剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
No way, du. Cold and flu season.
没门儿 现在可是流感盛行的季节
Well, then, I guess I don't have to share this information
那看来我不用跟你分享
I just got back from the lab.
我刚从实验室得到的消息了
What information?
什么消息
Hart told me to check and re-check all the discovery.
哈特让我再反复核查所有发现
So I had a lab retest all the employee samples
所以我找了间实验室 让他们重新测试了
for the last six months.
过去6个月所有员工的样本
And?
结果呢
Turns out their flawless record has a lot in common with your jump shot.
结果他们的完美记录就像你的跳投
They both come up seriously short.
都只是昙花一现
Is that your phone?
是你电♥话♥响了吗
No, it's...
不 是
That's good drinkin'.
真好喝
It's yours now.
现在归你了
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 哥们儿
There has to be some way we can get her back into school.
肯定有方法能把她弄回学校
You could argue discrimination.
可以用歧视来辩护
Position Hannah as a transgendered person.
将汉娜算在变性族群里
Which would make her a protected class under California State Law.
这样她就能受到加州法律的保护了
Hannah and I discussed it.
我跟汉娜讨论过这个
She doesn't want to go that way.
她不希望这样
She feels marginalized enough.
她觉得自己已经够边缘化了
I'd resent the hell out of anyone
要是有人试图告诉我 我不是女人
trying to tell me I wasn't a woman.
我也会心怀怨恨的
It's been so much worse since the gynecologist's report came back.
妇科医生的报告出来后状况就更糟了
It turns out Hannah's also infertile.
结果表明汉娜不孕
Wait a minute.
等等
Hannah can't have kids?
汉娜无法怀孕吗
Try not to sound so excited when you say that.
说这句话的时候别那么激动
No, no, that's not what I mean.
不不 我不是这个意思
We're looking for a new legal angle onto our case here,
我们在为咱的案子寻找新的法律角度
And infertility might be just what we need.
也许不孕就是我们需要的
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
对不起 我不是故意吓你的
No, no, it's -- it's me.
不不 怪我自己
I'm still getting used to makeup.
我还不太习惯化妆
Uh, about this potential litigation...
关于这个潜在的诉讼
We don't have to talk about it.
我们没必要谈这个
No. We don't. Okay.
嗯 没必要 好的
If you did want to hear anything --
如果你真想听点什么
Nothing. Ever. About my husband.
关于我丈夫的 什么都不想听
You might want to try rolling the brush slowly
你可以试试将刷子转动慢一些
On the upward stroke.
来刷你的上睫毛
We're...concerned that there may be a problem with your drug testing.
我们关心的是你们的药检可能有问题
What kind of problem?
哪种问题
While it's true every single one of your employees' samples
虽然你们每一个员工样本
Were free from banned substances,
都通过了禁用物质测试
Each sample did reveal the same elevated level of uric acid,
但每个样本的尿酸的活跃水平都一样
A warning sign for gout.
这可不太正常
So?
所以呢
So, either your entire company
所以 要么你们整个公♥司♥
Has been gorging itself on goose liver,
都曾狂吃鹅肝
Or the samples came from the same donor.
要么就是所有样本 都出自同一个人
The tests are administered at random.
这些测试都是随机进行的
The fact that a group of employees
事实上 一组员工的指标水平一样
Showed the same set of symptoms could be merely coincidental.
可能只是巧合
Then how do you explain the fact
那你们要怎么解释
That they all have the same genetic marker?
他们的遗传标记也都一样
Time to come clean, Mr. Gold.
坦白交待吧 古德先生
We know you've been faking employee drug tests
我们知道你们为了隐瞒服用禁药的事
In order to hide the use of stimulants.
伪造了员工的药检结果
$600,000 and no admission of wrongdoing.
60万美金赔款 条件是不得向法♥院♥起诉
The settlement is completely sealed and deemed inadmissible
此协议完全保密
For all future civil or criminal prosecutions.
且不得在任何刑事或民事起诉中作为证供
This is an institution of higher learning.
作为高等学府
You should be building young people up,
你们应该尽力培养年轻人
Not tearing them down.
