those from the Apple Pan?
是在苹果潘买♥♥的吗[洛杉矶著名餐厅]
We're lucky to have you, Dylan.
我们很幸运有你加入公♥司♥ 迪兰
I don't care how fashion forward it is,
无论再怎么时尚前卫
a Jalape's got no business floating in a martini.
马丁尼酒里怎么能放青椒呢
I'm just gonna grab a pot.
换瓶装酒吧
Uh, Stubbie?
有斯达比吗
Just a Schooner, any -- a beer. Any kind of beer.
反正要大杯的 随便什么啤酒都行
Just -- that one.
就这个吧
Thank you.
谢了
Doesn't anyone speak english in this country?
这儿没人讲英文吗
Isn't that a clich?--
太神奇了吧
An Australian drinking an oversized beer?
一个澳洲人居然在喝大杯啤酒
Yes, I think it is. You want one?
是啊 你要喝吗
Yeah. They're good.
好啊 味道不错
Thank you.
多谢
So, how goes it with your tennis player?
你的网球选手怎样了
She's gonna make a lot of money...
她会赚到很多钱
and pay her way through college,
供她自己上大学
which will hopefully lessen the sting.
希望这样能减轻些伤害
Her boyfriend broke up with her.
她男朋友和她分手了
Apparently, he couldn't take being the butt
显然他承受不了
of all the jokes around campus.
学校里其他人的取笑
Thanks, mate.
谢了 伙计
Sounds like a rat.
胆小如鼠的家伙
Easy for you to say.
站着说话不腰疼
If people starting calling me a man,
如果别人说我是男的
I doubt you'd still be interested.
我不相信你还会对我有兴趣
No, I'd still be interested.
不 我仍会对你感兴趣的
After all, you would still be you.
不管怎样 你还是你
That's one of the sweetest things
这真是我听过的
anyone has ever said to me.
最动人的奉承之一
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
I declare a thumb war.
拇指战争开始
Five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八
Try to keep your thumb straight.
使劲伸直你的大拇指
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表