剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
So you psyched about the party?
晚宴的事 你紧张吗
Um I don't know.
说不清
I am.
我紧张
I mean beautiful evening beautiful woman.
美丽的夜晚 魅力的姑娘
Seems positively recreational to me.
在我听来是个绝好的消遣
I guess.
也许吧
So who you going with?
你带谁去
Your mother. All done.
你妈 弄好了
That was fun.
真好玩
So you're happy and he's upset.
你在幸灾乐祸
Do you know about --
你知不知道...
Beth and Liam? Absolutely.
贝希和黎姆的事 当然
What am I blind?
我又不瞎
Does that make me a bad person?
我这么做很坏吗
No he's busted on you repeatedly.
不 他一再拿你开涮
Turn about is fair play.
总算风水轮流转了
I know right? Yeah
我知道 是吧 是
This is very gratifying.
真让人高兴
Hart really seriously?
哈特 不是吧 你来真的啊
Well you need to be able to protect yourself
你得有能力保护自己
And I know you don't like guns.
而且我知道你不喜欢枪
It's the thought.
心意最重要
I mean it is a bit Davy Crockett you know?
有点儿大卫·克罗的意思[19世纪美国西部传奇人物]
Yeah you could pull it off.
你可以试试
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
Is there plastic on the floor?
地板变形了吗
Just a whimsical expression of concern
只是对你可爱妻子的担心
for your lovely wife that's all. Nice.
异想天开的表达方式 不错啊
What's this?
这是什么
Oh you know.
噢 这个
But it comes with a zipper though.
拉链里面有惊喜
If the hem needs alteration I got a tailor on call.
贴边需要修改的话 有个裁缝随时待命
Wow Cliff it's uh --
哇 克里夫 这个
It's just a dress.
只是条裙子
You had a hard week.
这周你过得不容易
Thank you.
谢谢
And that makes it all worth it.
有你这句话就都值了
Nice.
干得好
That is a much nicer gift than mine.
比我的礼物讨喜多了
Well you know not if you want to kill a bear.
要是去杀熊 你的更好
That could kill a bear.
那个真能杀熊
We have a fiduciary responsibility to our shareholders
我们对老股东有信托责任
to pursue all legal means to decrease our costs.
要尽一切法律手段减少费用
By suing a woman who was hit by a bus
起诉一位遭车祸而坐了轮椅的女士
and ended up in a wheelchair?
也是手段之一吗
Obviously we are deeply grieved by what happened to Mrs. Smith
我们对史密斯太太的遭遇深表痛心
and take our obligations to her very seriously
也认真履行了应尽的义务
Which is why healthcal insurance
所以健康保险公♥司♥
paid for her hospitalization and follow-up treatments.
支付了她的住院及后续治疗的费用
Good for you.
你们还真善良
But your subrogation claim is gonna drive her into bankruptcy.
不过代位求偿会让她破产
Look we came here in good faith to talk about this
我们好心来这儿一谈
because we know how difficult it must be for everyone.
因为我们知道这对谁来说都不容易
You know what? We're gonna give you one last chance
知道吗 你们还有最后一次机会改变主意
to stop gouging these people before we call the L.A. Times.
不然我们就打电♥话♥给《洛杉矶时报》
We're an insurance company.
我们是保险公♥司♥
Right now we can't buy good press
目前 没有媒体给出好评
And all the bad press just seems to run together.
所有的负面报道都会接踵而来
So that's your comeback
所以这就是你们想要的吗
that everyone expects you to be jackasses?
人人都等着看你们成为混♥蛋♥
We don't do our jobs premiums go up.
如果我们不尽责 保险费就会上涨
And trust me -- that's all our customers really care about.
相信我 顾客都只关心这个
We're very sorry.
非常抱歉
Yeah I can really feel your pain.
是啊 我都能感受到你的"痛心"
We're here to finalize the terms with Charlie Holloway.
我们来确定查理·霍洛威的开庭日期
That deal is off the table. What? Why?
之前的协定不算数了 什么 为什么
The girl in the photo --
照片里的女孩
Her parents are understandably concerned about her reputation
她父母当然会担心她的声誉
So they've been monitoring her social-networking pages.
所以他们监视了她的社交网页
One of the girls mentioned that she'd seen the photo online.