而不是将他们拒之门外
We're sorry, but the essential terms of the scholarship
我们也很遗憾 但她并不符合
Have not been met.
获得奖学金的必要条件
She is technically no longer a woman.
严格说来她并不是一个女人
NCAA guidelines only require an athlete to compete
美国大学生体育协会规定运动员
Under the gender indicated on their government documentation.
须以他们政♥府♥档案上的性别参加比赛
In Hannah's case, it's female.
而汉娜登记的就是女性
But there are more things to consider
但是除了梅菲尔德小姐的个人利益
Than just Miss Mayfield's interests.
还有很多因素需要考虑
There are liability issues, donor concerns.
比如债务问题 捐助者的考虑等
We're just not equipped to deal with the matriculation
我们还没准备好录取
Of an intersex athlete.
双性运动员
You're right, there are other issues to consider.
你说的没错 确实还有许多因素要考虑
Say, the Americans with disabilities act?
比如 美国残疾人法案
H-how is that relevant?
这有什么关系
As a gender none conforming woman
作为一个卵巢发育不全
With undeveloped ovaries --
性别不明确的女性
A birth defect which makes her infertile --
先天性的缺陷使她不能生育
Hannah is disabled,
从这个角度来说 汉娜是残疾的
And therefore protected under that statute.
因此她受该残疾人法案的保护
I seriously doubt that such legal acrobatics
我对你这牵强的法律理论能否站得住脚
Are gonna hold water.
深表怀疑
Well, they will until they won't.
这理论在被否决以前还是成立的
Until then, how would you like to be known
在裁决前 如果被社会各界
As the school who discriminates
知道贵校歧视残疾人
Against people with disabilities?
会有什么后果呢
Could tarnish your reputation pretty badly.
贵校的声誉将大大受损
What if any major donors found out?
万一被某个大捐助者得知了又会怎样呢
What is it you're after, exactly?
你们到底要什么
Just what you promised Hannah when she first came here --
只要你们履行汉娜入校时你们许下的诺言
The opportunity to get an education.
给她接受教育的机会
$600,000?
60万美金
Yes, but their offer expires at the end of the business day today.
是的 但他们的提议只在今天内有效
But I'd s-still go to jail?
但我还是得去坐牢吗
Well, we couldn't use the evidence
我们不能使用这个作为证据
That would exculpate you in your criminal trial.
为你在刑事审讯时开脱罪名
So, if you want the money,
所以 如果你要这钱
You'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement.
就得签一份保密协议
What good does money do for my son
如果我儿子被送去寄养
if he's in foster care?
这钱还有什么用
There is... one other thing I can do.
或者 还有一种方案
I can take the evidence to the D.A.
我把证据交给地方检察官
And try to negotiate a reduced sentence.
看看能不能要求从轻定罪
You think that will work?
这可行吗
There's no guarantee.
我不能保证
But if you don't do that,
可如果你不这么做
I'm definitely going to jail...right?
我就肯定要坐牢了 是吗
Yes.
是的
I only took those pills so I can keep my job...
我吃那些药 只是为了保住我的工作
Take care of my boy.
照顾我的儿子
Tell them they can keep their money.
告诉他们 钱我不要了
Just keep me out of jail.
请千万别让我坐牢
So, I hope you can understand that you and I,
我希望你能明白 我和你
We just...can never be.
是绝对不可能的
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Well, you can stop being mad.
你不用生气了
We got to the bottom of the... "Secret Admirer" Fiasco.
暗恋者的身份搞清楚了
It was...Yolanda in H.R.
是人事部的尤兰达
Yolanda was the secret admirer.
尤兰达就是暗恋你的人
I told her, "Thank you very much.
我告诉她 "非常感谢
"I'm very flattered by your advances.
"你的倾慕让我受宠若惊
But my heart belongs to an unnamed other."
"但我的心已另有所属了"
And as you may have seen, she took it very admirably.
如你所见 她坦然接受现实了
So, all is well.
所以 没事了
Well, not really, since Yolanda is a lesbian.
不是吧 尤兰达是个拉拉
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表