剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Hey! Addy.
嘿 艾迪
Wow I um just um --
我正要
I thought you were working tonight.
我以为今晚你要加班呢
I was. Uh I am.
之前是的 一直是的
The firm uh...
公♥司♥
I lied to you about what I was doing tonight.
关于我今晚要干什么 我骗了你
There's this big firm party and I didn't invite you.
事实上有个大型公♥司♥派对 我却没邀请你
Why?
为什么
I couldn't um --
我不能
You couldn't what?
你不能什么
You couldn't let me be seen in front of your bosses and clients?
你不能让你老板和客户见到我吗
No of course not.
不 当然不是
Well then tell me what's going on here.
那告诉我到底怎么回事
You're breaking up with me.
要跟我分手
You are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
跟你一起是我生命中最美好的事情
But I moved.
但是我变了
I moved out here and I took this job.
我不再是那个我了 我找份这个工作
And I'm doing things I never knew I could do.
做一些我从未想到我能做的事
I'm growing into someone that I never thought I could be.
我正成为以前从未想到我能成为的人
And it's scary. I'm scared.
有点恐怖 我害怕
But I'm afraid
但是我害怕
that if I don't run towards it...
如果不这样做
I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life.
我会后悔一辈子
Why didn't you tell me this before I came out here?
你怎么不在我来之前说这些
I didn't realize it until you surprised me.
你给我惊喜之前我没意识到这些
Jason I've loved you a really long time.
杰森 我真的爱了你很长时间
And I wanted to feel differently.
我希望能有些不一样的感受
Jason I'm so sorry.
杰森 真对不起
Nice house.
房♥子真漂亮
Nice everything.
什么都漂亮
That's Francesca. Who's Francesca?
那是弗郎西斯卡 谁是弗郎西斯卡
First year at my father's firm.
我爸事务所的新人
and probably his current girlfriend.
现在可能是他女朋友
Excuse me Francesca.
打扰一下 弗郎西斯卡
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
I'm Dylan.
我叫迪兰
Francesca.
弗郎西斯卡
Can I get you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
Please.
请
I didn't bring her here to make you --
我带她来不是想让你--
Hey buddy I love that tie -- angry.
哥们 我真喜欢那领结--生气
No I'm sure the 3 000 other girls you could have asked were all --
我敢保证你本可以邀请的其他女孩都--
Mrs. Philips that is a lovely dress -- were all busy.
菲利浦太太 裙子真好看--很忙
You asked Dylan. We went over this.
你邀请了迪兰 我们谈过这事了
We have to keep this relationship a secret.
我们不能公开咱俩的关系
You thinking that we can have a clandestine relationship is j--
你觉得我们可以有地下情 这太--
hey nothing for me thank you -- just stupid.
不用了 谢谢--太愚蠢了
It's not stupid! It is stupid
不愚蠢 很愚蠢
Because anyone with eyes can see that we're in love!
因为有眼睛的都能看出来咱俩在恋爱
We're in love.
咱俩在恋爱
Hear hear.
听到了
I so want to kick you in the kiwis right now.
我现在真想把你踢到新西兰去
You okay?
你还好吧
Not really.
不怎么好
Shall we try on your brave face?
咱们装作若无其事行吗
There she is.
这才对嘛
Well you know what Shakespeare said --
你们知道莎士比亚怎么说吗
the first thing we do is kill all the lawyers.
我们做的首件事就是把律师杀光
It's "Henry VI...Part 2."
这是"亨利六世 第二部分"
Would you excuse me? This won't be a minute.
失陪一下 很快回来
You are an idiot. You know that?
你是个傻子 你知道吗
You were hired to stage a burglary
雇你是让你演台抢劫戏
not lose your cellphone.
不是让你把手♥机♥丢了
My number was in there.
里面有我的号♥码
What if the cops found it?
警♥察♥发现了怎么办
You're lucky it slid under the washer.
幸亏它滑到了洗衣机底下
You owe me money.
你还欠我钱
Less I think because of your mistake.
因为你的错误 得少付点了
I mean I could go to the cops myself
我意思是 我可以到警♥察♥那儿自首
tell them you had me break into your own house.
告诉他们是你让我抢劫你自己家
Yeah that'll end well for you.
行啊 对你来说是个不错的结局
Why'd you do it anyway?
你到底为什么要这么做
That is my business.
这是我的事
Now if you'll excuse me
不好意思
this is a private party invitation-only.
这是个私人派对 只有受邀才能参加
Oh! Yes.
好耶
I got to tell you what --
我得告诉你
even with all it took to get to this party.
尽管来这派对花了我不少代价
It was worth it.
它值了
Well I do have a PhD in party-throwing.
我有开派对的博士学位
All right I'd like to make a toast --
来 我来致祝酒词
to the finest group of first-years
敬精英新人团队
that it has ever been my good fortune to Mentor
这是我献给门特最好的礼物了
my tireless fighters my noble minds --
我不屈不挠的斗士们 我高贵的贵人们
may you continue to prove yourselves equal
祝你们可以在一次次
to the challenges that this life presents you.
命运的挑战中证明自己
Hear hear.
听好了
Starting right...Now.
立刻 开始
What do you mean "Now"?
"立刻"是什么
The C.E.O. Of Teradyne industries just called.
泰瑞达的行政总裁刚给我电♥话♥
There's been an allegation of securities fraud
说有个证券欺诈的无证据指控
something about the Bahamas and a box of documents.
关于巴哈马和一盒文件什么的
We need you all back at the office right now to start work on it.
需要你们立刻回办公室开工
You're kidding right?
开玩笑的吧
No I'm not. Now get your asses out of here.
没有 快滚
Go on. Go on.
动起来 动起来
The Bat Signal has been illuminated. Beat it.
大案子都来了 干掉它
Well hello there angel.
天使 你好啊
Have you been abandoned?
被抛弃了吗
Well rest easy.
尽管放心
Chivalry is not dead.
骑士 未死
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表