剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know. It smells like cat pee on a pine tree.
不知道 就像是松树上的猫尿
Ooh! it's from the Nathans!
喔 是内森诊所寄来的
If that weed is yours...
如果那些大♥麻♥是你的
It explains the universal popularity
那就能解释你的巧克力蛋糕
of your brownies.
为什么那么受欢迎了
Pick up the phone. I know that you're there.
快接电♥话♥ 我知道你在的
You send a messanger to pakage a box of marijuana
你居然快递来一箱大♥麻♥
I'm not kidding.
我可没开玩笑
You don't pick up the phone, I'm gonna call the police.
你再不接电♥话♥我就报♥警♥了
Mr. Nathan?! Come get your pot!
内森先生 快来拿走你的东西
No, I don't care if you heard
不 我才不管你是否听说了
The D.E.A. was planning a raid.
麻药管制局要准备突击检查
It is not my job to protect your inventory.
我的工作可不是保护你的存货
Covered by privilege?
受特权保护
Yeah, that's -- that's for information, not for contraband.
对 那是对信息而言 可不是对违♥禁♥品♥而言
I'm not keeping it. I'm gonna flush it.
我可不会留着它 我会放水冲走它
As soon as I hang up this phone, I'm gonna --
一挂断电♥话♥ 我就要...
Mr. -- hello?
先生 喂
Why don't you and I go talk to Cliff?
咱俩去找克里夫谈谈吧
I need to speak to you now.
我现在就要跟你谈谈
You need to back off.
你收手吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This is between you and me.
这是你我之间的事
Don't make it about other people.
别把别人给扯进来
I have an emergency partners meeting to get to,
我要去参加一个紧急的合伙人会议
So I don't have time for this right here, right now.
所以我现在没时间说这些
Then I'll get right to the point.
那我就直说吧
Our relationship is over.
我们的关系结束了
Great.
很好
That means that there's really no point
那就意味着我们之间
To keep talking about it.
真的没什么好谈的了
It's not that easy, Cliff. You made promises to me.
没那么简单 克里夫 你向我承诺过的
I never said that I would leave my wife.
我从没说过我会离开我老婆
No, but you said when I passed the bar,
对 但你说过一旦我获得律师资格证
I could work here.
我就能在这里工作
Katie, does you being a lawyer here
凯特 你在这里做律师
Really seem like a good idea for either of us?
对你我真的有好处吗
I just need to know you're gonna do
我只是需要知道
What you said you were gonna do
你会兑现你的承诺
So I don't have to tell Susan how untrustworthy you are.
这样我就不用告诉苏珊 你有多靠不住了
Do you honestly think that I would trust you
你真的认为我会相信如果我满足你
To keep your mouth shut?
你就会闭嘴吗
I already told Susan.
我已经告诉苏珊了
When you lie, you furrow your brow.
你说谎的时候 眉毛就会皱起来
Don't you have somewhere to be?
你不是要去别的地方吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
能问个私人问题吗
Shoot.
说吧
I slept with this woman --
我和一个女人上♥床♥了
Walk away.
放手吧
I didn't tell you anything about the situation.
我还什么都没说呢
You don't have to.
不用说了
You're not the kind of guy who brags about having sex.
你不是那种会炫耀跟人上♥床♥的男人
And if there's a bigger problem --
如果还有更严重的问题
Say, someone's in a family way --
比如 有人介入了别人的婚姻
Then you're too decent to talk out of school.
你很正派 不会背后揭人隐私的
So that means either, "A," the woman's crazy,
所以有两种可能 A.那女人疯了
"C," the situation's unbearably complicated --
B.情况相当复杂
Like maybe she's got a homicidal ex-husband or something --
比如她有个杀人犯前夫之类的
Or "C," some combination of "A" and "B",
或者是C 结合了AB两种状况
And it all adds up to "walk away."
不管是哪种 结论都是"放手吧"
Even if I like her?
即使我喜欢她
No. then you should "run away".
不 那你就该"迅速放手"
It's like a band-aid -- better to get it off quickly.
就像创可贴一样 越快拿掉越好
Now that we're holding 10 pounds of sweet leaf,
现在我们正留着10磅大♥麻♥
How are you feeling about the interesting
你现在对这关于药用大♥麻♥的
Legal possibilities of medical marijuana now?
