剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
She is a what, now? She's a lesbian.
她是什么 她是个同性恋
Remember, we all threw down for that gift,
记得吗 我们都拒绝了那份
Celebrating her commitment to her wife.
庆祝她和她老婆确定关系的礼物
Uh, Rowdy.
劳迪
Did you know Yolanda in H.R. Does not dig dudes?
你知道人事部的尤兰达是拉拉吗
Uh, yeah.
知道
Why didn't you tell me?
那你为啥不告诉我
Because she told me not to get involved.
因为她叫我别多管闲事
I had to let you make that colossal blunder.
我只得让你出了这个洋相
Thank you.
谢谢
But my neutrality ends there.
不过我的中立态度到此为止了
Beth, Liam really cares about you.
贝希 黎姆真的很在乎你
It's true that he has been with...
虽然他确实跟过...
...well, just a lot of women.
...反正很多女人了
But he has chosen you.
但他选择了你
Right. And, Liam...
没错 黎姆
Beth is that rarest of creatures.
贝希是不可多得的好女人
She's someone who is worthy of the energy and effort
她是那种值得我们花时间花精力
We put into being with them.
去追求的女人
And she has chosen you.
而她选择了你
That's sweet. No, no, no. This isn't about me.
真动听 不不不 这与我无关
It's about y'all. Now, work it out!
这是你俩的事 行动起来吧
Thus endeth the lesson!
教育课结束
Look, I don't want you to worry
听着 不管是谁写了那字条
About whoever it was who wrote that note.
我都不希望你再烦恼了
I'm not.
我没有
Good.
那就好
Cause I'm crazy about you.
因为我为你痴狂
And, although I know that you're perfectly capable
尽管我知道你完全有能力
Of penning such a document,
写出那样的字条
You never would.
但你绝不会写的
Probably just wishful thinking on my part.
也许一切都只是我的一厢情愿而已
I don't know.
我不清楚
An afternoon delight is nice to think about.
午后的欢愉倒是值得考虑
Maybe we can meet up a little later.
或许我们晚点可以聚一下
That sound positivly... supple.
这听起来可真...性感
Great vocabulary.
这词用得太妙了
What are we drinking?
我们喝什么
Hey! We've got cosmos.
我们点了cosmos鸡尾酒[适合女性喝]
Not anymore. Three tequila shots, please.
别喝这个了 来三份龙舌兰
Ooh, you better make that two.
你还是点两份吧
I have a motion to read.
我还有个提案要看
I'll see you guys tomorrow?
我们明天见吧
Okay. Yep.
好的 好
Thank you.
谢谢
Before we get too carried away,
在我们喝得太醉前
There is a small piece of business I need to discuss with you.
我还有件小事要跟你讨论下
You need to interview me about Cliff and Katie.
你是想问我关于克里夫和凯特的事吧
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Damn, I thought I've been totally discreet.
靠 我还以为我保密得很好呢
Uh, Rowdy gave me a heads-up.
劳迪给我透露了一点
Well...is it true?
那么 是真的吗
You and Katie?
你和凯特
We...slept together...
我们 上过床
Once.
就一次
But when I found out about Cliff, I backed off.
但当我发现克里夫的事时 我就退出了
Okay, well, uh, there are still a few more details
好吧 不过还有一些具体问题
That I need for the record.
我要记录一下
So, if we could schedule a time to sit down and --
所以 我们能不能找个时间坐下来
I haven't exactly decided what I'm gonna say yet.
我还没想好我该说些什么
You don't get to decide what you're gonna say.
你不必事先考虑好要说什么啊
It's complicated.
这很复杂
No, it's not.
不 不复杂啊
It's a delicate situation.
现在的情况很微妙
The truth is not delicate.
可事实不微妙啊
I mean, are you playing politics here?
你不会是在跟我兜圈子吧
Because I didn't think you were that kind of a guy.
我可从来不觉得你是这种人
No, I'm not. It's just --
我当然不是 只是
I would expect the runaround from Cliff, but not from you.
我以为会闪烁其词的人是克里夫而不是你
Addy You know what?
艾迪 告诉你
We'll schedule the interview tomorrow.
我们明天就安排时间详谈
Okay?
好吗
What's this?
这是什么
That's some data about their drug testing
这是DNT铁路公♥司♥想隐瞒的
that DNT would love to keep quiet.
药检数据报告
Why bring it to me?
干嘛拿给我看
Because they offered Mr. Shea 600 grand in hush money.
因为他们向谢伊先生提供了60万封口费
He turned it down.
但他拒绝了
He wants to see DNT Rail held responsible for their actions.
他希望DNT铁路公♥司♥能为他们的行为负责
So what do you expect in return?
你想要什么作为回报呢
Well, I'm hoping
我希望
that somewhere behind that stunning smile
在这个迷人的笑容背后
is a person who values fairness.
有一颗主持公道的心
You don't give up, do you?
你不会放弃 是吧
In all honesty, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
说实话 这只是冰山一角
So... I'm guessing his son drew this?
这是他儿子画的吧
It's like you said -- the people want justice.
如你所说 人♥民♥想要正义的审判
So, who are you gonna go after?
所以 你会追究谁
A company that lied and broke the rules
弄虚作假违反规则的公♥司♥
or a single dad who's just trying to raise his son?
还是一心只想养育儿子的单身父亲
Trotting out the kid?
把孩子作为筹码
That's dirty pool.
真不厚道
A year from now, nobody's gonna care
1年后 没人会记得
that you made an example out of my client.
你用我的当事人以儆效尤
But if you deliver a conviction against DNT,
但如果给DNT铁路公♥司♥定罪
you've actually made the world a safer place.
你就为世界创造了一个更为安全的环境
Think about it.
请好好想想
Hey, Hannah.
汉娜
We expected you at the office to sign some papers.
我们还等着你去办公室签一些文件呢
Come on.
过来
Good news.
好消息
We heard from the board,
理事会发话了
and they have agreed to take care
他们同意承担
of two years of your tuition.
你2年的学费
So you can finish your degree.
你可以读完学位课程了
Thank you...
由衷感谢
uh, for everything.
一切的一切
You guys have been more than just lawyers.
你们不只是律师
You've been good friends.
也是我的挚友
Why am I sensing a "But" in there somewhere?
貌似你还有别的话要说啊
Guys, uh, this is Greg. Hi.
这是格雷格
He works for Martin Racquets.
他在马丁球拍公♥司♥工作
They want to sponsor me to go pro.
他们愿意赞助我成为职业球员
Hannah's got a ton of potential.
汉娜非常有潜力
I mean, her game's got some maturing to do,
我是说 虽然有待雕琢
but we like that she's a big hitter.
但她确实是个优秀的球手
Yeah, Greg says I'd be crazy not to
格雷格说如果不利用众人瞩目的优势
capitalize on all the publicity.
我就太傻了
I'm guessing controversy sells tickets.
争议会赢来票房♥
Greg, could you excuse us for a second?
格雷格 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Sure, no problem.
当然可以
So, Hannah...
汉娜
What about school?
学业怎么办
I thought you wanted to go back.
我以为你想回来上课的
That's what we've been fighting for, isn't it?
这不是我们一直为之奋斗的目标吗
I don't want to go to a school
我不想去一所
where people can't accept me.
大家都视我如异类的学校上学
I go pro, make some money,
当职业球员 赚点钱
and I can pick my own school.
那我就能自己选择学校了
Pay for it myself.
我自己支付学费
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表