剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
I'm learning a lot.
我受益匪浅啊
You?
你呢
Can we talk to you for a second?
我们能和你谈谈吗
Yeah.
当然
We've been doing this friendly deal for Cliff and Susan,
我们刚为克里夫和苏珊处理一桩友好协议
and it's taken on a very vicious, cutthroat...
讨论异常激烈 惨烈
"Thunderdome" Quality.
"惨不忍♥睹"
Very "Thunderdome."
相当"惨不忍♥睹"
You worked with cliff a few weeks ago.
你几周前跟克里夫一起工作过
Did you notice any...
你有没有发现任何
Trouble in their marriage? Why would I notice that?
他们婚姻的问题吗 我咋会注意到
I knew she knew something.
我就知道她有猛料
You know what? I don't know anything.
知道吗 我什么都不知道
You just confirmed that there's trouble
你刚才承认了克里夫和苏珊的婚姻
In cliff and susan's marriage.
有一些问题
I didn't confirm anything. In fact, I deny .
我没承认任何事情 事实上 我否认了
Yes, but you already indicated that you had knowledge,
是的 但你已经表现出来你早就知道了
So your denial serves as a confirmation.
所以你的否认是确认
Then I deny my denial.
那我否认我的否认
Which is a double confirmation.
双重否定表肯定
You know what? My boyfriend is here,
你们知道吗 我男朋友来了
and I'm kind of off-balance,
我有点失衡了
and I don't appreciate you two coming in here
我不喜欢你们两个跑过来
making me deny the truth about stuff that I'm trying to hide.
让我否认我一直试图隐藏的事实
What boyfriend?
什么男朋友
You sure he's here?
你确定他在这里吗
His secretary said he signed out to this location.
他秘书说他来了这里
What is so important that you had to interrupt me
什么事情这么紧要
in the middle of a high-level settlement negotiation?
让你们非得在高级和解谈判中打断我
Rowdy, you left your chips. Are you --
劳迪 你落了你的薯片 你是否
No, no, no, sweetheart. I'm in.
不不不 亲爱的 我不走
You just leave them next to my highball.
把它放在我的酒旁边就好
Proceed.
说吧
The A.D.A. is trying to scare us into taking a premature plea.
地检官助理想吓唬我们接受提前认罪
What are they offering? Five years.
什么条件 5年监禁
For second-degree murder? That's great.
二级谋杀的刑期吗 很好
Mr. Mather will be thrilled.
马瑟先生肯定会激动死
Maybe. Turns out his information is a little out of date.
可能吧 可事实是他的信息有点过时了
Kevin is sober.
凯文改过自新了
I can't believe I folded aces for this.
真不敢相信我留着王牌出来就是为了听这个
So, use his sobriety to push back on the A.D.A.
那就用他的改过自新推♥翻♥助理地检官
Beat five years.
推♥翻♥那5年
You'll be heroes. We'll have a little parade.
你们会成为英雄 我们就有可炫耀的资本了
Yeah, that's great, except that Kevin's arraignment's
好提议 但是凯文的传讯
in half an hour, and the A.D.A.'s using the fact
半小时后就开始了 而助理地检官
that we're assigned to judge Anderson
用我们被分配到安德森法官的事实
to leverage us to take the plea as is.
来逼我们接受协商认罪
Joan Anderson?
琼·安德森吗
Take what the A.D.A.'s offering.
接受助理地检官的条件吧
Rowdy,Kevin says he's innocent.
劳迪 凯文说他是清白的
Can you prove he didn't do it? Not yet.
你能证明他是清白的吗 暂时不能
Dylan,Joan Anderson's a burr under the saddle of justice.
迪兰 琼·安德森是个非常令人头疼的角色
Now, f you take this to trial
如果你让案子上庭
and you fail to estabsh reasonable doubt,
又不能提出合理的怀疑
nothing good will happen to Kevin.
凯文是不会有好下场的
But don't we at least have an obligation
可我们的义务
To cross-check the police report
不就是去反复核查警方报告
T-to see if we can get there?
看能否有所发现吗
The tall Australian has been uncharacteristically laconic.
高大的澳大利亚人异常沉默啊
What does he think?
他怎么想的呢
I think we've only had the case six hours.
我觉得这个案子我们只接手了6个小时
Whether they believe can we or not.
不管他们觉得我们能否成功
We're not doing our job if we don't do our due diligence.
如果我们不尽职调查的话 就是在玩忽职守
All right.
