剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
And I am a damn good lawyer...
我是个很棒的律师
Good enough to know that the law you're citing for your
我甚至知道 你在石棉案中引证的法律
asbestos case has been superseded and it will sink you.
已经被废除了 你会败诉的
And not that you wouldn't have figured that on your own
并不是说你自己不会发现这一点
because you...
而是因为
You are brilliant and relentless and
你既聪明又冷酷
you consistently do the right thing
即使你嫁给了黑暗王子
even though you're married to the prince of darkness
却一直坚持做正确的事
which none of us can figure out.
这也是我们一直没想通的
Finally...you show some spine.
你总算拿出了点骨气
You're on the asbestos case.
你负责石棉案件
I'll clear your calendar.
我会取消对你的其他安排
Oh and Miss Fisher...
还有 费舍尔小姐
My husband is also your boss.
我丈夫也是你的老板
Cross that line again and I'll be the one who fires you.
如果你再那样说 我会亲自炒了你
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
I put my face in your chest.
我撞到你了
It's okay. I'm not inclined to sue.
没关系 我不会上诉的
That's funny 'cause I'm a lawyer
真有趣 因为我是个律师
this is a law firm. I have to go.
而这里是律师事务所 我得走了
Susan I'd like you to meet Malcolm Bennet.
苏珊 这位是马尔科姆·班尼特
Nice to meet you Malcolm. Charmed.
很高兴见到你 马尔科姆 幸会
Malcolm is our newest first-year.
马尔科姆是我们招的新人律师
Malcolm will you excuse us for just a moment?
马尔科姆 能让我们单独说几句话吗
Sure is there a uh...is there a problem?
当然 有什么 有什么问题吗
Hart Cliff hires the first-years.
哈特 克里夫负责招聘新人
Not anymore he doesn't.
没说不是他负责啊
This is not testing him diplomatically.
你这不是在暗暗地考验他
This is challenging him directly.
而是在直接挑战他
Be grateful that I didn't go with plan "A".
你得感激我没有执行前一个方案
Will we're here because your mom and your grandma
威尔 我们在这儿 是因为你妈妈
have been talking about who you should live with.
和你奶奶在讨论你应该和谁一起生活
I want to live with my mom and my dad...like before.
我想和爸爸妈妈一起生活 像以前一样
Will sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to.
威尔 有时候事情并不能如你所愿
My mom says we can go away.
妈妈说我们可以离开
But if you had to stay
但如果你必须得留下
and you had to stay with your grandma
而且必须和你奶奶在一起
would that really be so bad?
这真有那么糟吗
What are you doing in my office?
你在我办公室干嘛
Celebrating my victory.
庆祝我的胜利
Susan told Robert to stuff it.
苏珊让罗伯特走人了
Now I'm second chair on the asbestos case.
现在我是石棉案的二号♥老大
Were those meant for me?
这些是给我的吗
No idea. I was walking by and I saw them.
没想过 我刚好路过 看到了
I wanted them so I took them.
我想要 就买♥♥了
Great. They're for "joley".
好吧 这是送给"乔莉"的
Who's "joley"?
"乔莉"是谁
Evidently Mr. Douglas thinks I am.
很明显 道格拉斯先生认为是我
I knew it...
我就知道...
I knew lying about belonging to a religion I didn't belong to was a mistake...
我就知道谎称自己信某种宗教是个错误...
Ethically morally.
伦理上道德上都是错的
And now I have been exposed.
现在我被揭穿了
cupcake? Sure. Thanks.
要纸杯蛋糕吗 好啊 谢了
No. They're not...
不行 它们不是...
I went to Rachel's hotel so that she could sign the letter of engagement.
我去了瑞秋的房♥间让她签合约
And things got you know...physical.
但是事情开始向...身体上发展
With a client?
和客户吗
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病啊
It was her! Anyway she got kind of...hands-y.
是她开始的 总之 她太有手上功夫了
I think she figured it out.
我想她是知道了
Figured what out?
知道什么
That he's not circumcised.
知道他没有割包皮
Oh my god! So that's why you guys are always weird around each other.
天哪 怪不得你俩在一起时总是很诡异
You guys did it!
你们做过
No we did not. Guilty as charged.
没有 的确如你所说
This is awesome!
这太棒了
I was at a low point.
