剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
We work 24/7.
我们一天到晚都在工作
We don't have time for romance.
没有时间谈恋爱
I meant 'married' as in 'married to a matter'.
我说的结婚是指结个"工作婚"
It's Sterling-speak for 'assigned to a case'.
在斯特林事务所 就是指分配工作任务
You live with it you sleep with it it flushes
醒来工作 梦里也工作
the toilet while you're in the shower.
甚至洗澡的时候也得工作
Sorry. You paged me?
抱歉 你找过我吗
Oh Katie. I have these two pieces of busywork...
凯特 我有两份作业
one for Robert one for Susan.
一份要给罗伯特 一份要给苏珊
I need the Robert thing proofed and copied.
罗伯特那份急需校对和拷贝
And if it's not done by the next time I see him...
如果下次我见到他时还没完成
We all remember the smoke alarm.
烟雾报♥警♥器的事儿绝对令人难以忘怀
Katie's our senior paralegal.
凯特是这儿的高级律师助理
This is Dylan Hewitt.
这位是迪兰·赫威特
So you're the one who makes us look good.
你就是帮我们往脸上贴金的人啊
You don't need any help with that.
你已经金光闪闪了
Uh I meant because of your legal brilliance...
呃 我是指你出色的法律才能
not because of anything else. I have a boyfriend.
绝对没别的意思 我有男朋友了
Oh looks like the partners' meeting has officially adjourned
看起来同事见面会正式告一段落了
which means...Food!
也就是说...吃饭时间到
Oh good. I'm starving.
哦耶 我饿死了
Great job guys. We'll take it from here.
谢谢送饭 交给我们吧
They're probably pulling out all the stops
大家都竭尽全力
because Hart Sterling is back.
估计是因为哈特·斯特林回来了
Seriously? Hart Sterling?
你说真的吗 哈特·斯特林
Yeah.
对
I can't believe it.
难以置信
I don't see what the big deal is.
我觉得没什么大不了的
He's everything I want to be.
他是我的终极目标
He's a brilliant litigator
他是个超级出色的诉讼律师
a civil-rights champion.
是个民权捍卫者
Yeah I hear he can kill the opposing
我还听说他能用大脑光波
counsel at 50 yards with mind bullets.
让50码外的辩方律师毙命
It's not complicated Cliff.
这并不复杂 克里夫
I'm simply saying that there's more to a practice than
我只是觉得律师需要做更多切实的工作
representing corporations and sovereign wealth funds.
而不只是为大企业和国家财富基金代言
We need to help some regular people...people
老百姓也需要我们
with a grievance people with a problem.
有冤情 有难处的普通人
Hart with all due respect
哈特 恕我直言
there is no money in people.
老百姓那里挣不到钱
Taking on a few pro bono cases is not just good for society.
做一些无偿援助 不仅有益于社会
It's good for business.
对我们的生意也有益无害
My father understood that. He built this practice on...
我父亲深知这点 他由此开展事业
Your father built this firm on big-money clients..
你父亲是靠着大客户们才创建了这家公♥司♥
clients you let slide when Jessica took ill.
那些你在杰西卡患病时丢掉的大客户
Well I'm sorry my wife's M.S. was an inconvenience for you.
抱歉我太太的多发性硬化症给你带来了不便
No I didn't...
不 我没这个意思
Look you had your priorities all right and I respect that.
你对工作自有定位 我对此也表示尊重
But while every other firm is dying out there
可当其他公♥司♥在苦苦挣扎时
we are thriving because of my leadership.
我们却由于我的领导而蒸蒸日上
So do not come in here looking down your nose at me
所以别在这儿趾高气昂地藐视我
and telling me things have to change.
告诫我什么应该改变
Really?! I know you Cliff.
是吗 我了解你 克里夫
I know the way you operate.
我了解你做事的方式
You don't want to get in a pissing match with me.
最好别惹到我
So are we gonna do it my way?
总之 现在是按我说的做
Or do things have to get emotional?
还是继续意气用事
You're the boss. I thought so.
你是老板 我想也是
Bone up on your people skills.
好好研究研究人际技巧吧
That sanctimonious bastard.
那个道貌岸然的混♥蛋♥
I saved his firm
我拯救了他的公♥司♥
and he slaps the taste out of my mouth?
他却重重的给了我一巴掌
We should marshal the partners and move him out.
我们应该联合股东把他挤出公♥司♥
Move him out?
