剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
I know.
我知道
You just deserve better than this you know.
你该得到更好的
You know what?
知道吗
I-if my family can't get this money
如果我家得不到这笔钱
Then I'd rather the bus company just keep it.
那我宁愿让汽车公♥司♥留着那钱
What?
什么
Look the bus driver -- h-he made a mistake.
那个司机 他犯了个错误
H-he ran a red light.
他闯红灯了
But this health-insurance company --
而这家本该保护我的医疗保险公♥司♥
They're supposed to protect me and they're screwing me instead.
却反而毁了我的生活
So I would rather they not see any of this money.
所以我不想让他们得到一分钱
Not let them get any of the money.
不让他们拿到一分钱
Yeah.
没错
Mia you trust Connor don't you?
米娅 你信任康纳 对吧
Of course.
当然
How much?
有多信任
Am I close?
像点了吗
No.
没有
At least we got Charlie out of being prosecuted.
至少我们让查理免于被起诉了
I just feel so bad about Sarah.
但我觉得很对不起莎拉
Yeah that picture's gonna be on the internet forever.
是啊 这照片会永远留在网上了
She's paid the price in humiliation.
她已经付出了受辱的代价
Aren't you glad they didn't
你是不是很庆幸
have cameras on cellphones when we were 16?
我们16岁时手♥机♥还没有拍照功能
I had really bad hair at 16.
我16岁时的发型极其糟糕
I would hate it
要是这发型一直留在网上
if that hair lived on the internet forever.
我会恨死那手♥机♥的
So which one?
哪双好些
I should have been arrested.
我会被逮捕的
It was a crime of fashion.
这鞋简直时尚得犯罪
You know what?
你知道吗
We can fix this.
我们可以解决这个问题
That teacher who picked up the phone --
那个捡到手♥机♥的老师
He didn't turn it into the school.
他并没有把手♥机♥交给学校
He went straight to the police. Right.
而是直接交给了警♥察♥ 没错
Which means he wasn't acting as an agent of the school.
就是说他并不是代表学校
He was acting as an agent of the law
而是代表了法律
And he didn't have a warrant.
但他并没有被授权
No warrant which means...
没有被授权 也就是说...
We have time to stop by the courthouse
如果我们现在出发
On the way to the party if we leave right now.
还能在去派对的路上 顺路去法♥院♥
Which means I have to change in the car
也就是说 我得在车里换衣服了
So you drive and no peeking.
你开车 不许偷看
Malcolm?
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
马尔科姆
Did you knock on the men's room door to say that?
你敲男洗手间的门就为了说这个吗
No.
不是
Uh the court called. The judge has an opening.
法♥院♥来电♥话♥了 法官现在有空
They want us to be there in 20 minutes
他们要我们20分钟内赶到
And I already called the Smiths.
我已经通知史密斯夫妇了
So we don't have time to change clothes do we?
所以我们没时间换衣服了 是吗
No. If I take this dress off
没错 如果我换了这裙子
I'll never get my hair to do this again.
我就没时间再弄头发了
Party starts at 6:00.
派对6点准时开始
We got to be in court in 20 minutes.
我们要在20分钟内赶到法♥院♥
What do you want from us?
你要我们怎么办
A little less attitude a little more gratitude.
少些抱怨 多些感恩
What exactly am I grateful for?
我到底要感谢什么
Opportunity experience... Paycheck.
机会 经验 薪水
Don't worry. Won't be too late.
别担心 不会晚太久
You look awesome by the way.
顺便说下 你看起来棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
I meant you.
我是说你
You look... I actually don't have words
你看起来... 你的美丽
To describe how beautiful you look.
让我词穷了
It's a nice dress.
裙子真好看
Oh yeah you're wearing a dress.
是啊 你穿了条裙子
You look pretty stunning yourself.
你看起来魅力无穷啊
Why thank you. Champagne?
有吗 谢谢 来杯香槟
Sure.
好的
Your honor.
法官大人
Where are the associates? Oh they're here.
律师们呢 哦 在这儿呢
No they're not. Come on.