好吧
Well, if you're not gonna bite down on plea,
如果你们不打算接受协商认罪的话
I strongly suggest you get the hell out of Joan's courtroom.
我强烈建议你们别走进琼主审的法庭
We can file a motion
我们可以提交动议
To adjourn the arraignment to another day.
要求改日再审
The judges rotate through arraignments.
法官在传讯中是轮换上庭的
It'll have the effect of switching to another judge.
可能会让我们换到别的法官
All right,go get 'em.
很好 去吧
Oh,and if anybody asks...
噢 如果任何人问起
You're in a high-level settlement negotiation.
你正在处理高级和解谈判
Very good. Thank you.
很好 多谢啦
Hey. You're back.
嘿 你回来了
Yeah, just for a second. I have to file a motion.
是的 就一会而已 我还得去提交动议
Y-you're busy. No,I get it. Here.
你很忙 我知道
But you got to eat lunch,right?
但你总要吃午餐吧
So I decided to bring you lunch from home -
所以我决定从家里给你带了午餐过来
Skyline Chili,Conn's potato chips,and...
天际红辣椒 科恩薯片 还有
Tiny cheeseburgers from Gooey Louie's.
古威·路易的迷你汉堡
You brought sliders from Ohio?
你从俄亥俄州带过来的吗
Yeah. They're a little sweaty, so be careful.
是的 他们有点潮了 小心吃
That's... impossibly sweet of you.
这真是... 你真贴心
Burger cheers.
汉堡干杯
Burger cheers.
汉堡干杯
All right.
很好
Is it good?
好吃吗
Ice-cold.
冰镇的
Boys, it is your lucky day.
小伙子们 今天真是你们的幸运日
Your client's sobriety story holds up.
你们当事人改过自新的故事生效了
And given his total lack of violent priors,
而且鉴于他完全没有暴♥力♥前科
If he pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter,
如果他肯承认过失杀人
we'll call it two years.
我们会只判两年
We'll think about it.
我们会考虑的
I suggest you hurry.
我建议你们抓紧时间
I've apprised the judge of my offer.
我会告诉法官我的提议的
Here's a copy of the medical examiner's final report.
这是验尸员最终报告的副本
I'll see you inside.
里面见
Two years. If that's our downside, it's not too bad.
两年 如果真是我们的错 还真不错
This says the victim died of a blow to the back of the head.
这里写着受害人是死于后脑被袭击
So Kevin hit him -- he fell.
所以凯文打了他 他就倒了
No -- blunt-force trauma.
不 钝击外伤
He was hit with an object.
他是被某种物体击中的
No one saw Kevin hit him with anything other than his fist.
没人见到凯文用拳头之外的物品袭击他
That's not ironclad evidence of innocence.
这不是能证明清白的铁证
No, but it's at least knocking on the door of reasonable doubt.
不 但起码是合理怀疑的开始
We just need more time.
我们只是需要多些时间
Let's go get it.
咱们开工吧
Your honor, Liam Priory,
法官大人 我是黎姆·普拉利
defense counsel for Mr. Mather.
马瑟先生的辩护律师
We'd like to file a motion to move the arraignment
我们申请把传讯时间改到下周五
until next Friday, as both Mr. Hewitt and myself
因为我和赫威特先生
have schedule conflicts today.
今天还有别的安排
Do I look like your social secretary?
难道我是你的社交秘书吗
Motion denied.
申请驳回
Uh, but, your honor, our schedules --
可是 法官大人 我们的日程
And I see through your cunning little ruse, Mr. Priory.
我很清楚你的小伎俩 普拉利先生
You're try for a sympathetic court.
你想博得法♥院♥的同情
That may fly with some judges,
也许这在其他法官那里可行
but not with me. You're staying right here.
但在我这儿可行不通 你得留在这里
I understand Ms. Hutchins has offered two years
我听说只要你的当事人承认过失杀人
for pleading guilty for involuntary manslaughter.
哈金斯女士同意只判他两年
That's a very generous offer, in my assessment.
在我看来 这已经很宽大了
Yes, your honor,
是的 法官大人
but our client maintains his innocence,
但我们的当事人坚持说他是清白的
and we think the police investigation might that have been --
而且我们认为警方的调查可能
Mr. Hewitt, your client has a long rap sheet.
赫威特先生 你的当事人前科累累
If he's found guilty at trial
如果他在传讯时被认定有罪
and we add murder to this resume,
再加上一条杀人罪
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表