剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
And leadership means putting the good of the enterprise
领导是要把公♥司♥的利益
ahead of your own desires.
放在个人欲望之前的
You got to have the right stuff.
必须要有正确的思想
Kind of like you Joley.
就像你一样 乔莉
Mr.Douglas the car is here to take you to the compliance meeting.
道格拉斯先生 载您去例行会议的车到了
Remember when you broke the lamp in my study?
还记得那次你弄坏了我书房♥的灯吗
You stood right up and told the truth.
你就站在那里 还跟我说了实话
I gave you a cupcake. You always loved cupcakes.
我给了你一个小蛋糕 你一直都喜欢小蛋糕
Um Mr.Douglas mentioned a Joley.
道格拉斯先生提到的乔莉是谁
His daughter. She died in an auto accident 15 years ago.
是他的女儿 她在15年前死于车祸
Now look I know that's what you want.
听着 我知道你要的是什么
I know you cannot wait forever
我知道你不可能一直等下去
But these things...they take time.
但是这些东西 需要时间啊
And I never said "divorce."
我可从没说过离婚啊
Yes I care about you.
我当然重视你啊
"love" is a very strong word...
"爱"这个词的分量很重啊
Excuse me Mr.Huddle. Mr.Hewitt...
打扰了 哈多先生 赫威特先生想
Do I look like I want to be disturbed?!
我看起来像是想被打扰的样子吗
I have the asset-transfer agreement
我带来了资产转让协议
giving Molly her share of the...
让莫莉拥有...
We're not signing anything. You have to.
我们什么都不签 你必须签
The judge issued an order
法官下达了命令
and you have no right to use her son to leverage her.
你们无权再利用她的儿子来影响她
So your client didn't tell you? Tell me what?
你的当事人没告诉你吗 告诉我什么
Well as you may know due to a uterine abnormality
也许你已经知道了 因为子♥宫♥异常
your client had trouble conceiving.
你的当事人是不孕的
She mentioned she experienced some difficulty having Will yes.
她的确提到她在怀威尔是遇到些困难
Well that's one way of phrasing it. Another way would be
那只是一种措辞手法而已 说白了就是
that she actually didn't have will.
她根本没有怀过威尔
After her fourth miscarriage surrogacy became the only option.
在第四次流产之后 代♥孕♥是她唯一的选择了
And that's when your client and her late husband
就是那时 你的当事人和她已故的丈夫
decided to use my client as the surrogate.
决定让我的当事人来代♥孕♥
My late son's sperm was used to fertilize her egg
我过世的儿子本来是想让她怀孕的
which was later implanted in me.
但最后却被注入了我体内
Jeff never wanted to do it this way. She insisted...
杰夫从不想这么做的 是她坚持
Will has two mothers...
威尔有两个母亲
Your client his genetic mother and
一个是你的当事人 基因上的母亲
my client his gestational mother.
另一个是我的当事人 怀他的母亲
Mrs.Graham what are you doing here?
格雷汉姆太太 您怎么在这儿
Your client's son is also my client's son.
你当事人的儿子也是我当事人的儿子
I carried that boy. I carried him when you couldn't.
孩子是我怀的 你不能怀孕所以是我怀的他
That doesn't mean that you can take him.
那也不意味着你就能把他抢走
California courts may say otherwise.
加州的法庭可不会这么说
And if you plan to appeal
如果你想上诉的话
how long do you think your client's money will last?
你觉得你当事人的资金能支撑多久呢
My office. 10 minutes.
10分钟内到我办公室来
I've drafted a business plan
我起草了一份商务计划
And if it meets your approval
如果你觉得可以通过的话
I've included a letter of engagement.
里面有一份协议书
Great. I'll sign it later.
很好 我稍后就签
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯
You're hiring Sterling? That's fantastic!
你会雇选我们公♥司♥ 太好了
Yeah. Let's celebrate.
是啊 我们来庆祝吧
Oh we...you know what? You're the client and I'm...
噢 等会 你是客户而我
M- Ms.Blau maybe... maybe...
布劳小姐 也许 也许
I'm the other... it's very very tempt... it's very tempting.
我 这 这好诱人
You're an attractive...
你很迷人
But it's inappropriate.
但这不合适
And you know I actually worked rather hard on this.
