剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
but I am so proud of you for punching our client.
但你打了我们的当事人 我真为你骄傲啊
I know. It's real growth for me.
我知道 这对我也是一大突破
Bring on those tiny dojo bastards.
把这招用在那些柔道馆的混♥蛋♥身上吧
Okay, he'll be in the infirmary the rest of the day,
他得在医务室呆一天
which means we have 24 hours to find enough evidence
这就意味着我们有24个小时
to convince Kevin not to sign that plea.
找出足够的证据来说服凯文不要认罪
The victim died of blunt-force trauma to the back of the head.
被害人的致命伤是脑后的钝器伤
So if Kevin didn't inflict it...
所以如果不是凯文干的
We have to find out who else hit him.
我们就得找到还有谁也打了他
I'll check the interviews.
我去查笔供记录
I'll scour the evidence file.
我负责查找证据档案
To the birthday girl.
祝我们的小寿星
Let's go get another round.
我们再喝一轮吧
Yeah. Pardon us, ladies.
好的 失陪下 女士们
Thank you. Excuse me.
谢谢 借过
He's cute and he seems sweet.
他很帅而且还很体贴
Yeah, he's both of those things.
是啊 他哪里都好
I met her when she was in 10th grade.
我认识她时她读10年级
Seriously?
真的吗
I know, right?
不可思议 是吧
I was captain of the baseball team.
我那时是棒球队的队长
She was, like, Miss teen wordpower.
她就像是 词霸少女
Miss teen word power?
词霸少女
What does that even mean, exactly?
什么意思
I was smart and shy.
那时我很聪明也很害羞
And small.
而且很娇小
Nobody noticed me except for Jason.
除了杰森没人注意到我
He was sweet and kind and totally in love with me.
他很可爱很体贴 还全心全意的爱我
That is fantastic.
真是太棒了
It was a dream come true.
当时就像是美梦成真的感觉
"Was"?
当时
Yeah, she's my rock.
她是我的依靠
You know, she was always there to support me,
知道吗 她总是一如既往地支持我
especially when I blew out my shoulder,
尤其是当我失去经济来源
Lost my scholarship.
失去奖学金的时候
It was really hard when she moved to L.A.
她刚搬到洛杉矶的时候 我很难熬
So I'm looking to make a change.
所以我想改变
Change is good.
改变是好事
And let's drink to that.
为改变干杯
To change.
为了改变
So, what do you want?
所以 你到底想要什么呢
You mean with Jason?
你是指对杰森吗
I don't think I know anymore.
我也说不上来
Happy birthday...
生日快乐
...Addles.
艾迪小可爱
Thank you...
谢谢
...Jaybird. Yeah.
杰森大飞鸟 没错
And now for the present.
接下来该看礼物了
You're giving me my apartment keys back.
你把我的公♥寓♥钥匙还给了我
Well, I don't need them anymore,
我不再需要它们了
Since I made a copy for myself.
因为我又配了一把
There's a marketing job at a Turbine Company
我在涡轮机公♥司♥销♥售♥部得到了一份工作
in Carson.
就在卡尔森
Our long-distance relationship is over.
我们不用再远距恋爱了
I'm moving in!
我搬过来了
Stomach flu?
急性肠胃炎
We did try to call.
本来想通知您的
Sometimes you have to put away the playbook
有时候不用循规蹈矩
and use your own judgment.
见机行事就好
So you think we did the right thing?
我们没做错吗
Well, not forcing a plea on a client claiming innocence --
不把认罪协议强加于坚称无辜的当事人
yeah, absolutely, you did the right thing.
当然 你们没做错
But now you got to back it up.
不过现在 你们得负起责任了
Can you do that?
能做到吗
Not yet.
有点勉强
But... the coroner's report said
不过 验尸报告显示
there was no way the victim could have been ambulatory
被害人不可能在头部
after the blow to the back of the head.
遭到重创后还能走动
No one walks after getting his skull crushed.
头盖骨都碎了肯定动弹不得了
Right, which means the blow was inflicted in the alley.
正解 这说明袭击是在小巷里发生的
That doesn't help us
除非有目击证人
unless you've got a witness I don't know about.
不然还是帮不了我们
Maybe better.
比目击者更好
That's a gun shop across the street.
对面是一家枪♥械♥商店
They'd have security cameras pointed at the door --
也许沿街安装了对准店门的
down the street,maybe.
监视摄像机
Maybe video of whoever hit that guy on the head.
也许拍到了犯案的家伙
I'll start the paperwork on a subpoena.
我立刻起草一份传票
Let me know how it pans out.
有结果了告诉我一声
Gentlemen... tidy up.
先生们 收拾收拾
This is a place of business, not a dorm room.
这里是办公室 不是宿舍
What do you mean you moved him? He was in legitimate pain.
转移了是什么意思 他确实病了
Right. I put him in his cell.
没错 我让他先待在单间牢房♥
An hour later, the kid wasn't even moaning.
1小时后 那孩子不喊疼了
I canceled the infirmary request.
我就撤消了医疗请求
The A.D.A. brought over the deal. He signed it.
助理地检官带来了协议 他已经签了
They must have pressured him into waiving his right to counsel.
他们一定施压让他放弃辩护权
Hey, big fella.
大个子
We want to see our client.
我们想见我们的当事人
Great. Great.
可以 可以
Maybe you can bring him some cupcakes.
也许可以顺便带一些点心给他
Here's his new address.
这是他的新地址
Kevin Mather is now prison inmate 33451.
凯文·马瑟现在是33451号♥犯人
Hey. Got you the standard engagement letter you wanted.
这是你要的标准聘书文件
Adelaide?
艾迪
What?
怎么了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Just... a lot going on right now.
很好 就是 事情太多
Yeah, sure, with, uh, work...
是啊 工作上的事
and Jay-bird moving to L.A.
还有搬来洛杉矶的杰森大飞鸟
Yeah.
没错
That was a bit of a surprise.
确实让我小吃一惊
But you're cool with it, right?
不过你没事吧
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
I wish he would have asked me, you know,
我希望他能事先和我商量一下
'cause I don't know if I'm ready to go there yet.
因为我不知道自己是否准备好了
Why not just tell him how you feel?
为何不直接告诉他呢
Because he's -- he's already got the job lined up,and --
因为 他都把工作办妥了 而且
Just be straight with him.
跟他直接说吧
I mean, obviously he cares a lot about you.
看得出他非常在乎你
I'm sure you guys will work something out.
你们俩一定能把问题解决的
Thanks.
多谢
It makes me feel better, Malcolm.
我感觉好多了 马尔科姆
Addles, please.
艾迪小可爱 拜托
Call me "M-dog."
叫我"马尔大狗狗"
Such a doofus.
真是个傻子
This photo is time-stamped
这张照片是在
after Kevin Mather left the scene of the fight.
凯文·马瑟离开现场后拍下的
It clearly shows the victim arguing with his wife
上面清楚的显示 被害人在和他的妻子争吵
and another, unidentified man.
旁边还有一个陌生男子
Now, I'm not a doctor, but given his verticality
我虽然不是医生 但从他站得好好的
and general lack of deadness, I'd say the victim was alive.
并没有呈垂死状看来 当时他还活着
Right here in the police report,
警方的报告显示
the wife says she was home in bed alone the whole night.
那个妻子声称她整晚都在家睡觉
She lied.
她撒了谎
What do you want from me?
你们想要我做什么
Support our motion to
支持我们的提议
vacate our client's guilty plea.
撤销我们当事人的认罪协议
You know it's the right thing to do.
你知道这才是正确的
I'll talk to my boss.
我去跟头儿谈谈
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表