其中一个女孩提到曾在网上见到那照片
Parents started looking. They found it everywhere.
父母开始在网上搜索 发现到处都是
But our client had nothing to do with that.
但我们的委托人跟这没关系
Your client took the photo with his cellphone
你们的委托人用他的手♥机♥拍的照片
So unless the magic Internet fairies
所以 除非是互联网小魔女
beamed it from his handset
从他的听筒里把照片发射了出来
He texted it to somebody maybe many somebodies.
不然就是他发的 也许发给了很多人
He wouldn't consciously do that. He's a --
他不会有意那样做的 他是个
A good kid? He engaged in sexting.
好孩子吗 他脱不开干系
So now the charges are distribution of child pornography.
现在 指控升级到儿童色情的级别
That's 30 years minimum.
最少量刑是三十年监禁
You better pray for a miracle
你们最好祈祷有奇迹发生
or your boy will be 50 by the time he sees sunlight again.
不然你们当事人再见天日时可就五十岁了
You think I can use Great-West Life vs. Knudson
我在想能不能用大西人寿对克诺德森的例子
to get around the subrogation policy?
来规避代位政策呢
Sorry mate supreme court ruled in '06
抱歉 伙计 最高法♥院♥在06年裁定
that if the money in question
如果保险金有争议
is a reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
也是对预算花销之外的补偿而言
Great-West doesn't apply.
大西公♥司♥的例子不适用
Yeah of course not.
当然不行
Who you bringing to the party? No one.
你带谁去晚宴 不带谁
Couldn't get a date huh?
找不到伴儿了是吧
Man it's tough out there.
哥们儿 生活很艰辛
Do you want me to help you out?
要不要我帮你一把
Actually you're the reason I'm coming solo --
其实我独自前往都是因为你
Because I didn't think it'd be fair
因为我不想
to subject anyone I like to an evening with you.
让我喜欢的任何人跟你呆在一起
Because my overwhelming charisma would overwhelm them?
因为我压倒性的超凡魅力会征服她们吗
Yeah. So-- what? What? No comeback?
那么 什么 说什么 都不还嘴
Oh. Game set burn.
好吧 比赛结束 胜利 完胜
Okay breaking news -- we've been looking for
特大消息 我们一直在寻找
a way to subvert the subrogation abuse.
能推♥翻♥代位控诉的方法
The clause isn't even in Mia's policy.
其实这条根本就不适用于米娅的案子
What are you talking about?
什么意思
She has a huge file with every scrap of paper
保险公♥司♥给她寄了
the insurance company has ever sent her
数不清的文件
But she doesn't have this which I just found
但是她并没有这份
in the insurance company's discovery documents.
我刚在保险公♥司♥的发现文档里找到的
It's a subrogation addendum.
是份代位追偿补充文件
It was sent out nine moths ago
九个月前寄出的
And either Mia never received it --
所以要么就是米娅没收到
Or they never sent it. No notice means no consent.
要么就是他们没寄出 没通知过就没同意可言
And if she never consented to the revised policy
如果她从来就没同意过修订保险单
They can't take her settlement.
他们就动不了她的赔偿款
Yay us!
太棒了
Glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Lukas Jennings?
卢卡斯·杰宁斯
I-I don't even know a Lukas Jennings.
我根本不认识卢卡斯·杰宁斯
The A.D.A. subpoenaed your phone records.
地区检察官助手传唤调查了你的通话记录
Apparently that's who the picture was forwarded to.
显然照片是发给这个人了
Look I don't know how the photo got sent to anyone.
我不知道照片是怎么发出去的
My phone's always in my pocket or my backpack.
手♥机♥一直在我口袋或书包里
Charlie we're gonna call and talk to him
查理 我们会打电♥话♥跟他谈的
So there's no sense in lying to us.
所以没必要骗我们
Look I swear. I don't know him. It's okay.
我发誓 我不认识他 没关系
It's just the A.D.A. can prove
地区检察官助手只能证明
that the first transmission came from your phone.
照片传送源头是你的手♥机♥
So if you hear anything about this guy let us know.
如果听到任何关于他的事 告诉我们
All right I will.
好 我会的
Are they really gonna send me to jail?
我真会进监狱吗
We need to talk to Lukas Jennings.
我们得和卢卡斯·杰宁斯谈谈
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表