有趣的法律范畴是什么感觉
It was a great help to Jessica when she was ill.
杰西卡患病的时候 药用大♥麻♥非常有用
Want to keep an open mind, but that doesn't mean
我想保持开放的思想 可并不意味着
I want 10 grand of dope sitting in my office.
我希望我的办公室里有价值万元的大♥麻♥
So make it disappear?
所以要让它消失掉吗
You're the magician.
靠你了
Hey, I don't know what's going on,
我不知道怎么回事
But the D.E.A. is downstairs,
但是麻药管制局的人在楼下了
and they told the guard
而且他们告诉保安
They had a warrant, so I told them
他们有搜查令 所以我告诉他们
That counsel would be down in a minute to review it,
我们的法律顾问马上会下楼做出回应的
But they're waiting.
他们还在等着呢
Well, aren't you smart.
你可真够聪明的
...it's not the Medellin we're talking about.
这不是我们讨论的重点
They are pot dealers, Hart.
他们是毒贩 哈特
They are state-licensed dispensers.
他们是拥有州际执照的药剂师
They delivered pot to the office.
他们把毒品寄到了办公室里
They probably knew they were in trouble.
他们很可能知道自己有麻烦了
Listen, from a federal perspective,
听着 从联邦法♥院♥的角度来看
We are part of a criminal conspiracy.
我们可是共犯
That is R.I.C.O., Hart -- Racketeering...
《反欺诈与合谋法》 哈特 反欺诈...
No, they delivered it via messenger,
不 他们是通过快递寄来的
So there's no intent on our part.
所以跟我们没关系
You still should have told us the minute
你仍该在她知道他们的业务的时候
she knew what business they were in.
就立即告诉我们的
What would you have done, exactly, cliff?
告诉你了又能怎样 克里夫
I would have fired the client.
我会炒了那个客户
We have no grounds.
我们没有充足的理由
We are lawyers. We make stuff up all the time.
我们是律师 我们永远在解决棘手的事情
Their documents could have been out of order.
可以说他们的文件出错了
They're child molesters.
或者说他们是恋童癖患者
They wore white shoes after Labor Day.
或者说他们在劳动节后穿了白鞋
This isn't funny. It's a little funny.
一点都不好笑 我觉得还好
The d.e.a. is downstairs.
麻药管制局的人在楼下
They need someone to vet their warrant.
他们需要有人确认他们的搜查令
Rowdy, put the bag someplace public.
劳迪 把这包放在显眼的地方
Make sure none of our people can be tied to it.
确保我们中没人会跟这扯上关系
I'll go downstairs. Come on.
我下楼去 走吧
You two, go find our pot dealers. Go!
你们俩 去找我们的毒贩 去啊
And then he falls off the barstool.
接着他从高脚凳上摔了下来
No wonder the guy can't get a second date.
怪不得这家伙跟那女的没戏了
This is a little below your pay grade, isn't it, dad?
这可有点自贬身价啊 对吧 老爸
I wanted to see you in action.
我可不想看到你光说不练啊
Okay, today, we're doing witnesses,
好的 今天 我们先说下证人
then stipulations.
再说下规矩
Your honor, I'd like to introduce
法官大人 我想先介绍下
The plaintiff's list of witnesses...
原告的证人名单
And the affidavits detailing the witnesses' testimony.
誓章里有证人们的详细证词
Defense is prepared to stipulate to the facts
辩方准备接受
Of the expert witnesses as presented.
将专家证人的证词书面化
Counselor?
律师
So he's willing to agree
所以他同意
To let their testimony in uncontested?
他们的证词可以直接上庭
That's what "stipulate" means.
这就是书面化的意思
I am going to need a recess to make a quick phone call --
我想暂时休会 好让我打个电♥话♥
I apologize, your honor.
我很抱歉 法官大人
Clearly, plaintiff's counsel
很明显 原告律师
Doesn't value your time enough to send someone
不够重视您的时间
With the autrity to make a simple decision.
所以没有派出权威人士直接进行简单的决策
Of course I respect the court's time.
我当然尊重法官大人的时间
Then what do you say?
那你的决定是
We agree.
我们同意
So ordered.
那就这么定了
I'm Benjamin Faraz with the D.E.A.'s office.
我是麻药管制局的本杰明·法拉兹
We were tipped that you're holding
我们收到消息说
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表