剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Hello, everyone.
大家好
The administrative-law judge wasn't willing to issue
行政法官不愿意签署
an ex-parte order relating to your deportation.
让你留下的单方令
So I have to go.
也就是说我必须得走
Then I'd like you to help
那么我需要你帮忙
With the adoption. Adoption?
完成收养程序 收养
Life in china will be hard.
中国的条件很艰苦
I want better for Christopher.
我想给克里斯托夫更好的生活
My baby's father fought and died for America.
他爸爸为美国战死沙场
He deserves to grow up here with you.
他理应在你们身边长大
Is this really what you want?
你真的想这样吗
I want what's best for my child.
我想给孩子最好的生活
Great job in there with that loony tune.
那种咄咄逼人的疯狂语气还真帅啊
Ms. Kahn obviously feels victimized,
卡恩小姐明显感到被侵害了
But this type of sexual-harassment claim
但是这种性骚扰诉讼
usuall requires some proof of coercion or retaliation.
通常需要强迫或威胁的证据
She has neither.
她两样都没有
Well, that's because I didn't sexually harass her.
因为完全是莫须有
She went the lawsuit route
她来告我
Because she couldn't make it in business.
是因为她工作不成功
Before you know it, she's gonna be just another washout
很快 她就会回家
on the mommy track, squeezing out kids
当主妇抱孩子
and bitching about her soppy life, you know?
唠叨生活有多糟糕了
And blaming me for all her failures.
还想把不如意都算到我头上
It's typical.
典型的
Not like you ladies.
可不像您二位
You ladies are smart... and sexy.
您二位聪明 又性感
Mr. Reynolds...
雷诺兹先生
How we doing? We just finished the deposition,
怎么样 刚做完证词
And your first-years just throttled my former employee.
你的新手女士们刚刚扼杀了我那位前雇员
That's what we pay them for.
这就是她们的价值所在
Thank you again, my lovely ladies.
再次感谢 亲爱的女士们
Walk me out.
送我出去吧
It'd be a pleasure.
荣幸之至
Do you feel super dirty right now?
现在有没有觉得超级肮脏
There's not enough hand sanitizer in the world
世界上所有的消毒剂
to make me feel clean.
也消不干净我身上的毒
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 打扰一下
Dr. Felden? Yes.
费尔顿医生吗 我是
Hi, I'm Dylan Hewitt,
我是迪兰·赫威特
Mei Brundage's attorney.
梅·布伦戴奇的律师
She's waived privilege.
她被剥夺了公民权
I'm looking for absolutely anything I can use
我正在设法寻找
To keep her in the country.
任何能让她留下的理由
Ah, Mei's situation is heartbreaking.
梅的情况真让人心碎
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Are there any medical reasons
有没有什么医学理由
She or the baby can't travel?
让她或孩子不能旅行
No, Mei's perfectly healthy now and so is the baby.
没有 梅现在十分健康 孩子也是
They're scheduled to be released tomorrow.
他们明天就要出院了
What do you mean, "Now"?
"现在"是什么意思
She had placenta previa.
她是前置胎盘患者
I advised her to take a couple of weeks off work.
我建议她不要上班 休息几个星期
Do you know if she followed your advice?
她是否按照你建议的去做了呢
I assume so. Her employer called to verify diagnosis.
我想是的 她的雇主打过电♥话♥过来确诊
Really?
是吗
How long was this before she was let go?
这是她被解雇前多久的事情呢
They fired her about a month later.
一个月左右吧
They also asked a number of questions about potential complications.
他们还问了一些关于潜在并发症的问题
Sounds like they were fishing.
听起来他们想钓些别的信息
Smaller companies get afraid of the expense of complicated pregnancies.
小公♥司♥总是怕承担并发性妊娠的医疗费用
So maybe they thought it was gonna get more expensive
所以也许他们是怕付钱太多
And let her go. They'd have to know
所以就让她走人了 他们得知道
It's not legal to terminate a woman for being pregnant.
因为女性怀孕而解雇她是违法的
Yeah, but if you wanted her gone,
没错 但如果你存心想让她走
You'd manufacture some other reason to let her go.
你就会编一些其他理由来解雇她
I'm guessing that's exactly what Socal did.
我猜南加州混凝土公♥司♥当时就是这么做的
What's all this?
这都是什么啊
Flowers...
