剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
I will sentence him to life in prison.
我会直接判他终生监禁
And once the trial starts,
一旦审讯开始
I will not allow you to change your plea.
你就算想协商认罪也来不及了
I understand, your honor,
我了解 法官大人
but our client has just heard the deal,
但我们的当事人才刚得知这个提议
and he needs a day or two to consider it.
他需要一两天时间考虑
Mr. Hewitt, every lawyer thinks their case is special,
赫威特先生 每个律师都认为他们的案子
the fulcrum upon which justice pivots.
是特殊的 都处在司法公正的支点上
But I have dozens of these special cases to deal with today,
但我今天还有很多特殊的案子要处理
and I cannot make allowances for your indecision.
我可不会为了你们的犹豫不决而放宽时间
You have 15 minutes.
我给你们15分钟
I didn't do it, but I don't want to go to prison the rest of my life.
我是清白的 而且我也不想在监狱度过余生
We got a shot at reasonable doubt.
我们可以试试用合理疑点来辩护
"Shot" is not a sure thing,
"试试"可没法确定
and two years behind bars isn't great, but it beats life.
坐牢两年虽然不好 但也比终生监禁强多了
Is that my dad?
那是我爸爸吗
We'll be right back.
我们很快回来
Mr. Mather.
马瑟先生
Rowdy called me. This has gone on long enough.
劳迪给我打过电♥话♥了 这事已经拖太久了
We just want to do what's right for Kevin.
我们只是想为凯文♥做♥正确的事
Then take the plea. He says he's innocent.
那就认罪吧 可他说他是无辜的
My son says a lot of things, Mr. Hewitt.
我儿子说过的话可多着呢 赫威特先生
This time may be different, Mr. Mather.
可是马瑟先生 也许这次不一样了
Your son has worked really hard to turn his life around.
你儿子很努力地在改过自新 重新生活
I think if you just listen to him...
我想如果你能听听他说的话...
I've spent years listening to him.
我已经听他说了很多年了
Look where it's gotten us.
看看现在的下场
Just give him one more chance.
再给他一次机会吧
He's broken my heart too many times.
他伤我的心伤了太多次了
Take the plea.
接受认罪
Make this go away.
把事情摆平
Where's my dad? Is he coming back?
我爸爸呢 他会回来吗
We don't have a lot of time, so what are we gonna do?
时间不多 我们该怎么做
Wait a minute. What did he say?
等等 他刚说了什么
What did my dad say?
我爸爸说了什么
He thinks we should take the plea.
他认为我们应该接受认罪辩诉协议
Did you tell him I was innocent?
你告诉他我是清白的了吗
Look, Kevin, this isn't about your father.
凯文 这和你♥爸♥爸无关
I mean, I know I made some mistakes,
我知道我做了很多错事
but I-I've worked so hard to turn my life around.
但我很努力地在改过自新
I'm going to jail for something I didn't do.
我要为了我没做过的事而坐牢
Your time is up. How do you plead?
你们的时间到了 你认罪吗
Your honor You've got 10 seconds.
法官大人 还有10秒
10, 9, 8... Your honor, we're simply asking for more time...
10 9 8 法官大人 我们只想多要些时间
7, 6... to possibly exonerate an innocent man.
7 6 来为一个清白的人脱罪
5, 4... this is an abuse
5 4 您这是滥用职权
Can't you stop this? 3,2,1
你能阻止她吗 3 2 1
Guilty.
有罪
I plead guilty.
我认罪
I understand that I can't press you
我知道我不能逼你
but you got to let us speak for you.
但你该让我们为你说话
I didn't want to go to jail forever.
我不想一辈子蹲监狱
Kevin, look -- the agreement is on its way over,
凯文 协议很快就会送来
but you haven't signed it yet.
但你还没有签
You can still change your plea.
你还是可以改变主意的
And what good would that do?
那又有什么用呢
Look, I know my dad.
我了解我爸爸
If he thinks I'm guilty and I don't take this plea,
如果他认定我有罪而我还不承认
he won't let you go to trial.
他不会让你们上庭的
Kevin, this is not --
凯文 这不是...
No. He's written me off.
不 他已经给我定罪了
He won't let you take this to trial and embarrass him.
他不会让你们上庭让他丢脸的
He'll fire you.
他会解雇你们
And then I'm gonna get stuck with a P.D.,
然后派给我一个公共辩护律师
and then I'm screwed.