不 他们不在 得了吧
Your Jedi Mind Tricks don't work on me remember?
你的心灵幻术对我没用 忘了吗
Then have a highball.
那就来杯高杯酒吧
This bourbon will drown your troubles
这波旁酒会用茉莉和月光
in jasmine and moonlight.
把你的烦恼淹没
I don't have any troubles -- not anymore anyway.
我没有烦恼 再也没有了
Come to papa. Mmm.
来让爸爸尝尝
Shouldn't you guys be at the swanky private-practice party?
你俩现在不是该在那个时髦私人派对上么
Yes but we thought we should settle
是的 但是我们觉得应该
Charlie Holloway's case first.
先把查理·霍洛威的案子搞定
Well your guys are off the hook.
你俩可算脱身了
We're looking at the girlfriend now for distribution.
现在就看如何处置他女友了
I wouldn't look too hard.
我不会太严的
The teacher turned the cellphone into the police not the school.
那老师把手♥机♥交给了警♥察♥而不是学校
He was acting as an agent of law enforcement.
他是以法律执行人的角色来行动的
Where minors are concerned...
这跟未成年人的案子...
There were no exigent circumstances.
当时并非紧急情况
So it was an illegal search and seizure
所以这是违法的搜查与扣押
in violation of the fourth amendment.
违反了第四条修正案
Which means the cellphone
也就是说手♥机♥
And all evidence derived from the cellphone must be excluded.
以及来源于手♥机♥的证据都是无效的
Well lucky for the girlfriend you guys work overtime.
他女友真幸运 你们加了个班
Enjoy your party.
玩得愉快
You guys are gonna be late!
你俩要迟到了
Late. We know.
是的 知道
You two aren't gonna flash me or anything are you?
你俩不是想闪到我吧
We're just very cold your honor.
法官大人 我们只是觉得很冷
This is L.A.. You can lose the coats.
这里是洛杉矶 你们可以把外套脱了
Oh well if James Bond and Grace Kelly are ready
如果詹姆斯·邦德和葛丽丝·凯莉准备好了
we can go ahead and enter the settlement
我们就开始解决史密斯和
in Smith V. Healthcal insurance into the record.
医保公♥司♥之间的财产授予问题
Your honor the defendant hereby remits to the plaintiff
法官大人 被告人在此将其从阿瑟顿公♥司♥
monies received by her from the Atherton Bus Company.
获得的赔偿金交给原告
Is this some sort of party game? 'Cause I'm not getting it.
这是什么派对游戏吗 我没明白
As consideration for agreeing to hold Atherton Bus harmless
考虑到阿瑟顿公♥司♥的行为是无意的
the company restructured the settlement with our client.
公♥司♥重修了与我们客户的协议
Miss Smith received $1 for her physical injuries.
史密斯女士由于物理伤害收到1美元赔偿
Her husband received $499 999
而由于失去亲权 情感痛苦及其他
for his loss of consortium emotional distress et cetera.
她的丈夫收到了499999美元赔偿
They are subverting your ruling your honor
法官大人 他们在破坏您的裁决
trying to get around it with a legal technicality.
想通过法律细节逃避责任
Subrogation itself is a legal technicality.
代位追偿本身就是一个法律细节
Health insurance is supposed to
医保公♥司♥应该
take care of people when they're sick
对身体有恙的人伸出援手
not take the money they need to sustain their quality of life.
而不该夺走他们赖以维生的钱
The settlement is hereby entered into the record and finalized.
财产授予特此记录在案并结案
It has been a pleasure being subverted.
很高兴裁决被破坏了
Don't spend it all in one place.
不要孤注一掷啊
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你们 太感谢你们了
Looks like you two have someplace to be.
你俩看起来要去什么地方啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Take care.
保重
Do you think you could drop me off at home before the party?
你去派对前可以先送我回家吗
Sure.
没问题
But you know I don't mind waiting for you.
不过你知道 我不介意等你一会儿
No just cover for me if you can when you get there.
不用了 如果可以的话 帮我解释下就行
I don't want you to wait.
我不希望你等我
And I don't want Jason to wait either.
也不希望杰森等我
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表