剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
老天
Um, how inappropriate.
太胡来了
I mean, what is this?
这是什么东西
Well, that's a mistress costume.
情妇装
Now, what -- what message do you think this is sending?
这件 你觉得是要传递个什么信息
"I want to snap your whizz strap."
我想咬掉你的带子
Well, I would want to snap my whizz strap, too, in this.
穿成这样我自己都想咬掉带子
I want to snap your whizz strap.
我想咬掉你的带子
Oh, how badly do you want to snap my whizz strap? I've got to go.
你有多想咬掉我的带子呢 我得走了
Hmm. I like it.
我喜欢
I like this. I like it.
我也是 喜欢
Hey, looking for you.
我在找你
The courting -- it's not working.
讨好行动 根本没用
What do you mean it's not working?
"没用"是什么意思
I tried being interested in her.
我试着对她的话感兴趣
I tried asking her questions.
试着问问题
And then I spoke about my sandwich.
结果却讲到了我的三明治
I seemed impaired -- possibly creepy.
我就像个脑残 也许还很诡异
Ugh. You are gonna die alone.
呃 你会孤独终老的
You know, for my mentor,
作为导师
You're kind of heavy on criticism and light on advice.
你可真是批评有意 建议无心呀
Okay, my subtlety's not working.
好吧 我的良策没有用
So here's your action plan.
那你就得这么办了
Yes? Obtain the following
快说 把我下面说的东西买♥♥齐
Flowers from Apropos on Rodeo Drive. Yes.
罗迪欧大道 爱菠菠店的鲜花 好
Truffles from malibu chocolates. Check.
美宜堡巧克力店的巧克力 行
And something distinctive from your country of origin. Rightyo.
还有你家乡的土特产 没问题
I give those to her? Yep!
都给她吗 没错
Liam... you can do this.
黎姆 你能行的
Beneath this smoking hunk of horse-thief
在这具惹火猛♥男♥的雄躯中跳动着的
Beats the heart of a poet -- I just know it.
是诗人般的心 我知道的
You really mean that?
真的吗
In the most un-gay way possible.
绝对纯爷们的角度
I will take that.
我可当真了
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
You left this at the house.
你把这个落在家里了
My dad's watch.
我爸的手表
Twist-o-flex.
Twist-o-flex[手表品牌]
Very thoughtful.
很贴心
I knew you'd want it, so...
我知道你想要它 所以
What I want is to come home.
我想要的是回家
Bet the watch feels the same way.
这手表肯定也有同样的感觉
Well, I need more time.
我还需要些时间
How much longer you gonna leave me
你还要把我仍在冰冷的旷野中
hanging out here in the frozen wilderness?
多久才算够
I mean, I've been patient.
我一直很耐心
Patient?
耐心
You had an affair with our head paralegal.
你跟主管助理律师有一腿
Do you really think
难道你真的觉得
you're doing me any kind of favor by staying in a hotel?
住在酒店就能还我人情了吗
I'm doing you a favor by not filing for a divorce.
我没有申请离婚 那才叫送你人情
Well, thanks for the keepsake.
谢谢这个纪念品
Mei... we got a restraining order.
梅 拿到禁止令了
You're not being deported tomorrow.
你明天不会被驱逐出境的
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Thank you, Mr. Hewitt.
谢谢 赫威特先生
When can she go home?
她何时能回家
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yes, I'm fine.
我没事
The doctor told her to avoid stress.
医生让她尽量不要紧张
This is all starting to be too much for her.
但这一切压力太大了
Baby's coming.
我要生了
I'm sorry?
什么
The baby is coming.
我要生了
Call an ambulance.
快叫救护车
Wow. Congratulations.
恭喜
This is Christopher.
他叫克里斯托夫
He was born in America. Very lucky.
出生在美国 小幸运儿
Does this mean Mei will have to go back to China?
梅必须被遣返中国吗
I'm gonna do everything I can to keep her here.
我会尽力让她留下
But the restraining order
不过禁止令
was issued to keep the baby in the country.