那我就死定了
We'll do it for free if we have to.
如果有必要的话我们会免费帮你
We're not gonna sell you out for your old man.
我们不会为了你♥爸♥爸而出♥卖♥♥♥你
You're the one in the dock. Our loyalty runs to you.
你才是当事人 我们会忠实于你
Can you fake an illness?
你会装病吗
What?
什么
Y-y-you've got a -- you've got a stomach flu.
你 你的胃不舒服
I-it's awful. You have to go to the infirmary --
极其难受 你得去医务室
where you won't be able to sign the agreement.
这样你就不用签那份协议了
That won't work. They'll never believe me.
没用的 他们不会相信我的
He needs a doctor. And right away.
他需要治疗 马上
Feel better, Kev.
坚持住 凯文
No, we're so glad you guys came. Really. It's like --
不 你们能来我们很高兴 真的
Well, so, how's it going?
那...进展如何了
Well. Incredibly well.
很好 出奇得好
And smoothly. Which is another way of saying "Well."
而且很顺利 也是很好的意思
We'd like to check in with Susan and Cliff.
我们想见见苏珊和克里夫
Yeah, we just want to get a sense
我们只是想来
of the rough contours of the deal.
大概了解下情况
Absolutely.
那是当然
Uh, we'll see if they're free.
我们去看看他们有没有空
Great.
很好
Answer me, Cliff!
回答我 克里夫
Did you file a patent claiming ownership on Doug's product?
你是不是把道格的产品专利所有权给泰勒了
Yes, I did. Why?!
是的 为什么
Because he is an employee
因为他是泰勒的雇员
working for Tyler in Tyler's facility. Oh,god!
用泰勒的设备在为泰勒工作 天啊
This is so you!
这太像你了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means you're consistently using your position
意思是你总是利用你的职位之便
to grab more power.
来获取更多的权力
Says the woman who just tried
这话出自某个想把我的当事人
to steal my client's board of directors.
驱除出董事会的女人之口
I set up a few meetings. So what?
我的确召集了几次会议 那又怎样
Muster up the courage to stab me in the chest next time.
有种下次就来往我胸口上狠狠扎一刀
Stand still while I locate a sharp object!
那你可要挺住 我会找个利器来
You know, actually, they are indisposed.
现在他们真的很忙
Okay. Then let's... leave them to do their job.
好吧 那我们就不去打扰他们了
Tyler, I think we should wait.
泰勒 我觉得我们该等会儿
I'll buy you an ice cream.
我给你买♥♥冰激凌吃
You know I quit eating ice cream 11 years ago, Ty.
你知道我11年前就把冰激凌戒了 泰勒
Oh, let's just pretend that I said "Whisk".
那就假装我刚才说的是威士忌吧
Let's pretend. All right. Okay.
那就假装吧 好吧
Shall we?
这边走好吗
Is my brother trying to screw me?
我哥哥是不是想压榨我
What? No! Oh, Mr. Cook -- um, Doug, look,
什么 当然不是 库克先生 道格
even the negotiations
即便是商谈
need a little amicable give and take...your brother's offer.
也要友好地进行 接受你哥哥的提议
Go get whiskey, and we will be done before you know it.
去喝点小酒吧 我们会尽快搞定的
All right? Okay.
好吗 好的
All right. Thank you.
那就这样 谢谢
Yes, that is it. Liquor in the afternoon.
对 就是这样 下午小酌
Oh, god.
天哪
Okay, what's the problem?
好了 出什么问题了
What? There's no problem. Why would there be a problem?
什么 没问题啊 怎么会有问题
Cliff and Susan are at each other's throats.
克里夫和苏珊正吵得不可开交
He was gonna find out, anyway.
不过他总会想出解决办法的
I assume they're not talking to each other?
我猜他们现在互不理睬吧
Except when they're yelling.
只是在大喊大叫
I assume you've prepared all the pertinent closing documents?
我想你们已经准备好相关的结案文书了吧
Six ways to Sunday. And they keep blowing them up.
完全准备好了 他们就要分了
Have you tried reasoning with them?
你们有试着劝劝他们吗
It's Cliff and Susan.
那可是克里夫和苏珊
True.
没错
Have you tried outsmarting them?
你们想过要比他们更胜一筹吗
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我要这么说
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表