我当时正在低潮期
Addy seriously you cannot say anything to anyone please.
艾迪 求你了 你不能告诉别人
I...I have to go.
我...我得走了
Awesome.
干得不错
Yeah come on in.
请进
Realize we haven't really had a chance to catch up since I've been back.
我发现我回来后咱们还没好好聊过
Well we have missed you.
我们很想念你
Oh I seriously doubt that.
这我可深表怀疑
Nice suit. Brioni?
西服不错 布莱奥尼牌的吗
Here look what I found.
看我发现了什么
You were fresh out of Tulane
你那时刚从杜兰大学毕业
working the Southern Poverty Law Center
在南方反贫穷法律中心工作
capital cases.
接的都是大案子
The innocence project. DNA exonerations.
"无辜计划" 用DNA证明无罪
I convinced you to become my recruiting associate.
我说服你做我的招聘律师
And you promised to bring me more just like you remember?
你承诺帮我招来更多像你一样的人 记得吗
I did. I do.
我记得 我是这样做的
What happens to them once they get here Rowdy?
他们刚来的时候是什么样的 劳迪
Hart look I have developed certain financial...
哈特 瞧 我在财务上发展了...
I'm doing my job. I'm keeping my job.
我只是在做自己的工作 我要保住工作
I get it. I get it.
我明白 我明白
Everybody's scared.
大家都很害怕
The ledges are crowded.
僧多粥少
But it's what we do in the worst of times
但我们在最困难的时期所做的事
that tells the world who we really are.
才能告诉世界我们的本质
So what's this about?
找我有何贵干
Ready to jump ship join a real law firm?
你准备好跳槽去真正的律师事务所了吗
Actually I need some advice.
事实上 我需要一些建议
I know something about a client of mine...
我知道我客户的一些事...
A sweet old man who is slipping.
一个正在走下坡路的可爱老人的事
If I stay silent it'll be good for my career
如果我保持沉默 将有助于我的事业
but the client's company may suffer.
但客户的公♥司♥则会遭殃
And if I speak up I'll be doing the right thing
而如果我说出来 我做的将是正确的事
but the C.F.O. will crucify me.
但公♥司♥的首席财务长官会把我折磨死
You want to bottom-line this for me?
能告诉我你的重点吗
I'm having a crisis of conscience.
我正在遭受良心危机
Screw your conscience.
去你的良心
If the board doesn't know about it keep your mouth shut.
如果董事会不知道 你就别说
Yes but...
是没错 但...
This has always been your problem. You're not ruthless enough.
这一直是你的问题 你不够无情
That is really unfair. Oh is it?
这么说太不公平了 是吗
I'll let you in on a little secret.
告诉你个秘密
When you chose Sterling over my firm
当你选择斯特林公♥司♥而不是我时
I was hurt initially.
我起初很受伤
But now I realize there really is no place for you on my team.
但现在我意识到我的公♥司♥里根本没你的位置
Dad you don't mean that.
爸 你不是说真的
Oh yes Elizabeth I do.
真的 伊丽莎白 我是真心的
And now... You get to pick up the check.
现在...该你付账单了
Weak. Unreliable. Just like your mother.
你软弱 不可靠 跟你妈妈一个样
You text me?
你找我
I was wondering if you'd take a look at
你能不能帮我看看
my motion granting Mrs. Graham custody.
我为格雷汉姆太太得到监护权草拟的动议
Why did you...
你为什么...
Because you cannot take that child away from his mother.
因为你不能把那孩子从他母亲身边带走
It's what Cliff wants. You said...
这是克里夫想要的结果 你说过...
Oh you know what? I said a lot of things...
知道吗 我说过很多事...
Most of which have been motivated by my love of cashmere and corn liquor.
大多是由于我对开士米和玉米威士忌的热爱
But every man has a "come to jesus" moment
每个人都会有倾听内心独白的时候
when he asks himself not what's gonna get him paid or get him laid
那时他不会问自己怎样才能有钱有女人
but what he knows to be true.
而是问自己什么才是对的
Now what do you know to be true?
那么 你觉得什么是正确的
I know that Molly loves Will.
我知道莫莉很爱威尔
I know that judging from her bank statements
我知道 从她的银行账单情况看来
she had to endure endless amounts of fertility treatments trying to have him.
她支付了高额的生育治疗费用才有了儿子
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表