花
...chocolates, and a tiny kangaroo.
巧克力 还有一只小袋鼠
Looks like someone likes you.
看来有人喜欢你哦
Someone like likes you. Someone australian.
貌似有人喜欢你 而且是个澳大利亚人哦
It's really sweet. Look at his little ears.
真贴心 你看这小耳朵
It's not sweet. It's clueless and lazy.
这才不贴心 简直又笨又懒
So, I was just in my office. Was all that you?
我刚回到办公室 那些都是你干的吗
Do you mean the flowers from Apropos,
你是说那些爱菠菠花店的花
The truffles from Malibu chocolates, and --
美宜堡巧克力店的巧克力 还有
And the stuffed kangaroo.
还有这只袋鼠公仔
It's a wallaby.
是沙袋鼠
They're macropods, also, but they're cuter than kangaroos.
叫小小袋鼠也行 但比袋鼠可爱多了
I'm courting you. Great, huh?
我是在取悦你 不错吧
Well, first of all, I'm allergic to lilies.
首先 我对百合过敏
Secondly, I'm going to eat every single one of those truffles,
其次 我会把那些巧克力都吃掉的
And finally -- a stuffed kangaroo?
最后 袋鼠公仔
Wallaby. Look, I'm just trying to smooth things over.
是沙袋鼠 听着 我只是想缓和一下局面
I mean, you didn't want to see me the other night.
我是说 那晚你不想见我
Do you know why I didn't want to see you? No.
知道我为什么不想见你吗 不知道
Because you don't want to talk to me. You don't want to go out with me.
因为你不想和我沟通 不想和我去约会
You just want to go to various different locations and have sex with me.
你只是想和我在各种不同的地方做♥爱♥
That's your idea of a relationship.
在你脑海里 谈恋爱就是这样的
And no amount of awesome swag
就算送珠宝项链给我
Could convince me otherwise.
也不能改变我对你的想法
Uh, I think you'll find that's a lot of people's idea
你会发现很多拥有美好恋情的人
Of a pretty good relationship!
都有着同样的想法
Didn't go down so well, huh, buddy?
进展不太顺利啊 伙计
That was more about me than you.
都是我的错 与你无关
We think Socal Concrete
我们觉得南加州混凝土公♥司♥
Fired you because you were pregnant.
解雇你是因为你怀孕了
They said they fired me because my work had slipped.
但他们说是因为我工作疏忽了
I subpoenaed your employee records.
我传唤过了你的雇佣记录
There was nothing in your file to support that,
你的档案里没有证据能证明那点
Which means we can sue for wrongful termination.
也就是说我们可以控诉他们非法结束合同
But I did miss a lot of work.
但我的确旷工挺多的
You can't be fired for prenatal care.
不能因为需要产前护理而解雇你
That's discrimination.
这是种歧视
What if we win the suit?
我们赢了这场官司会怎样
We get Mei her job back
梅就可以拿回她的工作
And her work visa will be restated.
那她就可以再次拿到工作签证了
So she has to rely on her work visa forever?
所以她只能靠工作签证来待在美国了
Well, the visa will keep her in the country long enough
签证能让她在美国待上足够长的时间
To get the private bill through congress.
等到将私法法案提交国会
Once it passes, the road to citizenship opens up.
只要法案通过 就可以拿到绿卡了
It's another stall tactic, but I think it may work.
这是个延期计划 但我想应该能行的
Uh, listen
听着
About yesterday...
昨天的事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I, um, you know, I should have been less of a jackass.
我 额 我不该那么混♥蛋♥的
You did a nice thing for me.
你是在帮我的忙
Apology accepted.
我接受道歉
Yeah, I just, uh...
我只是...
You know, with Eric --
你知道的 艾瑞克的事
I'm still figuring out how to do it.
我还在想怎么解决
I can't imagine what it's like. Yeah.
我无法想象是什么滋味 是的
This is really the first big thing I've had to deal with
这是自从我们的父母去世之后
Since our parents died.
遇到的第一件大事
And, you know, when he told me how you stepped in,
当他告诉我你插了一手的时候
It just really reminded me of how I...
真的让我觉得自己...
...feel totally overmatched
很无能
And how my folks would have handled it so much better. No.
以及我的家人以前能处理得多好 不
They wouldn't have handled it better.
他们不会处理得更好的
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表