剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
And I know that she has to keep him...
我觉得应该让她保住儿子...
or else I won't be able to live with myself.
不然我良心会过不去
Then that's the advantage you got to press.
这就是你应该强调的优势
Advantage? How is that an advantage?
优势 怎么会是优势
You got to win or die. Opposing counsel has other options.
你要么赢要么死 对方律师则有其他选择
Dylan the man doesn't choose the moment. The moment chooses the man.
迪兰 不是英雄造时势 而是时势造英雄
I don't know why she's here.
我不明白她为什么在这儿
We don't need a quorum to hand over the boy.
移交孩子的监护权不用那么多人在场
We're not handing over the boy.
我们不会交出监护权
Hewitt what are you doing?
赫威特 你在干什么
Luckily the ninth circuit recognized
很幸运 第九巡回法庭认为
having children is an emotionally charged process
生孩子是个充满感情的过程
so it created a mechanism
所以创立了一个机制
to definitively establish maternity in the case of surrogacy.
用来确定代♥孕♥行为中的母亲
It's called a pre-birth order.
这称为"产前指定"
Which is fascinating but irrelevant.
听着不错 不过没什么关联
This one lists Molly as Will's mother.
这上面写着莫莉就是威尔的母亲
And it's signed by Mrs.Graham.
签字人就是格雷汉姆太太
Let me see that.
让我看看
I never filed a prebirth order.
我从没正式申请过产前令
I know. But your husband did.
确实没有 不过你丈夫申请过
I missed it the first time
我起初并没发现
but then I combed the bank records again
但是后来再次整理银行记录时
and I found a cancelled check in the amount of $30 for the filing fee.
发现有一笔30美元的申请费取消了
Why didn't I know about this?
我怎么不知道呢
Jeff died before he could tell you.
杰夫还没来得及告诉你就过世了
But Mrs.Graham knew.
不过格雷汉姆太太很清楚
And she concealed its existence in order to gain custody of Will.
为了得到威尔的监护权 她刻意隐瞒了这点
What do you want from me? What's best for Will...
你到底想要什么 只求你为孩子着想
which means dropping your custody petition and telling Molly the truth.
撤消监护权的起诉 让莫莉知道真♥相♥吧
You have no right to demand an explanation for my client's motives.
你无权揣测我当事人的动机
You're right. Instead we could sue for fraud malfeasance
没错 我们可以将造假 欺骗 蓄意施压
intentional infliction of emotional distress...
故意进行精神伤害
How can I explain this to you? When Jeff died I lost everything.
我怎么解释呢 杰夫死后我变得一无所有
I thought if I gave you the money you would leave too.
我怕给了你钱 你也会离我而去
I couldn't risk losing my boy again.
我不能冒险再失去孙子了
That was a tender moment.
真是温馨一刻啊
You better hope that memory lasts.
你最好希望这一刻别溜走
Dropped you in the deep end!
置之死地而后生
Was that really necessary?
非得把我扔进水里吗
Dude aren't you supposed to get baptized when you're born-again?
老兄 重生后难道不需要受洗吗
You like it? Stop the presses!
喜欢吗 别闹了
My gift to me. Dig little Miss Heartland.
我奖励自己的礼物 瞧瞧咱们的心灵小魔女
Yeah you got quite a porch to go with that swing!
臀部很适合让人拍啊
Andre set 'em up.
安德烈 给他们把酒满上
Up up up. Now okay.
满上满上满上 好了
As your official mentor I insist on picking these up.
作为你的官方顾问 我要你们举起酒杯
That is the least that I can do.
这点权利我还有吧
You have all come through with flying colors.
你们都出色的大获全胜了
Well hello.
你好啊
Excuse me I uh I left my wallet in the car.
不好意思 我钱包忘在车里了
Excuse me miss I'm a lawyer.
等等 小姐 我是个律师
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Well that is it for me.
我就不久留了
I sent an e-mail to Hart and Rachel confessing my lie.
我给哈特和瑞秋发邮件坦白了我的谎话
All that remains is to return to the firm await my fate.
接下来要做的就是回公♥司♥等待命运的制裁了
He is so dramatic.