挤他出去
That man has done a lot of great things for this firm
他对公♥司♥可有着巨大的贡献
not to mention the fact that his family name comes first on the door.
更何况公♥司♥还是他们家创建的
All right I know you two have history
得了 我知道你俩有渊源
but let's be perfectly clear here.
不过现在咱们得说清
Are you with me or you against me?
你到底是不是跟我一伙儿的
I'm with you. Good.
我支持你 那就好
I don't have time for whatever the hell that is.
我可没时间干这破东西
So why don't you lay it off on a first-year?
拿去找个新手做吧
Got any preferences? Well it's pro bono.
有合适人选了吗 这是次无偿法律援助
We got a boy scout with a savior complex?
新人里有乐于免费助人的吗
Now this is pro bono which means we do not get paid.
这件案子属于无偿援助 也就是免费的
Okay? So manage expectations.
明白吗 所以别期望过高
And this is for Cliff
不过这也是克里夫交待的案子
so you do not want to screw this up.
所以也别弄砸
You think you can handle all that on your own sport?
能独♥立♥搞定吗 小子
Absolutely.
绝对没问题
I'll send Katie with you.
我会派凯特帮你
Mrs. Pierson I've read the expert testimony
皮尔森太太 我看过专家证词了
and this ruling is virtually impossible to overcome.
判决几乎没法推♥翻♥
Mr. Hewitt after Will was born
赫威特先生 威尔出生后
my husband Jeff died of an aneurysm out of the blue.
我丈夫杰夫死于突如其来的动脉瘤
After he died...I couldn't function.
他死后 我无法♥正♥常生活
The doctors said that it was depression.
医生说是由于抑郁
That's completely understandable.
完全可以理解
Jeff's mother didn't think so.
但杰夫的母亲不这么想
She said that I "lacked capacity "
她说是由于我无能
She had the courts remove me
她通过法庭赶走了我
and then she stepped in as executor
然后以遗嘱执行人的身份插足
and froze all of Jeff's money.
并且冻结了杰夫的所有财产
She froze the money? Why would she...
冻结 为什么
She wants my son.
她想得到我儿子
Excuse me?
什么
She said that the only way that she will release the money
她说绝不会放手杰夫的钱
is if I formally make her Will's guardian.
除非我正式让她成为威尔的监护人
The expert testimony
那份专家证词
alleging your lack of capacity to serve as executor of the will
咬定你没有能力成为遗嘱执行人
is virtually insurmountable.
这是不可能推♥翻♥的
Mr. Hewitt I am a good mother.
赫威特先生 我是个好母亲
She is lying about me and she is holding my son hostage.
她在诬蔑我 并且试图抢走我的孩子
Molly your sitter said she was sick
莫莉 你的保姆说她生病了
and just dropped off your son.
把你儿子送来了
You know we can't have that here.
我们这里可没法照看小孩儿
We've got to call the temp agency.
得给保姆公♥司♥打电♥话♥
You are my only hope. Please can you help me?
你是我唯一的希望 求你了 能帮助我吗
Absolutely.
义不容辞
You're gonna be her hero.
你会成为她的英雄的
Yeah. There's only one problem.
是啊 只是有一个问题
There's no way I can win.
这官司我不可能赢
No no no no no! Wait! Wait! Wait!
不不不不不 等等 等下
Hey sailor! Do you need a lift?
嗨 伙计 要我载你一程吗
So how was your first day? Everything okay?
第一天工作怎么样 一切还好吗
No it's not okay. What?
不 一点都不好 怎么会
You know that case you gave me? Yeah.
还记得你给我的那个案子吗 记得
There were complications. What kind of complications?
事情有点复杂 怎么复杂了
I promise to win and it's unwinnable.
我答应过她我会赢 但却毫无胜算
I told you to manage expectations.
我告诉过你别期望过高
Yeah and what you didn't tell me is that
对 可是你没告诉我
there's a little kid involved.
这事还牵扯到了个孩子
There's always something. Now look what you got to do
总有意想不到的事嘛 现在你要做的
is you got to get your priorities straight.
就是要先搞清楚重点
Me? Yes.
我 对啊
Me? What about you huh?
我 那你呢
"Nurture " you said. "Guidance " you said.
你说要"培养"我 要"指导"我
You lied to me Rowdy!
劳迪 你骗了我
I do not lie. I embellish.
我没骗你 我只是略加润色而已
All right listen now... now I know that
好吧 听着 我知道
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表