知道吗 其实我在这案子上下了很大功夫
Really?
是吗
Let me just confirm that.
让我来证实一下
True enough.
千真万确啊
I have some alarming news.
我有个令人震惊的消息
You're not going to drink with me?
不和我喝一杯吗
I think Mr.Douglas has Alzheimer's.
我觉得道格拉斯先生患有老年痴呆
What?
什么
He thinks I'm his late daughter.
他以为我是他已故的女儿
We have to put the transition of power
我们得暂停权利移交
on hold pending a medical exam.
先给他做体♥检♥
So the old man's car finally fell off the jack.
你是说那老家伙看错了人
Don't tell the board.
别报告给董事会
I have to...ethically.
我必须这么做 从道义上讲
I have been biding my time
我已经忍♥了11年
licking his loafers for the last 11 years.
一直给他当牛做马
I was guaranteed this job.
你们事务所保证过的
Your firm made assurances.
这个职位非我莫属
Mr.Ollerman Mr.Douglas trusts me.
奥尔曼先生 道格拉斯先生信任我
Beth I doubt you've ever drawn a stupid breath.
贝希 我相信你一直是个聪明人
Don't start now.
现在也不要犯傻
She gave birth to her own grandson?!
她生了自己的孙子
How does that elude your radar?!
你怎么没注意到这点
So you actually think I should have seen this coming?
难道你觉得我该事先预料到这事儿
Yes. That is what associates are supposed to do...
没错 这就是律师应该做的
see it coming!
事先预料
If not what's the...what's the point of having them?
不然的话 要他们有什么用
Maybe to teach them a thing or two?
也许可以教教他们
You want a lesson. All right.
你想听教训 很好
You listen up.
你听好了
Grace Graham sits on the board of several major
格雷西·格雷汉姆管理着几个重大公♥司♥
corporations which are clients of this firm.
他们都是我们事务所的客户
She will poison those relationships
她会毁掉我们和客户的关系
unless she gets what she wants.
除非她得到她想要的
So you will take that boy's deposition...
所以你要拿到那男孩的供词
The outcome of which will favor Mrs.Graham...
并且要对格雷汉姆太太有利
And you will draft a settlement granting her custody.
然后拟一份协议草案 确保她的监护权
What about Will?
那威尔呢
Will will live a privileged life
威尔将会和爱他的人一起
with a woman who loves him.
过着衣食无忧的生活
What the hell is wrong with that?
这他妈有什么不好吗
I'm not sure I can do this.
我不确定我做得到
Well...well you better.
你最好做到
Or I'll make sure that you never practice law again.
不然我就让你永远无法再做律师
Now leave...before I set you on fire.
出去 趁我还没把你开除
What's wrong?
怎么了
I failed the Bar Exam. Again.
我没通过律师资格考试 又没通过
Wait the Bar Exam?
等等 律师资格考试
I had no idea you went to law school.
我都不知道你上过法学院
Whittier Law School class of '06.
惠提尔法学院 06班
On the bright side I'm already depressed
幸好 我刚和男友分手
since I just broke up with my boyfriend.
心情已经很郁闷了
Today is just not your day is it?
看来今天不是你的吉日 是吧
Now I have to go make a 6-year-old choose
现在我得让一个6岁男孩
between his mother and his grandmother.
在他母亲和奶奶之间做选择
Okay. Good luck with that.
去吧 祝你好运
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
I hold in my hand a copy of my certified motion as filed
我手上有一份我申请的动议的拷贝
In an interoffice envelope listing Hewitt as sender.
装在办公室的信封里 而发信人是赫威特
When I give you a task I expect you to complete it.
我给你任务的时候 是希望你去完成
We're done here.
我说完了
No.
不
No we're not done here.
不 还没完
Excuse me?
你说什么
No one takes me seriously around here.
这里没人重视我
You and Robert bat me back and forth
你和罗伯特把我像个乒乓球一样
like a ping-pong ball.
拍来拍去
And maybe it's because I'm small or I'm polite
也许是因为我人小 或是因为我很有礼貌
or because I'm still figuring out makeup...
或是觉得我还不太成熟
Miss Fisher...
费舍尔小姐
But I did graduate first in my class
但我是以班上第一名的成绩
from Case Western Reserve Law School
从凯斯西储大学法学院 毕业的
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表