他还真是人生如戏
Well I guess it's just you and me.
看来就剩咱俩了
Actually it's just you.
其实 是只剩你了
Susan's taking me to Mozza for a $100 pizza.
苏珊要带我去吃批萨大餐
Well now that I have spine
我现在有人撑腰了
she's decided I'm her new proter? So...
她决定让我做她的左右手 所以
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Are we supposed to love this job or hate it?
我们该爱这份工作还是该恨它呢
Both.
又爱又恨
No I determine the caliber and the quality of the lawyers in this firm.
不行 我来决定这家公♥司♥里律师的才能和资质
Which I'm clearly ill-equipped to do because I hired you.
我明显做得不够好 不然就不会雇你了
Okay. You want to know what I see?
好了 想知道我怎么想吗
An unstoppable force and an immovable object
你们就像最尖锐的矛和最结实的盾
in the midst of a mallet-measuring contest.
一触即发 两败俱伤
So for the firm's sake
所以看在公♥司♥的份上
I'll be the one to propose a rational solution.
让我来提出个最合理的解决方法
Share power.
你们平分大权
He is unworthy of my expertise.
他可没资格跟我共事
I'd rather have a colonoscopy at a teaching hospital.
我宁愿去教学医院做个结肠镜检查
Share power
要么你俩平分大权
or I'll marshal the partnership to elect a new chairman.
要么我召集股东选举新任董事长
Good. So I can assume that we've agreed?
很好 看来我们是达成一致了
Gentlemen.
先生们
How could you...
你怎么能
I know Cliff. I know that there's someone.
我知道 克里夫 我知道你有别人了
Susan there is no one.
苏珊 没有别人
I'm willing to work at this.
我一直在注意这事
I stand by you in ways that you don't even know.
我在你不知道的地方观察你
I found condoms Cliff so do me this one courtesy...
我发现避孕套了 克里夫 所以就当帮我个忙
Clean up your mess.
收好你的烂摊子
Susan if I have done anything to create a distance between us
苏珊 如果我在你我之间造成了鸿沟
I want you to know that that ends tonight.
我想告诉你 今晚一切都结束了
That's a start.
这算是个好的开始了
Westwood Wilshire Hotel.
西木区维尔希尔酒店
I'll see you at 10:00.
今晚十点 不见不散
I'm sorry for dropping by unannounced
抱歉没事先通知你就来了
but I was on the bus
我刚才在车上
and I saw this guy by the freeway on-ramp
正好看到高速公路入口匝道的卖♥♥花小贩
So I got off and I got you these.
于是就下车为你买♥♥了这个
Freeway flowers.
高速公路上的花
That's very sweet.
你真贴心
That's mine isn't it?
那是我的 不是吗
Why do people keep stealing my stuff?
为啥大家老是偷我的东西
Sorry. I needed a drink.
抱歉 我需要借酒浇愁
"Silence is golden. You made a wise choice.
"沉默是金 你做了明智的选择
Enjoy Tim Ollerman."
好好享受这瓶酒吧 蒂姆·奥尔曼"
Who's Tim Ollerman?
蒂姆·奥尔曼是谁
The unscrupulous creep
一个寡廉鲜耻的混♥蛋♥
I just betrayed a sweet old man for.
我为他背叛了一位可爱的老人
So I guess this must be another real low point for you huh?
看来这是你的又一个低潮期了 是吧
See I told you not to worry.
瞧见没 我说了不用担心的
It's not how you start. It's how you finish.
重点不是如何开始 而是如何结束
I think we've both just proven that.
我想咱俩都证明了这点
You know for the first time since I moved out here
知道吗 这是我工作以来的第一次
I'm beginning to think Rowdy wasn't lying.
我想劳迪并没说谎
Maybe this is my break in the clouds
也许这真是我黑暗中的曙光
my four-leaf clover my lucky moment.
是我的四叶草 我的幸运时刻
Westwood Wilshire Hotel.
这里是西木区维尔希尔酒店
This is Clifford Huddle.
我是克里夫·哈多
Would tell my wife I've been slightly detained?
能转告我太太 我要稍微耽搁一会吗
Yes of course.
当然 没问题
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表