是为了让孩子留在美国才发放的
And now that he's been born, it's void.
现在既然已经出生 禁令就失效了
Immigration can deport Mei without him.
移♥民♥局有权遣送梅独自回国
But she's his mother.
可她是孩子的母亲
The government separates noncitizen parents
政♥府♥可不是头一回将非公民的父母
from their citizen children all the time.
与他们美国公民身份的孩子分开了
But don't give up.
但是别放弃
We haven't.
我们还没放弃
I already lost my son.
我已经失去了我的儿子
Now they're gonna take Mei?
现在连梅也被要赶走吗
No crying, no.
别哭
Mother, look -- 10 fingers, 10 toes.
妈妈看 十个小手指 十个小脚趾
20 blessings.
二十份祝福
Mr. Bennet, I know it may seem frivolous,
班尼特先生 我知道这可能是老生常谈了
But school violence is on the rise.
但校园暴♥力♥案件与日俱增
We can't be too careful.
我们不能有任何疏漏
So we have a zero-tolerance policy for weapons.
所以采取零容忍♥政策对待武器
I understand. Absolutely.
我理解 绝对理解
But it's not like Eric brought a switchblade to school.
但是艾瑞克又不是带了弹簧刀来
He won a prize for having the most merit badges.
那只是最高奖章得主的奖品
He was showing his friends.
他拿给朋友们看看
I'm afraid my hands are tied. Well, untie them.
恐怕我权利有限 那就去多要点权利
Eric is not a juvenile delinquent or a member
艾瑞克又不是少年犯
Of the trench-coat mafia planning a shooting spree.
也不是策划校园枪击的什么雨衣黑♥手♥党♥
He brought his cub scout prize to school.
他只是把童子军的奖品带到了学校
Mr. Bennet, I like Eric.
班尼特先生 我喜欢艾瑞克
I know it's frustrating.
我知道这很令人受挫
Then why are you doing this?
那为什么还要这样做
Eric is a good kid, and you know what he's been through.
艾瑞克是个好孩子 你知道他经历过什么
I'm sorry, but suspension would be terrible for him.
对不起 但是停课太过分了
Mr. Bennet, I Understand,
班尼特先生 我理解
but we're trying to keep kids safe.
但我们要保证孩子们的安全
We're not making any exceptions.
不能有例外
Good day.
祝好
I worked for Mr. Reynolds for two years.
我为雷诺兹先生工作了两年
At first, it wasn't too bad.
起初 骚扰并不严重
A double entendre here and there.
只是时不时的来个双关语
Ms. Kahn, you went to work for a lingerie-design company.
卡恩小姐 你在内衣设计公♥司♥工作
Didn't you know what you were signing up for?
你难道不知道自己投身的是什么事业吗
I knew there would be models in their underwear, yes.
我知道公♥司♥里会有穿着内衣的模特
But I didn't expect the lewd comments.
但是我不能接受污言秽语
And the intensity of the harassment
而且他骚扰的程度
increased the longer I was there.
越来越严重
When you say "harassment," are you referring
你说的骚扰 是不是指雷诺兹先生
to any kind of sexual overtures from Mr. Reynolds?
有一些性示意呢
Not directly, but he knew I didn't like the suggestive language.
没有直接的 但他知道我讨厌暗示性语言
Did he ever coerce you into participating
他有没有过强迫你
in anything that made you feel uncomfortable
做什么过分的事情呢
by threatening to fire or, say, demote you?
比如威胁要炒掉你 或降你职
Not exactly.
没有
But he crossed the line.
但是他越过了底线
I don't know how else to describe it.
我不知道怎么形容
I'm a professional woman.
我是个职业女性
I'm good at my job.
工作出色
It's like he -- he was trying to undermine that.
他好像 想破坏这一切
He tried to make me feel small.
他想让我觉得自己很渺小
But you were never threatened or coerced?
但是你从没被威胁 或者强迫过
No, I guess not.
没有
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表